Kohli ‘struck an Australian official with an orange Gatorade bottle- This kind of crap has gone to far now

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

More to do with pak govt sending terrorists to our country.. I know good few pak people here. They are sound out..we get along well. We play for same county clubs.

Its not the people its the govt

I've never had a problem with either Indian or Pakistan persons in Australia, I've had dealings with both and found both to be very knowledgeable and respectful.

Edited by MCGGG
13 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

It's our way of life man, we respect each other, which is more than i can say for our Sudanese friends.

One in five people living in Australia have experienced racist abuse

·  During the past year, 1 in 5 people living in Australia was a target of racial discrimination (around 4.6 million people). This is an increase from 1 in 8 the previous year (Source).

·  1 in 5 people living in Australia has been a target of verbal racial abuse (Source). Verbal abuse is the most common form of racism (Source).

·  Nearly half of all Australian residents from a culturally and linguistically diverse background have experienced racism at some time in their life (Source).

·  7 in 10 teenagers have experienced racism (Source).

·  3 in 4 Indigenous Australians regularly experience racism (Source).

http://alltogethernow.org.au/racism/

20 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Seriously why is this so much obsession with someone's identify .This is frankly verging on paranoia .

Move along and post what is relevant to the thread.

I don't disagree, but trolls have to be put in there place.  calling out a chewt is important, just to keep things on the up and up.  Because chewts often like to pretend they are not chewts, while indulging in chewtiyapa.  :p:

2 hours ago, MCGGG said:

You aren't all there are you? I've released my identity via a Bigfooty link, if you still think I'm a Pakistani then so be it.

I only ever come here when Australia are playing a WC or we're playing an away series against India, look up my posting history you *ing muppet cunt.

or visit this site https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/indian-tour-pitches.1159271/page-6

My name is Frank Gallagher. Enjoy.

you need to be here more. 

2 hours ago, MCGGG said:

You aren't all there are you? I've released my identity via a Bigfooty link, if you still think I'm a Pakistani then so be it.

I only ever come here when Australia are playing a WC or we're playing an away series against India, look up my posting history you *ing muppet cunt.

or visit this site https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/indian-tour-pitches.1159271/page-6

My name is Frank Gallagher. Enjoy.

You really are a shameless troll

1 hour ago, maniac said:

One in five people living in Australia have experienced racist abuse

·  During the past year, 1 in 5 people living in Australia was a target of racial discrimination (around 4.6 million people). This is an increase from 1 in 8 the previous year (Source).

·  1 in 5 people living in Australia has been a target of verbal racial abuse (Source). Verbal abuse is the most common form of racism (Source).

·  Nearly half of all Australian residents from a culturally and linguistically diverse background have experienced racism at some time in their life (Source).

·  7 in 10 teenagers have experienced racism (Source).

·  3 in 4 Indigenous Australians regularly experience racism (Source).

http://alltogethernow.org.au/racism/

You obviously don't live in Australia

4 hours ago, MCGGG said:

You don't hold ****, we hold the the aces mate and you know it, every cricketing nation on earth fall over themselves for the privilege to play us, because we're the best.

you aint the best, South Africa is. And yep, we control the money. So we tell you what to do and when to sit down. So sit down, or like i said, we may ban u from cricket. Your cricket, like every other cricket, exists because of our money.

7 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Lol, I do actually, my son just smashed the u8 high jump record in our rural town by 7cms, very proud dad here, he cleared 1.2.

Doesn't prove anything, but good for you. If you are truly Australian and have such a prejudiced hatred against Indians and if you represent the average Australian, then I am glad that I never had anything to do with a racist mindset of a country like that. 

6 minutes ago, Texan said:

Doesn't prove anything, but good for you. If you are truly Australian and have such a prejudiced hatred against Indians and if you represent the average Australian, then I am glad that I never had anything to do with a racist mindset of a country like that. 

How does one moron, whoever he is, represent the average anything.  I mean, "Straalia" has no shortage of idiots, but lets not get judgy.  

Anyway, all this chaos reminded me of this commercial from the 2011 WC and that aussie kid at 20s.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGB-VYzJ4x0#t=0m8s

Edited by sandeep
4 minutes ago, Texan said:

I don't hate anyone mate, I've met countless Indians and found the vast majority of them to be very nice people, I don't like Indian dentists though, but then again I don't like any dentist.