Has Yuvi given a phainty to all his detractors

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

I hope Pant will prove to be good enough to play at 5 or 6. Seems to me that Jadhav is being wasted at 6; would prefer to see him bat at 5. Dhoni has to play at 4 and no lower.

Agreed but where will water boy pant bat at... He almost cried other day :hysterical: I think kid ll have a heartattack if they ask him to bat at 6

Edited by Rasgulla
10 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Agreed but where will water boy pant bat at... He almost cried other day :hysterical: I think kid ll have a heartattack if they ask him to bat at 6

Sounds like an interesting story there :)

I agree that 6 is a hard position for a youngster to come in and perform right away. For now, Panther at 5 and Jadhav at 6 seems more realistic.

On 6/27/2017 at 10:42 PM, Vijy said:

The balance of the team is disrupted thanks to him.

yea he makes our team of 10 rather 11

On 6/28/2017 at 0:00 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Bowled well last match . :phehe:

well how gr8 it wud have been had it been his last match....

Doesnt feel good to say about such a player but.....thats what is needed 

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea he makes our team of 10 rather 11

well how gr8 it wud have been had it been his last match....

Doesnt feel good to say about such a player but.....thats what is needed 

It's what was needed since 2011.

Time for UV to give the real phainty in IPL. If he can knock MI out of the tournament, me thinks Kohli will bring him to international cricket yet again. 

EDIT: Looks like UV is truly and completely done as far as internationals is concerned. I m not saying this based on today's innings but looks like something he used to have is no longer with him. Sad but true.... :no:

Edited by sarcastic
18 minutes ago, asterix said:

It’s sad that a great hitter like him is struggling like this. He’s beaten cancer. Not sure how much fit he’s or how hard he’s training...

It was wrong to bring him in this crunch match. Probably played his last IPL match...

Have you seen his gut? Anyway has all rights to try and make money absolutely but he just isn’t good enough any more...but should have retired after 2014.