Countdown to MSD’s 10000 Odi runs

velu

17 minutes ago, velu said:

maybe 2 years after 2019 wc .. his average for this year is his highest ever calendar average , probably about to hit his peak 

Average?  Who the F gives a S about that?  Even the biggest Dhoni fan will admit that his batting skills and effectiveness have declined considerably.

We are talking about his retirement from Team India. Let me guess you are a CSK fan.  He can keep wearing that yellow lungi for another 4 years easily.

Edited by sandeep
20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Average?  Who the F gives a S about that?  Even the biggest Dhoni fan will admit that his batting skills and effectiveness have declined considerably.

We are talking about his retirement from Team India. Let me guess you are a CSK fan.  He can keep wearing that yellow lungi for another 4 years easily.

he is still finishing the game for us .

blind haterz cant see

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Next year he is going to do lungi dance with srk.It should be so much fun. Dhoni chamchas have had enmity with gambhir and kkr for years now. :cantstop:

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

This thread will be a hater magnet in a few posts. Every dhoni topic will have the usual icf posters coming in and taking a piss lol. Will steer well clear. On topic substantial odi batsman for India talismanic for odi indian game, deserves his 10k runs. 

& yet you are here.