Hashim Amla’s House in Southafrica

Shy9

Another extremely flawed assumption on the part of people here is that the RSA is an 'advanced' or 'western' nation like the USA be in terms of society or political rights. It simply isn't.

From my visit to the country and from my limited observation, I only saw segregated communities/races. In Durban, this was most pronounced. The ethnic Indians were mostly in one part of town, the Xhosa speaking blacks in another, the Zulu (not sure?) Blacks stayed in the northern fringes and the Afrikaan speaking whites in the centre. Not that these communities were harbouring ill will towards each other, but there is a very discernible difference in their living standards. And usually when Muslim migrant communities tend to live within themselves, I've observed them to be more visibly Muslim. Maybe true for all migrant communities actually.

Edited by Mariyam

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@NameGoesHere

That is not my sher. I do not have any such talents. Its by Faiz Ahmed Faiz. Somehow, I thought it would be apt here.

Damn lady, I admire the spirit of rigorous exactitude that resulted in the clarification, but deprecate the tentative assumption that I wouldn't know, anyhoo.

Ok, ab main nikalta hoon, ki ICF ka karobaar chale.

7 hours ago, Green Monster said:

o teri ...what i wrote and what u took it to...

i say "so long as homosexuals aren't being killed, there is no reason anyone has to like them..."

killed is meant as a word for physical violence... i guess i have to write each possible form of violence to satisfy u 

homosexuals(homos) shouldn't have sand thrown in their eyes...

homos shouldn't get random kicks in their arses by passerbys... 

etc etc 

oops i forgot to say homos shouldnt have hot irons put on them, im sure u think im for that as well  :phehe: 

it appears to me that only u r teh close-minded fanatic here... you openly call a woman an ape, etc, no doubt you would do the same in person as well, refuse to allow people to have different views, and then assume the worst of people when they hardly say anyting horrible... :frown:

i stand by noone has to like homosexuals, especially not in a free society, one u claim to like...

however it seems clear from this thread that u only view a free society as one where everyone does and thinks exactly what u like... 

who said u cant ban it???

burqa are banned in france from what i am aware... the australian governemnt also tried ot ban it but left wing parties protested saying it is infringing on rights of muslims...

it is not banned in teh US or most countries in the west that i am aware of, so there is no reason to harass people who wear it... unless and until it is banned, there is no reason to harass a woman who wears it or call her an ape...

u are free to quit, weak arguments cannot fell even a sand castle :phehe:

j

no brother, no u havent

u gave a list of positions open to women in the idf...

the idf only states that they give equal opportunities to women to apply for said positions 

some women are surely capable of meeting the minimum standards, just as a chuha like u couldnt reach it...

the point is, when equal opportunity is given, only 4% women qualified for combat roles

i gave an  source which showed an idf study on its own force

the important part was

brother, ur feminism doesnt change that only 4% women were able to qualify for idf combat roles and the idf acknowledges there is a physiological basis for women being unable to qualify... so much so that they have to lower standards...

foolish brother muloghonto, jahilliyat is everything before Islam and everything after, including hindutva

nothing can stop it...

no brother, u are lying!!!

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

with 0 migration the population goes from 4% to 7%

with medium migration it goes all teh way to 11%!!!

no no no!!!

brother muloghonto, u r mistaken!!!

the sample was indeed representative!!! 

u have not given a single piece of data in response to what i said!!! face the facts!!!

Homosexuality is not by choice, it is how you are born. Homosexuality may be a aberration (if you think heterosexuality is the norm of the society), but it is prevalent in the entire animal kingdom and although we are at the top of the intelligence chain, we are still part of it. I completely understand your stance on it, you don't have to come up with jackass explanations. You may not advocate violence against them, but you do not like a group of people just because who they are, and not by choice. You will not consider them equal to you, not in favor of giving them the due rights, etc. etc, be OK with them being discriminated even if it is not violent. There are many ways to marginalize people other than being violent to them. You are a classic homophobe!! You are just one step better than the assholes who throws gays off of a building, or physically abuse them simply because of who they are. Unfortunately, there are many of you around the world and not just limited to conservative Islam. Most of this discrimination originates from religion.

