Dhoniconda suffocating India now

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

and that 30 of 30 was due to Pandya scoring 21 of 21. Dhoni sahab was scoring at a snails pace.

We even got this close because Pandya showed some intent and even Jadeja tonked a boundary. Pandya had to go for it. Too bad he didnt have enough time to settle in  otherwise we would have won the match.

Now with that loss, you know Pant wont get a game :facepalm:  :(( 

5 minutes ago, Praggy said:

I've been saying this for a long time now. Drop him lower in the order. He can still make runs but his s/r is so pathetic when compared to his contemporaries, it's pointless knocks in the end. Even a tailender would have shown more intent in the middle overs on a sluggish pitch :facepalm:

Dhoni is useless at 7 at this stage of his career, either he bats at 4/5 or hes out of the team . The big difference is largely lack of support at other end , back then we had Yuvi and Raina at their best who understood chasing . The big issue now is no one trusts each other . The only time we chase well is when Virat bats well . 

We are going to suck big time for a while chasing anything above 270 for next few years , I really cant see one batsmen at the moment who can even play a consistent supporting role for Virat let alone take us home on his own. 

Just now, jusarrived said:

Dhoni is useless at 7 at this stage of his career, either he bats at 4/5 or hes out of the team . The big difference is largely lack of support at other end , back then we had Yuvi and Raina at their best who understood chasing . The big issue now is no one trusts each other . The only time we chase well is when Virat bats well . 

We are going to suck big time for a while chasing anything above 270 for next few years , I really cant see one batsmen at the moment who can even play a consistent supporting role for Virat let alone take us home on his own. 

If he bats like this when the rrr is 3.8 with 7 wickets in hand still and 142  required from 37 overs, then he has no business being in the team either. Mind you he took 104 balls to score his first boundary. 104 balls :facepalm:  You dont keep tuk tuking at the other and let the likes of Jadhav and pandya take all the risks after playing that many balls.

25 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

and if you dont see a difference between a batsmen batting slow setting a target and a batsmen anchoring an innings chasing you should stop watching cricket . 

And if you do not see a problem when 293 was set against a team like Bangla yet a batsman is blamed and not the bowling or captain for not defending that you should have stopped watching cricket a long time ago

If you do not see a problem with taking a run rate of 3 required to chase and taking it up to 14 with your selfish innings, you should have stopped watching a long time ago. 

If Sachin had even played at double that strike rate Dhoni didi you would be first one crying and whining about how selfish the innings was. In fact you actually have in the past

I have always said you are a first class hypocrite who took pot shots at Sachin for every single thing and you keep proving that. No moral, not stance, no opinion. Everything is based on how you personally like or dislike a player. Your opinions change 180 based on that

Edited by New guy
7 minutes ago, New guy said:

And if you do not see a problem when 293 was set against a team like Bangla yet a batsman is blamed and not the bowling or captain for not defending that

If you do not see a problem when taking a run rate of 3 required to chase and taking it up to 14 with your selfish innings, you should have stopped watching a long time ago. 

46 (25) balls chota rehman scored that day... It was a patta where 320 should be scored but his tuk tuk costs India AC 

So chota bheem is better batsmen than sachin ? Lol

Runrate was 6 when jaddu got out... 47th over

Pulling crap of the blue for self agenda he played selfish innings for what yesterday name and shame :hysterical:

Edited by Rasgulla
2 minutes ago, Praggy said:

If he bats like this when the rrr is 3.8 with 7 wickets in hand still and 142  required from 37 overs, then he has no business being in the team either. Mind you he took 104 balls to score his first boundary. 104 balls :facepalm:  You dont keep tuk tuking at the other and let the likes of Jadhav and pandya take all the risks after playing that many balls.

I have already said he should have win this match and its disappointed that he dint . Dhoni needs acknowledge that he cannot win matches on his own now , his role has to change if he has to play . Let some one else take the responsibility of anchoring . 

But if we are going to blame one batsmen for scoring 54/114 , not rest of the team for not being able to get128 runs of 186 balls ? or if you exclude Rahane , 8 wickets and 65 runs of 100 balls , you got that wrong !!

40 minutes ago, Praggy said:

And with this valiant and fighting knock on a difficult sluggish pitch, dhoni ensured Pant wouldn't be able play the 5th odi.

Well played Dhoni :hatsoff:

well its in the hands of kohli,cant do much when captain has no guts or foresight

15 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I have already said he should have win this match and its disappointed that he dint . Dhoni needs acknowledge that he cannot win matches on his own now , his role has to change if he has to play . Let some one else take the responsibility of anchoring . 

But if we are going to blame one batsmen for scoring 54/114 , not rest of the team for not being able to get128 runs of 186 balls ? or if you exclude Rahane , 8 wickets and 65 runs of 100 balls , you got that wrong !!

goldensun has targeted you for negative points :hysterical:

14 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Don't you think with the tag of experienced player he should be taking more responsibility? Whenever top order fails to perform, we usually associate that to Kohli and in middle order, its clearly Dhoni's job to guide, not play cowardly like he did in the last game for his own selfish reasons. 

34 minutes ago, New guy said:

And if you do not see a problem when 293 was set against a team like Bangla yet a batsman is blamed and not the bowling or captain for not defending that you should have stopped watching cricket a long time ago

If you do not see a problem with taking a run rate of 3 required to chase and taking it up to 14 with your selfish innings, you should have stopped watching a long time ago. 

If Sachin had even played at double that strike rate Dhoni didi you would be first one crying and whining about how selfish the innings was. In fact you actually have in the past

I have always said you are a first class hypocrite who took pot shots at Sachin for every single thing and you keep proving that. No moral, not stance, no opinion. Everything is based on how you personally like or dislike a player. Your opinions change 180 based on that

India should have defended that score , but the result is irrelevant . 

When you bat first no batsmen gets to slow down to get to his 100 even if you got to 90s at 200sr even if its your 100th 100 . Anyway I never criticised Tendulkar for being selfish . I wundt call any Indian ATG's as selfish , thats a well known Tendulkar fan trait ,though I have critisized the thought process  . First my hundred then the team and if I get to an hundred the team will win by default .Unfortunately It wont if your team only gets to a par score every time . 

One innings does not define a player , you can play slowly cos you are just not good enough , Dhoni is way past his best and hes definitely struggling , but selfish hes not !!

1 hour ago, Praggy said:

We even got this close because Pandya showed some intent and even Jadeja tonked a boundary. Pandya had to go for it. Too bad he didnt have enough time to settle in  otherwise we would have won the match.

Now with that loss, you know Pant wont get a game :facepalm:  :(( 

Even Pandya could have batted at 50 SR and stayed till the end like Dhoni. He only got out because he was trying to score. A set Batsman like dhoni should have won the game from there.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Even Pandya could have batted at 50 SR and stayed till the end like Dhoni. He only got out because he was trying to score. A set Batsman like dhoni should have won the game from there.

He got bowled... he wasn't even trying to hit big that time :facepalm: