Chepu is just one innings away from getting kicked out of the test team by Kohli !!!

velu

49 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Overrated like most Indian batsmen. As soon as the ball does anything, he becomes a walking wicket. 

Your "great" captain didn't even play your only good batsmen Rahane yet in this series. :aetsch:

How is fatty Ahmed heir to Imran Khan doing?

is he giving cornered tiger speeches like a Urdu speaking Daffy Duck in the dressing room?

Killed the chances of India in the entire series in a single ball.Normally a tortoise with the bat, trying to steal a single of the very first ball as if his life depended on it.Let alone technique and temperament to be successful in alien conditions, does this 'waste of a batsman' possess even a bit of common sense(game sense)?????????   Need to be kicked out of the team as early as possible.Wastage of '55 tests investment'  by team management.

Edited by rtmohanlal

Pujara - scores too slow

Rohit - trigger move towards ball stops him adjusting to ball coming in

Dhawan - lacks temperament to construct a test innings, moving up/down through gears

Rahul - lacks experience

Rahane - lacks form

which of the above can be corrected while on tour?

2 minutes ago, goose said:

Pujara - scores too slow

Rohit - trigger move towards ball stops him adjusting to ball coming in

Dhawan - lacks temperament to construct a test innings, moving up/down through gears

Rahul - lacks experience

Rahane - lacks form

which of the above can be corrected while on tour?

Has anything been corrected in last year or so that we expect from this one series ?

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Has anything been corrected in last year or so that we expect from this one series ?

i'm just saying the XI for the 3rd test should be informed by identifying the problem and having a realistic expectation of learning from mistake. of the above only Pujara, Rahul and Rahane can put things right while on tour. The others need to go away and reflect on their technique. 

4 minutes ago, goose said:

i'm just saying the XI for the 3rd test should be informed by identifying the problem and having a realistic expectation of learning from mistake. of the above only Pujara, Rahul and Rahane can put things right while on tour. The others need to go away and reflect on their technique. 

Only pujara has a realestic chance cos he plays all three matches , KL and Rahane will most likely go back losing confidence cos am not sure either of them will play if kl has one more failure and rohit gets a 35 .

3-4-5 of Pujara, Kohli and Rahane is still best for me, regardless of how they do. I mean Rahane did not even play yet but I will take 3-4-5 as Pujara-Kohli-Rahane any day over any other trio in the world

Its the best for me still even though Pujara hasn’t scored anything big yet.

We shouldn’t disturb thattop-middle order for next 5-7 tests after playing them together in the next test. Rahul, Vijay or any other openers will click and fail but I think the trip in the middle will hold the key from here.

I hope Rahane is back somehow so we can have PKR back together

27 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

3-4-5 of Pujara, Kohli and Rahane is still best for me, regardless of how they do. I mean Rahane did not even play yet but I will take 3-4-5 as Pujara-Kohli-Rahane any day over any other trio in the world

Its the best for me still even though Pujara hasn’t scored anything big yet.

We shouldn’t disturb thattop-middle order for next 5-7 tests after playing them together in the next test. Rahul, Vijay or any other openers will click and fail but I think the trip in the middle will hold the key from here.

I hope Rahane is back somehow so we can have PKR back together

Not going to happen for sure.

I have a strong feeling Kohli/Shastri have been in his ears since the first session day 2 of cape town test. Kohli has been putting too much emphasis on being positive and having intent and blah blah in pcs and post match.

He chased a wide ball in the next session first over which he would have left easily.

Yesterday he ran for a suicidal single.

Players should be allowed to play the way they are comfortable. 

If they can't score drop them.

2 hours ago, Number said:

I have a strong feeling Kohli/Shastri have been in his ears since the first session day 2 of cape town test. Kohli has been putting too much emphasis on being positive and having intent and blah blah in pcs and post match.

He chased a wide ball in the next session first over which he would have left easily.

Looks like it

3 hours ago, Number said:

Not saying that he should be pressurized, but being no 3 he needs to be mentally strong. Moreover he has played 50 tests, but bats like a talented newb.