And pleeease spare me with your fake outrage of me calling Amla's wife an ape. I was mentioning that anyone who is draped in a burqa looks like an ape because you cannot see the human being. That is not the same as calling her an ape because of how she looks in flesh and blood (we don't even that reference :giggle: ). Also, I do not hate anyone for their religious belief, but that should not stop me from making a point that it is not compatible with the norms and securities of a modern society. I live in the US and I know wearing a niqab is not illegal. So where did I say I will harass people if they do? I do not harass anyone unless they physically or verbally assault me. If burqa is legal anywhere, I have no business hating or harassing someone who wears them. However, that should not stop be from criticizing the practice and I would wholeheartedly support any effort to ban it. You cited France, which is one of the most liberal societies and yet they see the danger of wearing a niqab. If same thing was happening in the US frequently, you will see a similar movement. You guys are stuck in the medieval ages and yet choose to live in a modern liberal society. If you are so hell bent on these primitive customs, why the phuck don't you go back and live in a similar close minded society?

I am done with this topic. Time to move on for me.

Edited by dandaroy

7 hours ago, Green Monster said:

i stand by noone has to like homosexuals, especially not in a free society, one u claim to like...

And you liking/disliking people for what they do inside their bedroom, with another consenting adult, just shows how shallow and under-developed your sexuality actually is. 

burqa are banned in france from what i am aware... the australian governemnt also tried ot ban it but left wing parties protested saying it is infringing on rights of muslims...

Burqa should be banned. Its a security threat. So should ski-masks outside of ski-resorts.

no brother, no u havent

u gave a list of positions open to women in the idf...

the idf only states that they give equal opportunities to women to apply for said positions 

some women are surely capable of meeting the minimum standards, just as a chuha like u couldnt reach it...

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5018241,00.html

You need better reading skills, suwar-ki-awlaad.

"

“In two wars in Lebanon and Gaza I never saw a need to clear this kind of wall,” Kahane said during discussions on the matter.

"

Fewer than half of the soldiers from the elite infantry brigade managed to clear the wall before the course began, Kahane said, concluding therefore that it was not an accurate measure for examining the physical capabilities of a male or female soldier."

This is from an Israeli general. So go home and beat your wife some more to convince yourself of you false 'mardangi'.

the point is, when equal opportunity is given, only 4% women qualified for combat roles

i gave an  source which showed an idf study on its own force

the important part was

brother, ur feminism doesnt change that only 4% women were able to qualify for idf combat roles and the idf acknowledges there is a physiological basis for women being unable to qualify... so much so that they have to lower standards...

All complete bull-crap. IDF as i proved with the above quotation, is lowering standards because even men today can't clear said standards. 

foolish brother muloghonto, jahilliyat is everything before Islam and everything after, including hindutva

Jahilliyat is islam- a make-believe faith made up by an illiterate and his helpers.

nothing can stop it...

no brother, u are lying!!!

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

with 0 migration the population goes from 4% to 7%

with medium migration it goes all teh way to 11%!!!

no no no!!!

brother muloghonto, u r mistaken!!!

the sample was indeed representative!!! 

u have not given a single piece of data in response to what i said!!! face the facts!!!

You are an idiot when it comes to data analysis, we can tell that.

" With migration, population goes from 4% to 7%,  "The survey was administered among a nationally representative sample of adults, using GfK's Knowledge Panel. The margin of error is +/- 4.1 percentage points. Some results do not add to 100 percentage points as a result of rounding."

When you ACTUALLY understand statistical analysis, you will learn, that random sampling of a vastly small number of the subset itself, is not correlational or predictive, especially in a field with no symmetric data collection. 

This isn't a production line factory with random sampling QC check. So unless they do an exhaustive CENSUS, they have no basis in spouting those numbers.

As i said, muslims are leaving Islam in noticable numbers in a land where criticizing Islam doesn't carry penalties....

