So how to stop Amir on sunday?

He is a good dibbly dobbly trundler a little better than Grandhomme who bowls in the right channels with consistency. He is not a threat if you just want to play him out. If you go with a mindset that you will get him for 8rpo consistently then you are in trouble. His biggest undoing Has been his reputation. Teams have been playing him out due to which he had that long drought of being wicketkess. Now when he was almost dumped teams have started taking him lightly again and giving him free wickets.

Now he has his reputation back somewhat teams might just play him off. Hopefully 

Edited by maniac
6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

^ guys i think a trashing of epic proportions is coming for aamir, from the guy who is everyones daddy.

Remember,what happened to Umar Gul  in 2011 WC .

Its not just Batsman who are under pressure .There will be equally amount of mental pressure on Amir like it will be on the batsman .

Edited by Stuge

I hope the match happens tomorrow. If our batters can handle Trent Boult ,it'll prepare them properly for Aamir who is, on average, 5ks slower than Boult and gets less swing. I just don't ant us to get caught unawares.  Also we need to target Hasan and hafeez and absolutely murder them at 8 RPO. Just play Wahab, Aamir , Shaheen on merit . Old Trafford , thankfully, has not changed a lot and there should be no pressure on our batsmen to score 350+. 300 should be a winning score there. 

11 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

So I saw wicket highlight except one lbw all other were batsman hoicks down the ground which resulted in wickets. How was he over all?

He had very good change ups. Little bit of seam movement. His length was the key. Near perfect. SO it is hard to score off of him.

13 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

You mean bowled like bhuvi did last game

Yes albeit Bhuvi was quicker. But Bhuvi didn't bring the ball back . Not that Amir did regularly. One or two times he did. He can be unplayable if he can bring the ball back in to lefties. He also used the angle very well.