What is Kohli's prejudice towards Rishabh Pant?

The great man from Ranchi a village idiot and his conspiracy's are stopping pants inclusion.

Oh C'mmon dont be naive. MSD is no longer captain....ball in Kohli's court to take bold decisions and introduce young talent. Why blame Dhoni??

Are you saying Dhoni is still pulling the string back doors? Then its even more evident that Kohli dont deserve to be a captain for being so spineless.

When Dhoni became captain in 2008...he took bold decisions and removed all oldies from the team. That team which had so many legends. Why cant Kohli be authoritative? Even if that means removing Dhoni?

Kohli is playing to the gallery and for Bunty Sajdeh without thinking about Indian cricket.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Oh C'mmon dont be naive. MSD is no longer captain....ball in Kohli's court to take bold decisions and introduce young talent. Why blame Dhoni??

Are you saying Dhoni is still pulling the string back doors? Then its even more evident that Kohli dont deserve to be a captain for being so spineless.

When Dhoni became captain in 2008...he took bold decisions and removed all oldies from the team. That team which had so many legends. Why cant Kohli be authoritative? Even if that means removing Dhoni?

Kohli is playing to the gallery and for Bunty Sajdeh without thinking about Indian cricket.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don't feed the troll

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

Agreed.  

I think you are overly anxious on Rishabh - he's been anointed as the first among the next keeper prospects, he will get his chance.   I'm more worried about Samson - I think he could be a quality ODI opener for us, and want him in the mix.   Samson, Shreyas Iyer, - these guys are the next 'quality' bats coming through IMO.  I would prefer to have them get chances sooner rather than later...

Few years back under19s used to be a tatkal entry to team India. Some like jadeja rohit ishant frustrated the selectors so much that they have now almost closed that option and now solely rely on proven consistent domestic performances. Ironically, the culprits who are the reason for this mindset have gone on to have better careers later on and now have assured places in the team.

13 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Few years back under19s used to be a tatkal entry to team India. Some like jadeja rohit ishant frustrated the selectors so much that they have now almost closed that option and now solely rely on proven consistent domestic performances. Ironically, the culprits who are the reason for this mindset have gone on to have better careers later on and now have assured places in the team.

All three Rohit, Ishant and Jadeja don't have assured places in the team. Maybe only Jadeja for time being in tests. Assured place is only of kohli in ODI.

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

All three Rohit, Ishant and Jadeja don't have assured places in the team. Maybe only Jadeja for time being in tests. Assured place is only of kohli in ODI.

Hmmm.. interesting thing is that today's crop of youngsters are more ready for international cricket than ever before with all these ipls and A tours. And yet don't get fair chances. Can't think of a country in world cricket right now where rishab pant can't walk in into the team. 

Well he was never going to get selected first odi. Once it washed out they just had to repeat team. I was expecting him to play 4th but they had already made 3 change. Once we lost 4th it was clear he isn't getting a game. Maybe t20 inplace of rahane or dhawan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well he was never going to get selected first odi. Once it washed out they just had to repeat team. I was expecting him to play 4th but they had already made 3 change. Once we lost 4th it was clear he isn't getting a game. Maybe t20 inplace of rahane or dhawan />

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Normally cricketers have respect for veteran players who has toiled hard in domestics.
If you ask anyone of them they will say pick a seasoned player over youngster because seasoned domestic player has worked harder, youngster has many chances to come in future.
Its not like how us fans feel, I'm sure even if you ask dada, sachin, vvs, sunny etc like legends they will also be inclined towards giving DK a go first.
We will have to wait for DK to fail as early as possible then pant will get the chance over next pick in the squad.

27 minutes ago, SUMO said:

Normally cricketers have respect for veteran players who has toiled hard in domestics.
If you ask anyone of them they will say pick a seasoned player over youngster because seasoned domestic player has worked harder, youngster has many chances to come in future.
Its not like how us fans feel, I'm sure even if you ask dada, sachin, vvs, sunny etc like legends they will also be inclined towards giving DK a go first.
We will have to wait for DK to fail as early as possible then pant will get the chance over next pick in the squad.

This is understandable if we are rebuilding the squad after a world cup or after a senior pro retires. We are pretty close to world cup and our squad should be finalized asap 

5 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

This is understandable if we are rebuilding the squad after a world cup or after a senior pro retires. We are pretty close to world cup and our squad should be finalized asap 

still 50 odd odis to go before wc so they think its long for that

because dhoni is in the team. simple

pant will likely get his opportunity in the coming series.. this series was too close to the CT and they didn't wan't to make any drastic changes.  karthik was slotted in before pant in CT so he got his chance before....that's what i can gather from the selection thought process.

Edited by PBN