Satyameva jayate...truth shall win and your false God and its false book that has protected itself through the centuries by muzzling criticism, will fall to the weight of scrutiny.

Edited by Muloghonto

One last thing before I move on....I edited my initial comments to clarify myself, but attaching here just for completeness. The only thing I will apologize for is that once I made the initial comment, I should not have followed it up making fun of women eating in burqa, but I stand by everything else. I think I am done now, really! :phehe: 

Just to clarify this a bit more. I am not calling Hashim Amla's wife an ape necessarily, although the comment was made in reference to her. I do not know her, have not heard anything about her in the news to form any opinion. What I intended to mean is that anyone who is covered from head to toe (including face) in a black fabric does not look human because the human features are all suppressed by the black shroud. That is where the ape comment came from. 

Also the comment about the burqa has nothing to do with Islamophobia. I am sure Hashim Amla and his family are fine people. Islamophobia is fearing, hating and discriminating against someone just because he/she is Muslim or comes from a Muslim background and attaching stereotypes to them. You can not hate a person for who they are and still be able to criticize them for any beliefs, practices, etc that you think are detrimental or in conflict with a modern open society. 

Actually many liberal minded people fall in that trap, let alone other Muslims. Any time you say anything critical of the Islamic culture, religion or society you are tagged an Islamophobe even though you are trying to make a valid point and not stereotyping people. This actually hurts the cause because Islamphobia is real and does exist in our current climate and I am symapthetic to it. All this instant labeling does is alienate more people from being sympathetic to the struggle. Same is true for homophobia as well. 

5 hours ago, Green Monster said:

no problem

still no criticism of muloghonto doing the same though :phehe:

yes!!! if it is illegal in whatever country u live in, u shouldn't wear it ... if it is legal, u have the choice... that is all...

1. Law can also be wrong.  

In India as well, gay sex is criminalized via article 377 of the IPC https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_377_of_the_Indian_Penal_Code

Blasphemy punishable by death in Pakistan 

2. Women also check out guys and get aroused. Should men also cover themselves from head to toe?

3. Your stance imo should have been, that yes it is wrong and as Muslims, people should discourage burqa so that future generations give it up.

On 31/01/2018 at 10:06 PM, Green Monster said:

no brother, effeminate men like u beats women, not i 

LOL. Effeminate men beat women ?
Substantiate that ridiculous claim, kiddo.

brother muloghonto continues to show his ignorance 

nothing stated there changes what was in the study... the wall is only 1 aspect of the physical examination/training 

Quoted an Israeli general saying that the tests given to women are failed by more than 50% of elite infantry, hence they are reduced.

But chauvinists like you simply want to focus on the fact that the tests were reduced, to preserve your frail male ego.

feminism is greater than physiology confirmed to this illiterate fool... what did i do to have such a little brother :phehe:

Except there is no physiological argument against women in the military.

women are slower, have more fat, and suffer more stress fractures... if u notice/understood physiology chuha, none of that has to do with a climbing a wall...

Still irrelevant to military requirement. Women are less than 5% away from elite men's athletic ability, which is way beyond what is required for military performance.

they also cant carry weight compared to teh male recruits... which is importnat in war when u gear all the equipment, ie US soldiers carry around 100 lbs of equipment 

LOL. Olympic athlete women lift 100 KILOS with no problem but this  guy thinks women can't carry 100 lbs of equipment.

poor little bengali chuha lacks reading skills :phehe: 

whatever u say brother... wait till islam is majority is west bengal!!!

Never gonna happen, as i said. 

brother, u are too much of an arrogant fool... u have never heard of statistical sample sizes

Statistical sample sizes are largely the most abused field in human idea survey. Hence exit polls are usually wrong. Statistical sample size is applicable to production line or linear systems sampling. Clearly not your field, so i suggest you STFU.

it literally says

the survey was administered among a nationally representative sample of adults

it means nothing. People are not linear factory parts. This is why the only credible people statistics is a CENSUS, not a random survey.

u are too much of a fool to not understand that no survey is given among millions!!!

first u were trying to discredit physiology... no u are making up statistics rules when professionals organization who do do statistic analysis and steak there reputationa and million sof dollars on it stand by there survey...

