Shoaib Akhtar loses his cool on Star Sports HD

Mariyam

Its sad after star left espn the pre match and post match shows have become comedy shows where anchor cracks jokes on cricketers and demeans them.The production house and director have to be blamed aswell.They are making mockery of cricket.They should have heads in shame watching how pre match shows are handled by sky and channel nine even ten sports.Sports is not comedy.U see harsha bhogle nowadays laughing like a little girl everytime he speaks and jatin sapru the idiot.i watch  espnsony pre and post match cricinfo they are much better.

Edited by CG

Its sad after star left espn the pre match and post match shows have become comedy shows where anchor cracks jokes on cricketers and demeans them.The production house and director has to be blamed also.They are making mockery of cricket.They should have heads in shame watching how pre match shows are handled by sky and channel nine even ten sports.Sports is not comedy.U see harsha bhogle nowadays laughing like a little girl everytime he speaks and jatin sapru the idiot.i watch  espnsony pre and post match cricinfo they are much better.

Jatin Sapru used to be good. Yesterday's was horrible to see. As a commie, you can't be biased. He acted up yesterday.

The anchor behaved like an asshole.. Anchors are expected to be more professional than that.. Miss Harsha and Alan Wilkins as anchors... They were the best IMO...

Mauka Mauka was brilliant when it came first during the Ind vs Pak WC match... It got stale by the semis with long meaningless ads... It's only going further down from here.. Time to scrap it?

Edited by bowl_out

This is why I never watch any of the stupid shows Star telecasts. I just watch cricket in Star and nothing else. That was pretty pathetic from the anchor. You don't disrespect a cricketer like that.  

This is why I never watch any of the stupid shows Star telecasts. I just watch cricket in Star and nothing else. That was pretty pathetic from the anchor. You don't disrespect a cricketer like that.  

only if it was as simple. Commentators like harsha bhogle are cringeworthy as well. I  switch to DD nation to avoid Harsha commentary during India matches. But Sometimes the mofo is on DD as well.

only if it was as simple. Commentators like harsha bhogle are cringeworthy as well. I  switch to DD nation to avoid Harsha commentary during India matches. But Sometimes the mofo is on DD as well.

I agree. It is soooo irritating to hear harami harsa's commentary. Manju is equally irritating. Atleast you can enjoy the game by just watching it. I don't know who watches those horrible shows.