Sir Don (Hardik) Pandya Fan Club

zen

Pandya looks like a proper athlete, lean built, tremendous agility and speed but gets injured every other day and twice on sundays. 

On the other hand never remember Mishraji,Chawla or even Sexting Shami who has raised his fitness tremendously and even guys like Ashwin and our fat Sarfaraz seem not so injury prone.

May be it’s time to bite the bullet and admit that  tools like Inzi, Akmal bros and Moyo are right in their criticism of current fitness standards in cricket

3 hours ago, Frustrated said:

It is true.  "He is once in a generation" kinda AR.   That's why he plays international cricket once in a generation.  Rest of the time, he is nursing some sort of injury or maybe busy attending controversial talk shows.  LOL.

Watch people like him,Thala,Jadhav and many such imposters make hay during IPL.

Sad that guys like Dube cannot even score in IPl but they get international call ups.

Just now, maniac said:

Does Rahul Roy still have a fan club? 

guess why: because he didn’t have a movie in like 25 years. The last movie I remember of his was where he turns into a tiger. Same goes for Pandya.

The strength of your memory has nothing to do with Pandya, who is in the process of making a comeback after the injury 

1 minute ago, zen said:

The strength of your memory has nothing to do with Pandya, who is in the process of making a comeback after the injury 

Yes good for him but he just can’t walk into the side like he owns it. Guys like Yuvraj,Dravid ,VVS and are times even Kumble were unsure of their slots. Who is Pandya?

I hope he does well in IPL because I think he is going to be super important in WT20 but hope he doesn’t exhaust himself and be back on the hospital bed before then. He has been unreliable.

37 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

quick comments: 

• Appears to be batting at 4, which is a positive
  • Started a bit rusty but then hit some great shots effortlessly clearing the ropes 
  • Many of the shots reminded me of what he was practicing in the video posted here .... maybe he (or the ppl who advise him) has done some analysis on his game :lol: 
7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yes good for him but he just can’t walk into the side like he owns it. Guys like Yuvraj,Dravid ,VVS and are times even Kumble were unsure of their slots. Who is Pandya?

I hope he does well in IPL because I think he is going to be super important in WT20 but hope he doesn’t exhaust himself and be back on the hospital bed before then. He has been unreliable.

Again why would anyone care who else was/is sure about his spot :lol: .... Pandya plays on his merits