Pakistan fast bowling factory

18 minutes ago, the don said:

Pakistan is the undisputed king of Asia .

We have dominated every single opponent from Asia . Comfortably thrashing each one .

I could post some numbers but i am not a sadist.

The record makes me sad for teams like India with so much passion and so little return .

I want to make Indian cricket competitive 

When is India touring England again ??India must not embarass itself . 

Ian botham called the indian bowlers teletubbies . Should not let that happen again .

You do realise you just got whitewashed at home in tests v an atrocious Sri Lanka team 

1 hour ago, the don said:

Pakistan is the undisputed king of Asia .

We have dominated every single opponent from Asia . Comfortably thrashing each one .

I could post some numbers but i am not a sadist.

The record makes me sad for teams like India with so much passion and so little return .

I want to make Indian cricket competitive 

When is India touring England again ??India must not embarass itself . 

Ian botham called the indian bowlers teletubbies . Should not let that happen again .

yup  ...lol

1 hour ago, the don said:

Lol . Bollywood thrives on plagiarism. Copying songs from pakistan and other industries . Need to do a thread on that too .

What world renowned actors have you guys produced ??

Bollywood sucks up to Pakistan and the stars feel threatened by the looks and talent of someone like Fawad khan .

Jehangir khan is arguably the greatest sportsman from the subcontinent .

Pakistan has dominated india in the two main sports cricket and hockey .

Seriously what are you proud of again ??

lol  :hysterical:  didnt India just trash Pak 3-1 and 4-0 recently hehe...

i remember women beat them like 7-0 or something lol...

this guy just gives and gives and gives..

2 hours ago, the don said:

He is more famous in India than in Pakistan . Indian press and journalists published cringeworthy articles almost worshipping him . Was totally over the top.

Lol never heard of him...,not even trying to be condescending here....the only Pakistani artists I know are  Nusrat Fateh and his Son

and Ali Zafar(I swear had to google to find out his name to make sure ) and guess what as a bonus I know who Atish Aslam is too because all these days I thought him and this Ali Zafar jabroni were the same person.

Yeah India and Bollywood is dying to book these supremely gifted artists :hysterical:

Edited by maniac
6 hours ago, the don said:

They werent mere accusations actually .

I have nothing to prove waqar has clocked 154 kph in a televised game in southafrica in 93 find the clip if you have time . You get that sort of pace if you add up the speeds of indian opening bowlers of the time.

I spent three hours and I still could not find one clip in which 3 deliveries in one over were 90 mph. I guess that is Pakistani myth and no basis in reality. Please feel free to post it. I will give you 10, 20 years, isthat generous or I am shortchanging you?

5 hours ago, the don said:

Lol . Bollywood thrives on plagiarism. Copying songs from pakistan and other industries . Need to do a thread on that too .

What world renowned actors have you guys produced ??

Bollywood sucks up to Pakistan and the stars feel threatened by the looks and talent of someone like Fawad khan .

Jehangir khan is arguably the greatest sportsman from the subcontinent .

Pakistan has dominated india in the two main sports cricket and hockey .

Seriously what are you proud of again ??

I am proud of 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999. This is just starters.

I am proud of beating the crud out of you in everymatch that matters.

I am proud to think on my own without being programmed like some of you.

You guys do have big hearts(i dont know that) but bigger stomachs.

image.jpeg.52ac45085f8bc22bb7455eef333aca93.jpeg

9 hours ago, the don said:

Lol again why do pakistani bowlers always bowl faster than Indian bowlers in same conditions . In around 70 odd years and well over a hundred matches hardly once or twice if that i might have seen an indian bowl quick that too would possibly be because pak may have rested their quick bowlers .

Just go through any india pak match . You dont have to work so hard to chose selective data without factoring in variables . Lol

I think Indians need more beef . More cow meat and more confidence . Too meek i guess ??

in the CT final, Bumrah was fast than any Pak bowler.

19 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The thing with us is we got a good bowling factory where we lose one bowler another will rise. Where as with India its not the same. That is why you should rest Bumrah till the next big ICC event so he does not break down due to his abusive action. Which would make any baby cry while looking at him.

who is next in the factory,sami or asif ?

There are lot recalls in the Pakistani factory. They are shipping defective products.

Following defects have been observed:

(1) Angle exceeding 15 degrees in many products

(2) Flexion/chucking observed in some

(3) Products have tendency to rough up balls

(4)  Frequent breakdowns like stress fractures

(5) High rate of medical leave

(6) Reprogramming of some products like no betting and spot fixing etc.

(7) Very few GBytes of memory because keep on forgetting beatdown by Inida.

(9) No adherence to ISO standards.

(10) Only 0.5 sigma observed in factory

33 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Ruman Raees^

Talha ^

Wahab you may have already seen before.

Raees in your clips did not even touch 138 . He is proper trundled lol unadkut type lool 

other lad occassionally touched 140 . Bk speeds . Proves my point beautifully. India faster bowlers and much better for last 17 years ( agree pre millennium paks) . That’s best you have coming by through ?  India got much more strength in depth 

you like a factory Been built in 60s . Problem is next door a mega factory was built next door in 2000. Much bigger and better , who have just got bigger and better