RT - one positive western media outlet supporting Dharmic India

coffee_rules

@kannadacoffee 

There is Western and there is Slavic or cyrilic orthodox civilization. Mixing these is like calling Indian civilization Chinese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture#/media/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_mapn2.png

This is Slavic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs#/media/File:Slavic_World_updated.png

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

@kannadacoffee 

There is Western and there is Slavic or cyrilic orthodox civilization. Mixing these is like calling Indian civilization Chinese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture#/media/File:Clash_of_Civilizations_mapn2.png

This is Slavic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs#/media/File:Slavic_World_updated.png

@tamilSelvi ,

First of all I know what rt is . I am not speaking of ethnicity, Russian geo-politics from 19th to mid -20th century is considered western civilization, culture. It had Christianity. Western classical art, royalty and its culture is totally western. They have come out of their communist legacy and have a capitalist mindset. You can say they are west now

a good discussion here

https://www.acton.org/publications/transatlantic/2017/09/19/russia-part-western-civilization

it is both eastern and western, so China, Korea and Kapan have also gone west that way

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

@tamilSelvi ,

First of all I know what rt is . I am not speaking of ethnicity, Russian geo-politics from 19th to mid -20th century is considered western civilization, culture. It had Christianity. Western classical art, royalty and its culture is totally western. They have come out of their communist legacy and have a capitalist mindset. You can say they are west now

a good discussion here

https://www.acton.org/publications/transatlantic/2017/09/19/russia-part-western-civilization

it is both eastern and western, so China, Korea and Kapan have also gone west that way

Shut the * up.  moron ;). Know when you are schooled. Lol Russia is euro centric western civilization hehe moron.:laugh: 

Biggest disappointment is France 24. Always thought the French were reliable allies, often helping us out of tough spots when other Western powers would look the other way. Whenever I watch F24 these days Audrey Truschke is the India expert for any topic: culture, history, politics, economy, BJP, Modi, RSS, RaGa. Disgraceful !!!!

@coffee_rules don't blindly support RT, they aren't pro-Dharmic India. Seen them being condescending towards Hinduism and our cultural practices far too often. Maybe politically they are better, not on the religious/cultural front.

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Biggest disappointment is France 24. Always thought the French were reliable allies, often helping us out of tough spots when other Western powers would look the other way. Whenever I watch F24 these days Audrey Truschke is the India expert for any topic: culture, history, politics, economy, BJP, Modi, RSS, RaGa. Disgraceful !!!!

@coffee_rules don't blindly support RT, they aren't pro-Dharmic India. Seen them being condescending towards Hinduism and our cultural practices far too often. Maybe politically they are better, not on the religious/cultural front.

What’s F24 ?

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

France is never ever a reliable ally unless it’s directly an alliance in French self interest. France only acts reliably in one scenario: when threatened by Germany, it allies with Russia ( traditionally) and keeps to it. Beyond that, the French only care for two things: money and self interest.

The French are not much into colonizing like the British in Americas, where they’d go settle new lands at the expense of the natives, instead they are always like the British in India: have an empire only for profit and only as long as profit allows it.

having said that, the French have made it clear that everything French, except Nukes and missiles restricted under the missile treaties, are for sale.

i still think that the best outcome for India- France relations would be for India to ‘ make an offer you can’t refuse’ to Safran for the M88 engine- say in the range of 8-10 billion dollars and look to develop our own tech from France.

but France will not be a reliable geopolitical ally.

5 minutes ago, First class said:

Congratulation, at least we found one friends of Hindus, in Russia, while whole world is condemning this law, they are wrong, only RT is right. 

We are doing what we have too. Using the wise words heard in many hindi movies ' Jisko jo karna hai kar le'

54 minutes ago, First class said:

Congratulation, at least we found one friends of Hindus, in Russia, while whole world is condemning this law, they are wrong, only RT is right. 

The whole world is also failing to acknowledge your jihadi brothers problems but we know the reality.

a Chinese woman two days ago was killed by a 30 year old piece loving Pakistani jihadi with a hammer.

two months  ago, your Pakistani jihadi brother piecefully stabbed two people at London bridge.

a month ago, one of your Pakistani jihadi brother who was living on government money of course, gets released from jail and piecefully stabs a policeman in UK.

Edited by Laaloo