Chandrayan moon landing live updates [ 06 - Sep - 2019 ] !!!

velu

5 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Sheer waste of money. This moon **** was done in 1969. Why not trying something new and furthermost why not look at other humanitarian issues rather than this such as poverty and unemployment?

You are a shining example of a dolt, aren’t you? Isn’t it shocking that as the only known most intelligent living species in the solar system, we have not even conquered deep space human exploration beyond Moon which was 50 years back. Exploration is our DNA. We have been doing it for centuries. The day we stop doing that, we die. Even we take care of this planet (which obviously we are not doing a good job), Earth is one meteor/asteroid collision from being gone. 

Edited by Audiophile

Folks please don't post tweets of liberandus and enemies here, no need to pollute this thread with all that filth...let us keep this one exclusively about updates as is the thread title. Pretty sure we have other dedicated threads to expose those frauds and neech log, better use them instead. 

This shows how difficult space travel is, let alone landing a craft on a alien surface. No need to lose heart ISRO! You learn from mistakes, make corrections and try again. As someone who is working in this field, I wish ISRO all the best and hope the Indian Government continue to back the agency and keep funding space exploration. It is In our DNA to explore.

Jai Hind!

Edited by Audiophile

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

A lot of Indian libs celebrating,  This lodu is a Science and Technology minister of Pak. Aukat aur haisiyat dekh iski. Wonder why Pakistani need a Science ministry. :hehe:

If this guy is really a minister, that too science and technology, it demonstrates how infantile padosi land thinking is. I guarantee you no one at NASA or ESA is celebrating this failure. We all grieve together as one space exploration community.

What else can you expect from a failed country whose PM rubs lentils on his groin!  :facepalm:

Edited by Audiophile

5 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Sheer waste of money. This moon **** was done in 1969. Why not trying something new and furthermost why not look at other humanitarian issues rather than this such as poverty and unemployment?

You are mixing too many things into one .

Everything beside landing went fine. We will get the landing right next time. 

While it didnt end the way we all wanted, I am sure i am not alone when i write the entire journey for past 5-6 weeks has been  enjoyable and almost everyone around me were personally invested. Look forward to next journey which i presume will happen soon. 

9 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Everything beside landing went fine. We will get the landing right next time. 

While it didnt end the way we all wanted, I am sure i am not alone when i write the entire journey for past 5-6 weeks has been  enjoyable and almost everyone around me were personally invested. Look forward to next journey which i presume will happen soon. 

Everything that could be simulated went fine.  Wonder how the Chinese did the rough stabilization to fine switch.. Apparently  4 engines that had to work in unison worked fine the phase were two of them had to takeover to fine stabilize did not work as expected. It was traveling at 10 meters per second so vikram might have landed but critically damaged or coms damaged Lets hope for a miracle.

Hold your head high ISRO. Better luck next time. Failure is a stepping stone for success. Most of the first NASA missions failed as did Soviet missions. Abdul Kalam mentioned how his first mission was a failure and how his mentor gave him encouragement. ISRO scientists must take that as example and succeed next time. Jai Hind :isalute:

Outstanding gesture by Modi, no wonder most Indians adore him so much. He represented 1.3 billion Indians that moment, proud of the team, proud of ISRO Chief Sivan who rose from humble origins (first graduate in his family, son of a farmer) to lead such a great organization. Incredible India indeed. 

Edited by Gollum