Can Pujara get a century

Just now, zen said:

What a comedy :rotfl:  

Fyi, a team also comes under pressure when wkts are lost

Good to know that you think that if commentators say something, they must be right 

good conversation tactic...make useless points and then pretend to be cool and above it all.

I reckon a consensus opinion amongst former test players would tend to suggest something. I'm glad you think your views on test cricket are more accurate than the consensus opinion of ex test players. Says something about you and the credibility of your posts. 

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

good conversation tactic...make useless points and then pretend to be cool and above it all.

I reckon a consensus opinion amongst former test players would tend to suggest something. I'm glad you think your views on test cricket are more accurate than the consensus opinion of ex test players. Says something about you and the credibility of your posts. 

Appears I stepped on your tail :rofl: 

4 wkts down dumbass. Go listen to commentary, you may learn something

This may turn into an epic innings from Pujara but OP has a point....not scoring and getting into a shell, usually helps improve the rhythm of the bowlers and also puts pressure on everyone....especially when batting first.

Pujara needs to play out and minimize risk absolutely but not at the cost of not looking for scoring opportunities...which is what hee seems to be doing overseas.

50 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

great points and excellent rebuttal! I reckon in a couple of years, you'll be ready to debate logically.....with teenagers

you still would not qualify though which is why I said not to waste my time :wink:

Better to have someone scoring 50 at SR of 20 than 5 batsman who score 19 at SR of 200+ or whatever that pleases (Vijay - 8, Rahul - 0, Ajinkya - 9, Parthiv - 2, Hardik - 0).

This batting lineup is clearly dependent upon Virat and Chet. Others cannot even survive, forget their strike rate. They will get out 4-5 times if they bat as many balls as Chet has done in this match. 

Edited by Straight Drive