Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

1 minute ago, super hitter said:

What the proof? that it was me?...I was born in 1999...

As I said living in the past can only call for hate, racism etc. To live a peaceful life, brotherhood is the way to move on.

Your brotherhood killed some army men yesterday. You can keep your brotherhood. I will be back later as I have work to do. Peace.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

We call each other beta regularly just to show who the boss is. No big deal.

YES, but you see the difference, calling a nation 'beta' vs 'Stupidly answering an individual'!

When I came through the video on a facebook post, even I hated him for that...

Sehwag has been doing it for a long time just to gain attention, I duly respect all of the Indian players except him because to gain respect you need to show respect. Take an example of Yuvi, Harbajhan, Kohli...as humble as possible!

Edited by super hitter
52 minutes ago, super hitter said:

YES, but you see the difference, calling a nation 'beta' vs 'Stupidly answering an individual'!

When I came through the video on a facebook post, even I hated him for that...

Sehwag has been doing it for a long time just to gain attention, I duly respect all of the Indian players except him because to gain respect you need to show respect. Take an example of Yuvi, Harbajhan, Kohli...as humble as possible!

Banter , Name Calling , attention seeking there's enough ex cricketers on both sides that tend to do it.  If Sehwag had addressed any single person in Pakistan cricketing team or ex player and had brought Religion ,  family , up bringing , your ancestral home etc in the picture , he would have been equally condemned.  Akhtar calling Tendulkar out for Shivering against him is cricketing banter.   Sachin calling Akhtar's family , religion , his upbringing isn't and that's what  Latif did to sehwag because he was pinched.   He stooped many levels below.

5 hours ago, super hitter said:

If you can speak English, you're educated, well said!

Pakistanis and Indians, both are 99.9 percent similar if you exclude the religion.

Watching Sehwag's twitter hurts Pakistani's and giving the taste of his own medicine to the him is hurting the Indians.

Unfortunately, we being humans have failed to prove our humanity and pretend to be highly patriotic when it comes to a Keyboard Battle but have massively failed to do any good for our own countries.

The administrators of both the countries are the definitions of corruption and gain peoples support by declaring a war against the opponents and the people are emotionally black mailed.

Here I remembered Ajay Devgn's dialogue;

'Jab dosti se dono ka kaam ho sakta ha tho dushmani kyun kare?' 

If you speak English well that means more often than not you have grown up in a relatively secular liberal lifestyle. Yes, I know there is an element of classism involved but that's the sad truth. People who are richer have access to the western school of liberal though and are more open-minded. All Pakistani players who spew **** seem to be from economically less privileged background hence a greater exposure to insane Islamic theories that fly about in that environment. Rameez is well educated and knows the world for what it is and is more open-minded. Even Sehwag was born less economically privileged than most Indian cricketers etc and therefore his way of thinking is different than say Gavaskar or Dravid.

Again this is not a one to one thing - there might be rich educated people who speak crass **** as well as the opposite but generally it holds true.

6 hours ago, super hitter said:

Muslims don't drink, and even the hindu community in Pakistan refrains from drinking since its a major crime and you can be jailed for years without bail.

If you think he is not under the influence of something , then you are being naive.

As for religion ...I don't give a **** about peoples religion if they spout such vile nonsense from their mouths!

People sharing his religion should feel ashamed of him being one of their own.

6 hours ago, super hitter said:

If you can speak English, you're educated, well said!

Pakistanis and Indians, both are 99.9 percent similar if you exclude the religion.

Watching Sehwag's twitter hurts Pakistani's and giving the taste of his own medicine to the him is hurting the Indians.

Unfortunately, we being humans have failed to prove our humanity and pretend to be highly patriotic when it comes to a Keyboard Battle but have massively failed to do any good for our own countries.

The administrators of both the countries are the definitions of corruption and gain peoples support by declaring a war against the opponents and the people are emotionally black mailed.

Here I remembered Ajay Devgn's dialogue;

'Jab dosti se dono ka kaam ho sakta ha tho dushmani kyun kare?' 

We are nothing similar. and dont compare your country with India, we are nothing alike. India is a 2.5 trillion economy and growing at 6-8 % not a country that sells its sovereignty to greatest bidder. Pak may be definition of corruption not India.

Edited by Vilander
16 minutes ago, asterix said:

Game On hain Rashid...

We are coming...

BTW Green Ghetto ki phati and have now restricted access temporarily...

Lol the ghetto is a mess, so many Indians giving it back on the latif thread :hysterical: I am sure many  ICFers just made new accounts recently just to troll the ghetto , those cowards even deleted my thread