I am a professional in field of stochastic modelling, you moron. 

come on chuha, lets see counter data, let me guss... u dont have it!!! :phehe:

no data... this is not done brother!!! propagandu is ur strong suit chotu !!!

First learn what data is relevant and what isn't. Clearly a soft-science peddler like you is out of your depth here. 

at least now u will spare me the meandering essays...

if homosexuality is natural, then homophobia is also natural...

homosexuality is noticed in virtually ALL species on the planet. Homophobia is noticed only amongst humans and largely, amongst religious people. So homophobia itself is unnatural.

laws r expressions of the will of the people... in india, a democracy, if majority dont like homosexuality and got this article 377 passed, then that is law

Democracy is not tyranny of the majority. Laws are expression of the will of the people, within the bounds of fundamental rights derived via universalist principles.

if u dont like it, dont live in india or pakistan or wherever or convince majority to change it only...

maybe a few... human male and female sexuality are different on psychological level... therefore not a 1 too 1 comparison...

Doesnt change the fact that women too are turned on by hot male bodies. And if men are too weak to resist a half-naked woman, then they should cover themselves from head to toe too, for equality.

either way, only males rape/molest women, women dont rape/molest men...

You are clearly not a psychologist or a psychiatrist if you think women don't rape men. I can shower yuo with scholarly articles precisely on that, so begone with your charade.

Edited by beetle

41 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Well, there are few seriously disturbing cases in the west where women do it. Savages come in all kinds of form.

Thats not my quote dude.....

These chauvinists are so stuck in their stone age mentality, they think 'oh, she got wet = its no longer rape' or ' oh the man got hard = no longer rape' . Such a kid-like view, considering physical response to sexual attention is purely physical, while rape is in the mind- whether consent is given/not given/withdrawn.

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats not my quote dude.....

These chauvinists are so stuck in their stone age mentality, they think 'oh, she got wet = its no longer rape' or ' oh the man got hard = no longer rape' . Such a kid-like view, considering physical response to sexual attention is purely physical, while rape is in the mind- whether consent is given/not given/withdrawn.

Ah, I was looking for a short cut way to quote Green Monster and probably ended up quoting you!

8 hours ago, Green Monster said:

brother u beat women, u are effeminate, therefore effeminate men beat women!!!

I have never laid a finger on a woman. Please show me where you are basing this slanderous claim from, kiddo.

may allah increase ur testosterone levels so u can show ur mardaani to actual men and not innocent women!!!

May allah start existing first outside of books thought up by illiterates.

Allah's followers have a far bigger epidemic of beating women and oppressing them, so Allah needs to sort out his own flock first.

be a good lad and i will give u a lollipop!!!

brother, learn to read... the general only mentions 1 test in ur quote!!! the wall climbing test

And that test is removed because hardly anyone passes it. So you stand corrected when you said Israeli generals are lowering standards for women. They are getting rid of unfair standards for women that even men fail.

u r too stupid to know that wall climbing doesnt cause stress fractures, which is mentuioned in the study!!!

Jumping down from one however, does. 

brother, ur little chuha brain wont let u read!!! its ur fragile effeminate male ego!!!

Says the guy who is faking it to be a psychiatrist. 

"The bone density of female combat soldiers is lower than that of men, and that is why they suffer more injuries,” said the officer. “The fat percentage in women is 70% to 100% greater than men's and that is why they are slower than them, and consume more energy during activity. At the same time, their muscle density is 33% less than the men's and their ability to carry weights is lower.”

inferior bone density, higher fat percent,  lower energy efficiency, less muscle density

now our little chuha will say none of thos things affect being a soldier

Yep. None of those things affect being a soldier, as proven by IDF female combat veterans, who have earned the highest decorations. 

u r very stupid!!! why won't u answer to me where u went to medical school!!!

Clearly better than where you went, given i just proved your psychiatric claim to be nonsense a little bit below.

