Will Kohli end up being considered a worse Test captain than Dhoni?

Captain

Will Kohli end up being considered a worse Test captain than Dhoni?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kohli end up being considered a worse Test captain than Dhoni?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

But you said sachin was not performing in first post, ok he was not may be coz he was at last stage of career but but the greatest captain in the history of the universe can't deal with that?? why does he depends so much on superstars?? Why are we 8.7% ??

It's all in your mind.. quote that post maybe ?  He did deal with it pretty well he kicked him out and percentage went up high.. So its a success.:alienbooty:

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lets not make it dhoni vs kohli 

Its what a captain does with avl resources and living in present. 

Now kohli is not even using his best resources.

Kohli has a very capable team and he shud be judged to what he does with them not with previous captains 

Dhoni also had a team which was world no1 and had best batting lineup in history, how is Kohli having better resources.

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni also had a team which was world no1 and had best batting lineup in history, how is Kohli having better resources.

I never said dhoni didnt have a good team ,

I just said kohli not using his best resources ....i didnt mean he has the best resources avl in history 

Rahane is a better player then rohit ....he is not playing him, same when rahul benches. Thats my point...that he is not even using his best team in 1st place 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

While Dhoni was an ordinary test captain, we must also consider that he had no other choice other than captaining the test side which was going through a transition phase at that time. It is very well known that Dhoni does not enjoy test cricket, he captained the test side as a part of his job, the day all seniors retired and Kohli matured as a test cricketer he immediately left the captaincy post, this is evident from his mid series retirement in Australia.

Edited by MechEng