Terrorist Incidence at Westminster, London UK

dial_100

4 hours ago, someone said:

What's wrong in mentioning some facts? Or actually,  there blasphemy laws in this forum?

Talk about Muslims. Talk about Islam. But why resort to insulting their prophet. I am a Hindu and my religion has taught me that all avatars and prophets are ways to attain moksha. Heck even following a good teacher/guru can give you moksha.  

People can take different paths but the final

destination is same.

Insulting their prophets means you are insulting my religion. 

4 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Talk about Muslims. Talk about Islam. But why resort to insulting their prophet. I am a Hindu and my religion has taught me that all avatars and prophets are ways to attain moksha. Heck even following a good teacher/guru can give you moksha.  

People can take different paths but the final

destination is same.

Insulting their prophets means you are insulting my religion. 

What you have to understand is that so called prophets are also human beings and  are not beyond criticism or questioning. Otherwise we are brainless sheep who just follow without questioning and that is a very regressive mentality.

Take for example the second Sai Baba, to many he was a god man but there is clear evidence of his tricks on YouTube. Can we not talk about how he was a con man in case we upset his followers?

Humanity would never have moved forwards if it didn't question or criticise things.

Indian religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism may say there are many paths to God and liberation but religions like Islam and Christianity are pretty clear in saying that those who don't follow their path are going to burn in hell forever. That is the reason why they are the two biggest religions in the world, aggressive conversion (often by brutal means) has been a big part of them. Whereas Indian religions have been more passive. Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia were all either Hindu or Buddhist nations at one point. Aggression always overcomes passiveness.

37 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

What you have to understand is that so called prophets are also human beings and  are not beyond criticism or questioning. Otherwise we are brainless sheep who just follow without questioning and that is a very regressive mentality.

Take for example the second Sai Baba, to many he was a god man but there is clear evidence of his tricks on YouTube. Can we not talk about how he was a con man in case we upset his followers?

Humanity would never have moved forwards if it didn't question or criticise things.

Indian religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism may say there are many paths to God and liberation but religions like Islam and Christianity are pretty clear in saying that those who don't follow their path are going to burn in hell forever. That is the reason why they are the two biggest religions in the world, aggressive conversion (often by brutal means) has been a big part of them. Whereas Indian religions have been more passive. Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia were all either Hindu or Buddhist nations at one point. Aggression always overcomes passiveness.

Every Avatar/guru/prophet is a another human being for the people who dont believe in them.Respect other's faith if you want respect for yours.If you cant then respect the rules of this forum.

7 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

whats worrying is that all this dude needed was a rented SUV.

Same thing happened in France and Germany, hijacked a truck and just drove into people. Remarkably hard to defend against.

well ya...you cant put a pedestrian barricade on every single street and road, especially in the old world, where road layout looks like a bowl of sphagetti. 

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Every Avatar/guru/prophet is a another human being for the people who dont believe in them.Respect other's faith if you want respect for yours.If you cant then respect the rules of this forum.

If I proclaim that I am a prophet and can get a couple of people to believe in me does that mean I can get respect without criticism?

Ever heard of the Nation of Islam leader Elijah Mohammed? He was a prophet to his followers and he had crazy ideas such as White People being created by a black scientist who genetically modified black people until they became progressively lighter. These white people then literally became devils who enslaved black people. I'll give him respect though he was a prophet and a chosen man after all.

That is all I will say on this matter but have a good think about it.

8 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Errr it is reported he is a convert so I doubt he is of Pakistani origin. Wait for confirmation before jumping up & down with excitement.

Besides, he is British born so why drag Pakistan into it? Dimwit.

Hello, who is blaming Pakistan? I said ROP.

figure out what is ROP. 

This seems to be a nutcase attack, ala "Salary man rampage" rather than a planned attack. He might have wanted to commit suicide, but got an idea to kill some kafirs to get a private suite in heaven. I think ISIS taking credit is a load of bull. 

If this had happened US he might have showed up with an AR-15, killing numerous people. 

Edited by Detonator

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

RIP to the victims.

These are such low tech attacks using cars and kitchen knives. How can this be stopped?

Reform has to come from within the community.  The Imams who meet and guide people coming in mosques and prayer halls should be more open to sharing information with law enforcement agencies to prevent such attacks.  

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Reform has to come from within the community.  The Imams who meet and guide people coming in mosques and prayer halls should be more open to sharing information with law enforcement agencies to prevent such attacks.  

If a person can attack with kitchen knives and cars then how do you expect society to accept anyone from such group. I know racial profiling is bad but do we realize the level of risk here. Every normal looking person walking on the streets or driving a car on a busy street now is a suspect. What have turned this world into? 

As you said, solution has to come from within the community. They lead and report every single activity against their own people or else strict profiling will start. Unfortunately, even I look like any other suspect so whether I like or not, I will suffer as well.