:phehe:

IDF study is wrong that womens cant carry 100lb equipment load, only this bengali chuha knows!!!

There is no IDF study that claims that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting#Women

Here is evidence, little piggie. If women can snatch 100kilos, they can carry less than half that weight, no problems.

brother is to stupid to realize olymnpic women r only a small percent :laugh1:

So what ? the Olympic women are well over 200-300% the requirement set by military. 

brother, dont beat ur wife and don't sell sons/daughters to highest bidder first!!! then feel sorry for mine!!!

This is a phenomena amongst your community, not mine. 

brother i searched to ur profile/posts for ur profession, i only see that u r an engineer!!! now u say u r a professional in filed of stochastic modelling!!!

Engineers do stochastic modelling you dimwit. Its called QC engineers. Too bad someone who has no idea of hard sciences can't grasp something as basic as this. 

lying is ur forte brother!!! not a single statistician in the entire world agress to this, only u r saying and u willnot give the peoples of this forum a single thing to back up what u say!!! this type of sampling is done in medicine only, which u clearly know nothing about, so STFU!!!

Not a single statistician thinks that random sampling of human opinions is representative of the populace either. Hence countries conduct CENSUS. 

brother please justify exit polls r mostly worng, u are a lying chuha!!!

https://uk.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/upm-binaries/47512_ch_1.pdf 

Read and weep, piggie. 

please everyone notice how he cannot even give to me a single data which refute anything i said!!!

Already refuted your pretense that you are a psychiatrist in this thread below, since men most certainly also get raped. 

brother muloghonto suffers from a classic psychiatric conditon know as narcissicistic personality disorder... children who suffer from such disorders usually were mistreated at childhood!!! brother i am sorry u were so mistreated as an child... but this level of ego and aggression is not done!!!

Says the fake psychiatrist when exposed for being a fake.

now brother is a socilogist and psychiatrist!!! :phehe: 

brother, please justify that homosexuality is virtually all speicies on planet!!!

2 generations, just wait!!!

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~mzuk/Bailey and Zuk 2009 Same sex behaviour.pdf

Read and weep, fake psychiatrist.

u r clearly not a psychiatrist so STFU!!!

I don't have to be a psychiatrist to spot BS. Its called a real education in science.

http://scienceblogs.de/geograffitico/wp-content/blogs.dir/70/files/2012/07/i-e76e350f9e3d50b6ce07403e0a3d35fe-Stemple_60-HLJ-605.pdf

https://kar.kent.ac.uk/33378/3/Fisher %26 Pina REVISED FV AVB 10-05R.pdf

http://web.uvic.ca/~onpol/1_Don.pdf

GG son. Now go get a real degree and quit pretending.

Edited by Muloghonto

6 hours ago, Green Monster said:

chotu, please proof that u did not... it is widely accepted that violent psychopaths/serial killers are creepy beta males like urself...

Show us evidence of this claim. Its the alpha males that have oppressed women for long. 

https://melmagazine.com/why-are-alpha-males-such-sad-sacks-2b0b9852f09e

https://newrepublic.com/article/118036/sexist-pseudoscience-alpha-male-pick-artists

So it makes no sense that beta males are beta, because they defer to women, yet they are the ones who beat up women.

brother, also ur state is like Indian punjab, high in female infanticide, that says all it needs to... 950 girls for every 1000 boy... 

Punjab's sex ratio is 895. West Bengal's is 950. Kindly keep your nonsense propaganda to yourself.

brother, embrace your violent bengali chuha nature!!!

Violent chuha nature does not make sense. 

We are far more peaceful as a people than Punjabis or the Pakistanis. Partition is proof of that- far less deaths on the Bengal side than Punjab side. 

brother u are too stupid,  u mention only 1 part of the physical exam and no general said it was unfair... learn to read chotu!!!

You are now flat out lying. The general i directly quoted said that the test was unfair to women because most men from ELITE divisions fail it.

the study shows women fail on other parts of physical exams as well u idiot!!! u dont carry a 100 lb supply/equipment while climbing a wall!!!

