Shardul Thakur..ur thoughts?

India has no pace bowling depth in limited overs cricket. Basically in T20 its just Bumrah and BK, and in ODIs its just Bumrah since team management seems to have no faith in Shami. Even in IPL I think Unadkat, Sandeep sharma,kaul, and Yadav are some of the better Indian pace bowlers. Even though Indias under 19 pace attack looked great only Mavi looked ready for International cricket IMO, hopefully he perfroms well enough to make it into the Indian side before the world cup.

i think he is beating UNADKAT in t20 which is an achievement as Unadkat uses all his brains to try n suceed in T20.

if he does well in t20 and has a bit of pace too so may do well in ODI and could find a place in first 5 ODI INDIA bowlers specially when shammi and Umesh are not sure to be in the ODI bowling line up.

bhuvi bumrah and hardik are certainties. Possibly the 4th bowler is shardul only and whenever a third pacer is played along with the first three, he has good chances to be in the eleven as he seems to have beaten SHAMMI and Umesh in the ODI Queue and is close to beating unadkat in the t20 queue.

TBH Indians may see them as gem bowlers because India is lack of pacers, but for pakistanis they are just average bowlers :cantstop:  because i have seen lots of talented bowlers unfortunately since having huge competition who do not get opportunity to play for pakistan national side. Real test will be after tour of ENG,US,NZ,SA. They might not have been seen again after foreign tour or two besides IPL :cantstop: Anyway Will see. Eg;Yadav, Ishant, Unadkat, Dinda, Munaf,ect

10 hours ago, Lala said:

TBH Indians may see them as gem bowlers because India is lack of pacers, but for pakistanis they are just average bowlers :cantstop:  because i have seen lots of talented bowlers unfortunately since having huge competition who do not get opportunity to play for pakistan national side. Real test will be after tour of ENG,US,NZ,SA. They might not have been seen again after foreign tour or two besides IPL :cantstop: Anyway Will see. Eg;Yadav, Ishant, Unadkat, Dinda, Munaf,ect

he had taken  a 4-wicket haul in sa ...loolz half of ur bowlers haven't taken a 4-wicket haul in their entire careers.......abbas,ashraf -gem bowlers of pakistan..trundler Pakistani

Edited by LORD_analyst
11 hours ago, Lala said:

Lala bhai...what you said might be true few years back....but now, the difference is narrowed down and even think that indian pace attack may be better than pakistan...

But coming to shardul, I am not excited about him. 

46 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

he had taken  a 4-wicket haul in sa ...loolz half of ur bowlers haven't taken a 4-wicket haul in their entire careers.......abbas,ashraf -gem bowlers of pakistan..trundler Pakistani

Anyway its too early to hype on those new comers as such. Let's wait to see them on Television (not in IPL) at least in next year. If so, they will have a good future. Otherwise what I said earlier will be proven. I didn't troll, I just said with facts because I have seen new faces in specially Indian pacers come in and go out after couple of series. Lets Calm and Wait for the results. :hmm:

12 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Lala bhai...what you said might be true few years back....but now, the difference is narrowed down and even think that indian pace attack may be better than pakistan...

But coming to shardul, I am not excited about him. 

How do you say that? Last meetup was CT Final 2017. Your pace attack conceded 338 runs, but our pace attack successfully defended to less than full total.