So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni chamchabots coming out of their holes now that we are in trouble. Listen up bots, Saha is a gift to Indian cricket, he is 10x better than your master in test match cricket, deal with it. Saha is the greatest pure keeper of the last 20-25 years and your shameful propaganda will fall flat in front of truth. 

Dhoni fanbois will consider him a better keeper than bob taylor or ian healey and a better batsman than gilly, sanga or flower in tests. the hard reality is that, apart from eng, Dhoni has done virtually nothing outside SC, not even in WI.

Dhoni fanbois will consider him a better keeper than bob taylor or ian healey and a better batsman than gilly, sanga or flower in tests. the hard reality is that, apart from eng, Dhoni has done virtually nothing outside SC, not even in WI.
Saha failed in 1 innings .Atleast Give him some time.He AVG 45 last year and is world's best keeper.
5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Cant believe from MS Dhoni's class we have gone to this :facepalm:

In modern day cricket, mere keeping skills is not enough...his batting skills are as much important. Why not try Parthiv or DK in tests?

Parthiv or DK can play as batsmen but not keepers, sorry. We need at least one person behind the wicket to bat.

Lol dhoni chamchas laying into Saha now

Have some shame

No one asked for Dhoni to be back in test cricket. All we are saying is the transition from MSD to Saha as a keeper bat is like from mercedes to auto rickshaw which leaks petrol. Think Pappu Patel or KD can do better job. If Saha has to play, we invariably have to alwayd pick 6 batsmen.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

No one asked for Dhoni to be back in test cricket. All we are saying is the transition from MSD to Saha as a keeper bat is from mercedes to auto rickshaw which leaks petrol. Think Pappu Patel or KD can do better job. If Saha has to play, we invariably have to alwayd pick 6 batsmen.

Yeah but Saha as a keeper is a Rolls Royce in comparison to MSD’s keeping equivalent of Tobu cycle

Didn't know that we ever gave Saha a rope, normally he's bunted down the order to no.8. If we bat well he never gets a bat (as sizeable total already on board), if we bat badly he's picking up the scraps in crisis with the help of the tail. His age has been held against him as clearly BCCI dont see him as a long term replacement and hence he hasn't been properly invested in. It's pathetic that ashwin is batting above him. Ashwin is like Stuart broad, useful tailender and not top order batsmen; he barely has the fitness for an offspinner (although looking better recently)

Edited by mancalledsting
18 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No one asked for Dhoni to be back in test cricket. All we are saying is the transition from MSD to Saha as a keeper bat is like from mercedes to auto rickshaw which leaks petrol. Think Pappu Patel or KD can do better job. If Saha has to play, we invariably have to alwayd pick 6 batsmen.

Bhai Sab, when you stuck in traffic its auto rickshaw who I'll drive you out of it to your destiny faster than mercedes... So think twice :vollkommenauf:

Edited by speedheat

lot of people in India and abroad learnt the rules of cricket watching Lagaan which was obviously a fiction and almost all these suckers think it was real history..

now these same set of suckers plus a lot more suckers who came along in the 16 years since Lagaan watched MSD an untold story which was obviously another fictional story and think MSD is the greatest cricketer ever :cantstop:

That explains a lot.

now you might have a question if a lot more suckers saw MSD movie than how come it did not make 1% of the box office compared to Lagaan well the answer to that is movies get to Netflix,There is a lot more piracy and other streams to watch movies these days so that explains it.