No it does not, Show us where it says so. 

seriously, how dumb are u brother??? show dat climbing wall causes stress fracture

Climbing walls dont cause stress fractures. Jumping down from them does. This is basic anatomy. Clearly you dont know much of that topic. 

proof brother!!! may allah give u shame!!!

brother i asked for evidence, not bengali chuha chutiappa!!!

olympic womens r a minor % of all women, 

u r too stupid to not understand contstant pressure off 100 lbs is different than weightlifting motion which lasts only 2-10 seconds!!!

Nonsense. Show us evidence of your claim.

My claim is simple- if women can snatch 100 kilos, they can carry 100 pounds. Basic conversion math says so. Now show us your claim that women cannot carry 100 pounds. 

brother how can u be so dumb???

brother!!! please provide proofs, thnx!!!

yet only 4% can qualify... 

And less than 10% men who apply for military training qualify....so all it shows, is that military training is beyond most men and most women. 

clearly those things affect being a soldier, otherwise women wouldn't fail out of being soldiers according to IDFs own study due to those reasons

there is no study that says that. 

brother u r looking very pathetic!!! its okay brother... ur being a weakling means u are impressed by physical feats of women 

No, i am educated enough to know that modern warfare has no reason to be sexist towards women. Only followers of illiterate desert idiots from illiterate times, that propagate sexism think so. 

please proof that women r equally capable of being soldiers as men otherwise STFU chuha!!!

They have won the highest awards of gallantry for IDF. Ie, they are just as capable as men. I am sorry you are too insecure to see that a woman is just as physically capable as you are. 

brother, what kind of study is wikipedia...

I already gave 1...

give one of STFU chuha...

You gave nothing. News article from a random site does not qualify as scholarly article. 

please provide proofs for this fantastical claim brother!!! random sampling is used in all medicine and statistic!!!

u r pretending to be statistician and physician online!!!

please provide proofs of STFU!!!

Random sampling is used in pharmacology. Random sampling in opinions mean nothing. This is self-evident to someone competent in statistics. 

brother u said virtually all speicies on the planet...

also u silly chuha, nowhere does that link says virtually all speicies are gay... lying bengali chuha... :phehe: 

please show homosexual plants...:phehe: 

All species of ANIMALS. FYI plants are androgynous mostly. They have both male and female buds, hence the term CROSS POLLINATION.

Clearly, you are not educated enough in biology.

brother is such a duffer he thinks most plants r homosexual!!!

No, i said most animal species  have homosexual tendencies. I have presented evidence and you have run away like a lying idiot as usual.

brother show us a gay potato!!! then show a gay carrot, gay trees, gay cotton, gay onion, etc...

please also show us homosexual insects and spiders and bugs!!!

You are running away from the fact that homosexuality is natural in kingdom animalia. Hence you are trying to twist words about plants. 

Your Allah is fake, your religion is fake, because it bans homosexuality, despite the fact that most animal species have homosexuality. So your Allah is either a lying idiot or fake. Take your pick.

srry brother personal anecdotes dont count!!! 

dont soil ur chaddi my sweet little chuha!!!

These are not personal anecdotes, these are university accredited studies that shows females are capable of raping males and have raped males. 

Game, set, match, idiot. You are no psychiatrist. I have provided university accredited links that debunks your claim that women are incapable of raping men. 

So far, you have nothing more than empty words of a faker, i have provided proof. 

So, you lose. 

A psychiatrist who doesnt know that women also rape men  is a faker. You have been exposed. 

Stop running away from the fact that you claimed women cant rape men and i provided you university backed research to show you are wrong. Not admitting mistakes is 'namard' behaviour- which i am not surprised by for followers of a faith that treats women like scum. 

Edited by Muloghonto

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Not sure if your post was sarcastic to this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Longewala

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

No offense intended to anyone.

I know of this battle. I saw Border a few times. Death of Akshay Khanna's characters death always brings a tear to my eye.

:isalute:

Edited by Mariyam