Why does Virat Kohli go out of his way to praise Pakistan and Pakistani players?

4 hours ago, Asim said:

since recently in india you Have to 'enjoy' Freedom of speech...

the method is: you got no option to remain silent + speak exactly the way some particular mindset wants...

And its pretty rich coming from a Pakistani about freedom of speech. A country where people have never known what democracy is and a country where every 2nd president is a dictator who has taken the country by force! 

Also, Afridi needs to talk about Balochistan too if he cares about humanity. Btw, I am a born Bihari but my ancestry is from Kashmir. I am a pure blood Burusho. 

The afridis and khans dont need to worry about kashmir. First care about your own country. A place where no team travels because its plagued by terrorism. As you sow, so shall you reap! 

4 hours ago, Asim said:

since recently in india you Have to 'enjoy' Freedom of speech...

the method is: you got no option to remain silent + speak exactly the way some particular mindset wants...

dude. how do you explain Hindu's being raped/Killed in pakistan by people in civil society not just criminals ? Be straight forward and answer that, before you talk about India and anti pak mind set etc. Looks like pak people have no moral right to criticize India.

India just settled 40 thousand rohinjayas in jammu a restive muslim province. Indian Muslims just rioted in WB and did ruccus when a procession on durga pooja was carried out, Muslims are not minority in India, in several districts they are majority, so dont try and make it a slug match on what India is doing to muslims etc either. 

On 26/06/2017 at 9:06 AM, Vilander said:

Dude, i do not hate pakistani people. Found a lot of them to be normal folks like myself.

But the point is pakistan ( nation, its people, government, civil society, luminaries all of them) covet Kashmir ( Indian territory), they already occupy part of it illegally, they have ceded some part of this illegally sought territory to an other country( China), they are waging a proxy war and covet Indian territory elsewhere as well. 

I do not see any end to this struggle unless ,Pak and India get into a customs union and diminish the significance of physical boundaries to a point that no political upmanship exists. What are the odds of this happening, none what so ever.  

So there will be animosity between the two countries and by extension their people, we can not prevent it. 

Fascinating point about customs union; would appreciate an explanation on how you think this will help achieve peace in chit chat (honestly)? 

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Fascinating point about customs union; would appreciate an explanation on how you think this will help achieve peace in chit chat (honestly)? 

its logical next step of multilateral free trade agreements,it has free trade and same import duties it will make sure there is tremendous people to people contact and economies of scale - generally lots of economic activity across border like what you see in Caribbean or south america.

A political union like EU is not probably preferable or conceivable so aim for a maximum of customs union in SAARC. But this is a pipe dream now with China and OBOR.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its logical next step of multilateral free trade agreements,it has free trade and same import duties it will make sure there is tremendous people to people contact and economies of scale - generally lots of economic activity across border like what you see in Caribbean or south america.

A political union like EU is not probably preferable or conceivable so aim for a maximum of customs union in SAARC. But this is a pipe dream now with China and OBOR.

Well the reason I think you may be on to something, is because money is usually at the heart of a political dispute. If India/China/Pak could agree on something that is mutually financially beneficial to all parties, that would go a long way to relieving tensions. Nice idea! 

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Well the reason I think you may be on to something, is because money is usually at the heart of a political dispute. If India/China/Pak could agree on something that is mutually financially beneficial to all parties, that would go a long way to relieving tensions. Nice idea! 

Free trade/customs union with China is a different beast. You will have to give unfetterd access to all sectors to Chinese firms for acquisition ( mining for instance thorium will we do that lol ), China will force a free trade partner to toe its line on tibet, SCS etc..it will settle chinese workers in India and ask them to work for motherland..

China is different..no free trade with them will not be progressive for India haha..

SAARC before China was feasible , if not for dumb anti india sentiments..and Indian inefficiecy.

19 hours ago, beetle said:

North India is not just punjab.

Most of north India is made up of non punjabis.

I don't  have anything in common with Pakistanis .

Me neither. And I'm glad that I don't lol. I have heard that average IQ in those parts of the world is something like in single digits. Imagine being so stupid that you  fantasize about blowing yourself up *shudders*

Edited by Stradlater
23 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Me neither. And I'm glad that I don't lol. I have heard that average IQ in those parts of the world is something like in single digits. Imagine being so stupid that you  fantasize about blowing yourself up *shudders*

You’d be surprised to know that the average IQ in both nations is about the same, best not to take what your grandmother tells you to help you sleep better at night as gospel.

Help me out here, what is the difference between a North Indian and a Pakistani Punjabi? 

Edited by Ellipsism