Fahim Ashraf vs Hardik Pandya --- Who's better?

Fakhar's innings was a fluke and every day wont be a sunday for him. He is just a little superior version of Sohail Tanvir as a batsman. Kohli described him perfectly in press conference as a 'Slogger'

Whenever we play Pak next, our biggest and only worry will be Amir. Sharma ji have to somehow see off his first spell...else these kinda batting collapses will be a regularity.

For that we need an attacking opener and give him license to go for attack, like pant.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, vayuu1 said:

For that we need an attacking opener and give him license to go for attack, like pant.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

If that person is just a slogger it will only result in quick wickets, etc.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

If that person is just a slogger it will only result in quick wickets, etc.

Pant is not just a slogger.

Besides it is better to get out try to hit out agressively than get out trying to survive by defending which Rohit is more likely to do.

On 6/25/2017 at 3:29 AM, beetle said:

Pant is not just a slogger.

Besides it is better to get out try to hit out agressively than get out trying to survive by defending which Rohit is more likely to do.

Let's hope so.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Still has the perfect start. Not many batsmen can claim they played there first 4 games of there career in ICC knock out games. Where they performed to make the team win a ICC tournament.

Yes, yes.  And Babar Azam is the best in the world since he was the first to average 50+ in ODIs and T20s.   That makes him better than Kohli.  Heck even Tendulkar.   Happy? 

Look there's reality and there's spin.  You decide which world you want to live in.  I know a lot of greenbros are desperate and willingly choose the latter.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Still has the perfect start. Not many batsmen can claim they played there first 4 games of there career in ICC knock out games. Where they performed to make the team win a ICC tournament.

Look up Gary Gilmour, bhai. He didn't win Oz the WC, but came close. Look at his overall ODI career.

Fakhar zaman is a good player of spin by all accounts . 

In this day and age he can survive with a faulty technique . 

Sharjeel can boss genuine pace while fakhar can smash spin . Together they make a decent bat . 

No point looking classy and being selfish or lazy . Id rather take a gutsy batsman . If it works fine if it doesnt than on to the next one.

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I'll look him up in my free time. But yeah like I said not many can claim that. All being pressure situations with one loss costing a team's qualification.

Yes, it was a bright beginning. It will be interesting to see the plans the bowlers come up with, and how he adapts (or not) in turn.

Fahim has short run up but decent pace. Bowling looks nothing special from few videos watched. Batting looks good/average. But have ability to slog pacers.Pakistan should try to develop him like India is for Pandya. 

Edited by Pollack
13 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Never claimed that fantasy in bold.

I actually claimed reality while you claimed fantasy. I know what I am saying sounds too good to be true, but what Zaman did was a fact. Maybe its time you get out of this fantasy world where you thought I claimed Babar Azam was better than Kohli. 

You may not have claimed it directly, but your fellow greenbros have.  And its part of the same delusion on the batting front so it merited mentioning.  The larger point is about cherry-picking a self-serving and misleading "stat" to justify an outlandish claim and massively overrate a pak batsman.   Geddit?  

Such statistical stupidity is not limited to goofy greenbros alone - Years ago, there was a nutty Indian fan who wrote an "article" using statistics to claim Agarkar was a better ODI bowler than Akram  and I used his statistical approach to show that Symonds was a better ODI bat than Tendulkar.