which fast bowler has/had the most beautiful bowling action??

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Easy. Michael Holding

If anyone has watched Michael Holding bowl, they would not consider anyone else for action-beauty.  The smoothest, most effortless action.  Someone mentioned Courtney Walsh - Walsh was a bit of a Holding-copy.  No one else comes close.  But then again, things and people from our childhood always seem better to us 40-somethings!

4 hours ago, Brainfade said:

If anyone has watched Michael Holding bowl, they would not consider anyone else for action-beauty.  The smoothest, most effortless action.  Someone mentioned Courtney Walsh - Walsh was a bit of a Holding-copy.  No one else comes close.  But then again, things and people from our childhood always seem better to us 40-somethings!

for me, no one comes close to Brett Lee. and then Mitch Starc is very good too.

From what I have seen:

Waqar- he is the reason I started following cricket. Even better when watched at the ground. Beautiful action. Poetry in motion.

Dale Steyn- again even better when watched LIVE

Mohd Sami

Alan Donald

Shane Bond

Mohd Asif

Brett Lee

Most legendary WI bowlers had lovely actions

Javagal Sreenath had a nice action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

For me, troika of Brett Lee, Alan Donald and Shane Bond. Michael Holding had a good runup too but his action was not that good to eyes.

among current bowlers. really likes James Pattinson's action before his injury issues started troubling him. Mitch Starc is very good too.

Spot on rkt bhai regarding holding..... starc Lee and Donalds actions are smooth and most beautiful to watch, was pattinson  forced to change his action to prevent injury??

Want to add Mitchell Starc too, nice, smooth and simple action. It's amazing how he generates 150k from such a simple action.

Akhtar's run-up I would say was beautiful, probably one of the best of all time, his action was just brutal as if a cheetah is going to pounce on you!

14 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

Want to add Mitchell Starc too, nice, smooth and simple action. It's amazing how he generates 150k from such a simple action.

Akhtar's run-up I would say was beautiful, probably one of the best of all time, his action was just brutal as if a cheetah is going to pounce on you!

Akhtar action felt like he was falling out of a tree or like a monkey hangs from a tree.