Mumbai Indians Fan Club - 2018

asterix

9 hours ago, Shunya said:

Another perfect tribute to the greatest Godly Mentor... Great batting display and that to at home...wow

Only Sachin inspired players can perform so amazing...sub 80 score at home...totally worth it for such ridiculous fans 

Haghela mentor haghela team...

Aur hilao duniya :phehe:

87 is not sub 80. :confused:

By any chance, did you do your basic schooling in the USA?

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

@Magneto

Only me, you, @zen@Laaloo and @Pollack are the :mi: fans remaining. And like the proverbial rat, you are also leaving the sinking ship.

I'm gonna pull a captain Smith (or whatever his name was) and go down with the Titanic. :(( 

--- Nope Yam, I am going nowhere :((. Let all these mice leave the ship in a hurry, but I will stay back and sink with you. :Cry: :mi:

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

[mention=15286]Magneto[/mention]

Only me, you, [mention=8268]zen[/mention], [mention=2942]Laaloo[/mention] and [mention=24549]Pollack[/mention] are the :mi: fans remaining. And like the proverbial rat, you are also leaving the sinking ship.

I'm gonna pull a captain Smith (or whatever his name was) and go down with the Titanic. :(( 

I left with a heavy heart. I’ve been with MI ups and down since IPL started. :sad:

I left because I thought I’m the one who’s Jinxing MI...

By staying away I thought MI’s fortune will swing upwards... Sadly it’s not happening... :sad:

30 minutes ago, asterix said:

I left with a heavy heart. I’ve been with MI ups and down since IPL started. :sad:

I left because I thought I’m the one who’s Jinxing MI...

By staying away I thought MI’s fortune will swing upwards... Sadly it’s not happening... :sad:

Arrey Dada, don't take it to heart, its just a sport, think about rcb fans :phehe:, we at least have won 3 titles, tbh its all coz of some bad decisions and  selections , we let go rana, Simmons,Butler lol, fools were throwing highfives on fizz selection and were quiet during jofra archers auction :phehe:, hope they learn their lesson and comes back stronger next year.

Edited by speedheat

Stark contrast to MI strategy of changing players every game after each loss to get the right combination, this year, has been quiet. Mahila Jayawardene and his crap thinking of backing the players might hurt MI more. They should have experimented a lot more in their first six games.

Let’s play the same combination...

B94C78C3-6E26-4CA7-84CF-5A231924A398.jpeg

Cant leave the matter in these jokers hands. I need to do things myself...

2094219B-0A6E-40C2-AC88-9C908951945A.jpeg

Oh Hai Mota Bhai... How was your trip to China? I need your help urgently to sort out a guy who’s been troubling me recently...

7EBDB9A4-48A0-4BC6-8E27-DF123D2F2E85.jpeg

Modi: Arey Mukesh Bhai, who’s that guy?

ll sort him out..

Mukesh Bhai: Here he is... :mad:

E96CF370-7B86-4565-A2D6-2CA370757098.jpeg

Edited by asterix