Malayali girl Priya Prakash Varrier takes Internet by storm

FischerTal

On 2/12/2018 at 1:01 PM, beetle said:

Don't blame katrina....with the amount of stuff put into her face ,it is a surprise she can even move her lips.

As for the mallu girl.....she is everywhere now.:facepalm:

Itni bhi kuch khaas nahi hai .looks cute in the clip but otherwise ....vokay only.

its not just the girl. Its a mappila song ( kerala muslim tradition - the mamooty style good ones) the boy is cute too, the girl is super cute..its a nice clip so got viral. 

5 hours ago, chapetmarunga said:

Give these jokers more attention, they'll get more motivation.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:50 PM, Mariyam said:

She is pretty and her expressions are gorgeous.

Some how, I find South Indian women more expressive and at adept at varying intonations wrt the situation than the others.*

(*) sweeping generalization based on my limited set of interactions. 

Should have something to do with their rich culture of dance and music. It is ingrained in them. 

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I can never understand why some super ordinary videos go Viral. Haven't seen such scenes in movie before?  I think this caught my attention when they decided to ban based on the lyrics of the song.

You are jealous. Everyday videos can be as viral as something unique.

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I can never understand why some super ordinary videos go Viral. Haven't seen such scenes in movie before?  I think this caught my attention when they decided to ban based on the lyrics of the song.

45 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Jealous of what? lol It is a movie scene for christsake.  I like Nazriya's expression in some of the movies much better. 

you are just old.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:20 PM, Mariyam said:

She is pretty and her expressions are gorgeous.

Some how, I find South Indian women more expressive and at adept at varying intonations wrt the situation than the others.*

(*) sweeping generalization based on my limited set of interactions. 

I would be specific. Mallus produce really talented actresses. They have one of the most expressive face with big eyes. 

Revathy, Shobana, Manju varrier, Samyukta varma, Meera Jasmine, Nayanthara, Asin, Nazriya there are many many top actresses from Kerala. Common features expressive big eyes, long hair, nice skin tone and a winning smile !