India u19 Pacers: Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel

PBN

49 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Nagarkoti should be pulled in with in next 6 months to play for India..i guess this guy is ready.

exceptional talent, if he is faster than Umesh , his line n length can always be trained.

Apart from that both are decent bat

23 minutes ago, Texan said:

Error margin exists for all. See what they have bowled everywhere and there is difference in speed across grounds. 

I understand you are only interested in seeing phashhhhhhtttt bowlers and have no interest in watching real cricket. 

Yeah good batsmen facing good express fast bowlers is the real game. 

15 minutes ago, Insidious said:

In the u 19 challenger trophy , Nagarkoti bowled upto 140 ks ( clocked 140 ks multiple times though), and Mavi bowled upto 137 ks. Either  both are in great rhythm now which was missing in challenger trophy or our domestic speed guns are seriously flawed.

They were both coming from a long injury lay off. Indian domestic readings does tend to be on lower side than international level.

Edited by rkt.india
13 minutes ago, Insidious said:

In the u 19 challenger trophy , Nagarkoti bowled upto 140 ks ( clocked 140 ks multiple times though), and Mavi bowled upto 137 ks. Either  both are in great rhythm now which was missing in challenger trophy or our domestic speed guns are seriously flawed.

Yes domestic speed guns show the speeds which are recorded near to the batsmen.the nearer it is the slower speeds they record

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Ohh poor Rightarmfast. Yearning to see only Right arm fast mentioned against bowler with Indian team. Not cared about result of the match. Not cared about any actual "cricket". You guys are very much like the Pakistanis that only boast about "phassht" bowlers. By the way, speed guns vary from broadcaster to broadcaster and can very much show different values even from ground to ground. Do a little more reading on how they are calculated and you will see how much error margin there is in speed gun ratings. Problem with you is you don't even know or feign to not know how the machine calculates the speed and how much error margin exists. 

So what exactly you want to say here. The same guy was bowling 89-90 mph in eng and also in few of the first class matches he played in India. As far as bowling speed is concerned we go by spedo meter deploed by broadcaster under icc provision. Tell me what quality of sun glasses you use which none of the broadcasters  have to come out with the exact speed of 140 km/h. You keep saying people are getting sensative ,trust me bro you sound sensative and jealos as well, i dont know what cream you use in your country to protect from burn but just in case you dont have one please use this. You may need more as tournament progress.

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

So what exactly you want to say here. The same guy was bowling 89-90 mph in eng and also in few of the first class matches he played in India. As far as bowling speed is concerned we go by spedo meter deploed by broadcaster under icc provision. Tell me what quality of sun glasses you use which none of the broadcasters  have to come out with the exact speed of 140 km/h. You keep saying people are getting sensative ,trust me bro you sound sensative and jealos as well, i dont know what cream you use in your country to protect from burn but just in case you dont have one please use this. You may need more as tournament progress.

images.jpeg

Use some Vaseline before putting your c*ck in @Rightarmfast s a$$ next time. He gets super sensitive when you go straight in. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

They were both coming from a long injury lay off. Indian domestic readings does tend to be on lower side than international level.

Lol. Why?? First you were saying all speed gun ratings are consistent. Now you changed and saying Indian speed gun ratings are lower. What happened. They are not all accurate anymore?

2 hours ago, Texan said:

Ohh poor Rightarmfast. Yearning to see only Right arm fast mentioned against bowler with Indian team. Not cared about result of the match. Not cared about any actual "cricket". You guys are very much like the Pakistanis that only boast about "phassht" bowlers. By the way, speed guns vary from broadcaster to broadcaster and can very much show different values even from ground to ground. Do a little more reading on how they are calculated and you will see how much error margin there is in speed gun ratings. Problem with you is you don't even know or feign to not know how the machine calculates the speed and how much error margin exists. 

You were the one who claimed that the speed guns are over reporting. Why don't you prove it if thats the case instead of repeating "do some reading". How about you show us how you are arriving at your half assed result claiming to be gospel. 

6 hours ago, Texan said:

Lol. Why?? First you were saying all speed gun ratings are consistent. Now you changed and saying Indian speed gun ratings are lower. What happened. They are not all accurate anymore?

Yes, all speed guns at international and IPL are consistent because they use multiple speed guns along with hawk eye to judge the Pace. This isn't the case in India domestic cricket.  And this is an ICC tournament and speeds clocked in an ICC tournament is always recognized by ICC and everyone. Akhtar's 161 in 2003 wc is still recognized fastest ever despite Lee also bowling 161 in 2005 against NZ which is not recognized and that 161 looked quicker than Akhtar's 161 to naked eyes. They take multiple speed readings at international level to be as accurate as possible and Hawkeye uses high speed cameras.

Edited by rkt.india

Problem is last year Alzari Joseph clocked 147. No one said speed guns are overstating. Rabada clocked 145 in 2014, no one said speed guns are overstating. Jamie Overton clocked 150, no one said speed guns vary broadcaster to broadcaster, but when indian bowlers did it, suddenly speed guns are overstating, speed varies broadcaster to broadcaster excuses started coming. And they were not even shown quick, they were quick to.

26 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Dude what's your problem. Ok these kids are not 140+. Now make a move on..

He only wants see Sandeep Sharma, PK type howlers. If every team thinks like him and starts playing such bowlers, cricket will die. Every country hype up their pacers including Aus-SA.

Edited by rkt.india
4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He only wants see Sandeep Sharma, PK type howlers. If every team thinks like him and starts playing such bowlers, cricket will die. Every country hype up their pacers including Aus-SA.

Honestly if I had not seen the match yesterday, I'd still have doubts. But after watching them play and bowl like that I can say our bowling future is in safe hands - in terms of pace and consistency.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Bishop, Moody and Ganguly were going gaga over these kids because of their pace. Ganguly even tweeted to Kohli and BCCI to take care of these kids. But I guess these guys don't know anything about cricket. We should only stick to trundlers because every trundler is accurate like McGrath and only swing is enough to get wickets at the international level.