Has Yuvi given a phainty to all his detractors

3 hours ago, StriKe said:

If UV is not going to bowl like before, There is no point in sticking with him till CWC19.

We need replacement.

Agree! We have allready lost one cup because of Yuvis baggage. I dont want him to be cause of loosing another one. Yuvi should bowl or make way

Needs to be dropped. He's not good enough and not hungry anymore

pant, kl rahul, tripathi, rana, iyer, manish pandey, kedar jadhav, and build a core group. Samson, chand could get chances too

spinners - chahal, axar, kuldeep. 

Ipl is telling selectors of india's future players but they give no chances!

On 6/19/2017 at 8:34 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yuvi has given a phainty to the people who have backed him- Kohli, kumble, ganguly, gambhir, sehwag, Media, senti public

But again when 2019 Wc wud be around, he ll score runs in domestic n his fans wud start to fantasize about him winning the cup

india likes old people a lot - these old men will probably play the 2023 WC as well.

Just a stat . Food for thought ? Playing Devils advocate . I also feel for World Cup drop him and groom kids 

but since his comeback in Jan 2017 average of 45 with strike rate of 102 .

Yuvi is one of those if he gets some nice lollipop bowling then he can look like the old yuvi again but against quality pace especially Yuvi is finished.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Just a stat . Food for thought ? Playing Devils advocate . I also feel for World Cup drop him and groom kids 

Despite having runs at his back he looks so patchy

HE struggles against qualilty, he struggles gets going, he gets beaten up by spinners n pacers, he gives the impression he can get out anytime 

Even if his avg was 30 but he wud have looked good , solid n gave confidence i wud have still been in his favour

Then he cost u runs on field and doesnt bowl

So many times while batting he denied opportunities to convert single into double

So basically he isnt adding anything infact he is been a liability 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Despite having runs at his back he looks so patchy

HE struggles against qualilty, he struggles gets going, he gets beaten up by spinners n pacers, he gives the impression he can get out anytime 

Even if his avg was 30 but he wud have looked good , solid n gave confidence i wud have still been in his favour

Then he cost u runs on field and doesnt bowl

So many times while batting he denied opportunities to convert single into double

So basically he isnt adding anything infact he is been a liability 

That's ott 

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Your initial posts here doesn't seem to suggest you were playing devils advocate. You were in a way mocking others who still doubted Yuvraj after his knock against Pakistan.

Yuvraj has given you a phainty. :rotfl:

34 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

I agree should be dropped to plan for World Cup 

but liability . O come on lol

When someone doesnt contribute and on the contrary he cost u .....that is a liability

Check how many misfields he has done 

Check how many times he refused converting runs in running, check final when he did that to dhawan and he was furious