Bumrah vs Hasan Ali ---- Who's better prospect.

17 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ab sexy looks decide karegi kon acha bowler hai

Let bumrah n shami tamper the ball....they ll also double their wkt tally

What is aggresion ? 

Bumrah bowls to take wkts thats aggresion

What u talk about is show off which m not against but it isnt a compulsion

Let the time decide tht

Imran never was a very great bowler. In a couple of series in Pak he got unusual swing which made him look very lethal. Even among these 3 he would come last. He was great package as a whole,leader. Mentor,all rounder. No doubt about that.

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Imran never was a very great bowler. In a couple of series in Pak he got unusual swing which made him look very lethal. Even among these 3 he would come last. He was great package as a whole,leader. Mentor,all rounder. No doubt about that.

Cant comment on that ....havent seen that era live 

17 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

ha ha ha .... the levels these Pakistanis go to defend their players is  really pathetic to say the least. Agreed ..... it is too early to compare Bumrah with past bowlers.... but your logic .... don't know whether to laugh or cry ...  again reverse swing .... fans with common sense know a lot w.r.t  the methods your bowlers  adopted  to  make the ball swinging like snakes thru the air, especially prime minister kaptaan sahib.

Prime minister kaptaan----- Do you mean kaali daal.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Cant comment on that ....havent seen that era live 

I did. Agarkar always reminded me a lot of Imran, in terms of pace. Similar pace, when Imran was at his peak. Imran wasnt mediocre for sure, but not as great as he is made out to be. A lot of wickets were due to Pakistani umpires. And if you filter his data, you will find that Imran got unusual no of wickets in Pakistan, and his average was improved because of home performances. 

I think India should play a test series against Pak just to shut these jokers up by batting them out of the match and then unleash a can of "whoop-ass" by releasing Bumrah on them. The Pak batsman won't fare any better than WI. This is great, but I am not getting much joy out of pounding WI.

Imagine tests played in England against these jokers!!!. Now how much fun would that be? Of course, during the test series, there would a severe shortage of kaala dal in Pakistan because hundreds of kilos of them would be shipped to the Pak players with the urgent message "Zor se ragro, Aur zor se ragro take lund ka chamri phaar jaye"

Edited by Audiophile
51 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

To be fair when both Pandya and Faheem debuted this comparison was fair. However now its not even a comparison. Although Pandya is no world beater. He is still better than Faheem. Ahmad Shehzad to Kohli thing never made any sense. Ahmad Shehzad is a terrible batsmen and a personality. The dude is nothing more than a wanna be Kohli. Like one of those Super fans who got invited to international cricket.

I have never herd of the Babar comparison to Bradman. I have herd the Babar to Kohli one. Which majority of the fanbase agrees that its a unfair comparison. Babar just started showing promise he needs couple of years to solidify himself as a great. Even Babar dislikes this comparison. This threads comparison made sense cause Hasan Ali in 2017 was doing good. Bumrah on the other hand since than developed immensely. Its not over for Hasan Ali yet he could still turn it around. Unfortunately he is a case of letting success get to his head.

I agree with you Shaz mostly, but I am not joking - I saw someone post Babar > Bradman somewhere on one of the Pak forum sites because of the "reason" that Bradman did not play ODIs and T20s and did not avg around 50 in both.

Edited by Vijy
On 8/31/2019 at 10:04 PM, New guy said:

Do you want to compare their stats with Bumrah at the same stage of career? Have you seen Bumrah's unplayable yorkers?

And why are you bringing things like charisma and sexy looks? We are not talking about wank potential here nor judging you on those things. 

This guy is a closeted homosexual. Always talking about the looks of men. I bet he has posters of Javed Miandad and Salim Malik in his bedroom to get him off.