War is coming

sandeep

19 hours ago, mishra said:

As expected, Russians are now pulvererising Ukraine after officially annexing all 4 regions.  Time for Zelensky  to go on dialogue because, I am certain, that if Kiev keeps the same attitude, Russians will hit Enegy infrastructure of Ukraine just before winter sets in to show  Ukraine, the true face of friend Zelensky's Europe when it comes to enrgy sharing

So targeted strikes on Electric infra of Ukraine is taking them down one by one. 

Worse bit is, Even UK is now making plans for blackout during winter.. After electric, it will be   Neutralisation of Ukranian transport network right along the border with EU nations

Edited by mishra

15 hours ago, mishra said:

GOI advisory: Leave Ukraine by all means. Means Big is in it way

To my cynical self it just sounds like yet another action carried out weeks after it should have been done. Even if our external intelligence got a whiff about upcoming scenario on the ground (attacks on civilian infra), the internal bureaucracy & paperwork could take its own time to translate into effective actions.  

Didn't we know better in Feb when 1.5 lakh Russian soldiers were stationed on Ukraine border for 'exercises' ? 

Edited by Clarke

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

To my cynical self it just sounds like yet another action carried out weeks after it should have been done. Even if our external intelligence got a whiff about upcoming scenario on the ground (attacks on civilian infra), the internal bureaucracy & paperwork could take its own time to translate into effective actions.  

Didn't we know better in Feb when 1.5 lakh Russian soldiers were stationed on Ukraine border for 'exercises' ? 

I think Russians have told us to evacuate. Its nothing to do with evacuation which was done last time. Its guideline to select few students who may have decided to go back after they were evacuated after Feb.

And problem could be real because students may have been sold the idea that Ukraine won’t be attacked one more time.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, mishra said:

Russia has said, Pakistan Yes Pakistan is supplying materials to Ukraine so that Ukrainian can make dirty bomb. Iran has said they will supply drones to Russia.

Man, more and more players are joining the war.

it is already a proxy semi-WW (world war)

On Wed Nov 02 2022 at 9:17 PM, mishra said:

Russia has said, Pakistan Yes Pakistan is supplying materials to Ukraine so that Ukrainian can make dirty bomb. Iran has said they will supply drones to Russia.

Man, more and more players are joining the war.

This has been known for a while Pakistan has supplied ammunition to Ukraine...  Why else would Bajwa get a hero's red carpet welcome in Pentagon? 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:29 AM, Clarke said:

I was referring to Uncle Sam's love for shale. They did a Berlin airlift op in the early days of the cold war, it could be a big sea op this time.

Even UK/EU can update rules like they did for coal & nuclear. Climate change can go **** itself. 

Quibble:  From a climate standpoint, nuclear is actually a good - perhaps the best - way to go.

No one who is anti-nuclear can claim to be environment-friendly.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

19 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Quibble:  From a climate standpoint, nuclear is actually a good - perhaps the best - way to go.

No one who is anti-nuclear can claim to be environment-friendly.

nuttiness (anywhere on the political spectrum) has never depended on logic.