KamalHasan wants a confederacy of South India (Updated Party Flag)

coffee_rules

9 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Agree almost everything with Deto..
Also the poster debunking aryan theory needs to read up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Readup what ? You are claiming TN hindus are supporting pakistan and north indians are aryans lol. What are aryans ?

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

Readup what ? You are claiming TN hindus are supporting pakistan and north indians are aryans lol. What are aryans ?

Aryan theory could be based on either of the two:

1.) Presence of swastika symbols and polytheism in the ancient temples of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. No concrete answer to how did Indus Valley civilization end, hence must be an invasion.

2.) Divide and Conquer. 

On 2/24/2018 at 2:10 AM, Detonator said:

one of the popular tag line is that, 'Hindutva cannot come inside using pakistan, This is not India, this is Tamil nadu". The passive support is strong here. 

I've had interactions with almost all classes of people in TN. The common line of thought (predominantly) is I'm Tamilian first and then comes Hindu, Muslim, etc. BJP is doing itself no good by imposing Hindi. Though Modi is doing a decent job (My opinion), noone will favour him. Even if Rajni joins hands with BJP, he'll lose miserably. All these were evident from the number of votes BJP got in RK nagar elections.

14 hours ago, MechEng said:

Aryan theory could be based on either of the two:

1.) Presence of swastika symbols and polytheism in the ancient temples of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. No concrete answer to how did Indus Valley civilization end, hence must be an invasion.

2.) Divide and Conquer. 

R1a halogrp forms 17 percent of male leniage and much smaller in female indian. Aryan invasion theory is just a stupid ineffective ploy to show the abrahamic civilization as older than other old world civilizations particularly india . if you peel so to say the indian genetic onion you will find africans 60 k years back and west and east asian 10k years back to be the primary source of immigration which shows. Indians are not aryans or pale skinned whites Indians are unique.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

R1a halogrp forms 17 percent of male leniage and much smaller in female indian. Aryan invasion theory is just a stupid ineffective ploy to show the abrahamic civilization as older than other old world civilizations particularly india . if you peel so to say the indian genetic onion you will find africans 60 k years back and west and east asian 10k years back to be the primary source of immigration which shows. Indians are not aryans or pale skinned whites Indians are unique.

:frown::Cry:

Does that mean that I can't brag about my Aryan complexion anymore?

On 2/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, Mariyam said:

Kamal 'Sadma' Hasaan needs to brush up his geography. Or is Lakshadweep too insignificant to be a part of his South Indian confederacy?

No mean 'Hand Job' this. He has to add two more hands to the flag!

The southern most tip of India is in Nicobar Islands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indira_Point

On 2/25/2018 at 11:56 PM, Mariyam said:

:frown::Cry:

Does that mean that I can't brag about my Aryan complexion anymore?

Even if Aryan invasion theory is true , most muslims still need to double check whether they Of Indian descendent or persian , mughal Arabic , turk etc.After all millions came here as soldiers so their descendents must be living in india

Edited by Singh bling