Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:police: How can you sleep like that.. Unless someone mixes something in your drink. You should be able to wake up when someone moves your hand / senses something. Add secondary number code or face recognition to that. At the end of the day he is careless. 

Or better yet don't indulge in anything bad that you wont have to worry about getting caught.

5 hours ago, van_Anzah said:

Islam allows polygynous marriages, not extra-marital affairs.

“...marry women of your choice, two or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one ... That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice”

[Holy Qur'an - an-Nisa’ (the Women) 4:3] 

Islam allows polygyny (with a max. limit of 4) under strictest of conditions (equal treatment and ability to look after every wife financially, psychologically, physically etc).

Also a wife before she marries can always stipulate in her marriage contract that she does not wish her husband to take a second wife. If he does not adhere to it; the wife has the right to annul the marriage contract.

Please be aware that Islam does not put any limit to numbers of slave girls, with whom one could have sex (actual rape her). 

And sexual relationship with the slave girl is "Temporary" like Shia Muttah, which mean after some time when one get bores from having sex with her, then he could sell her to other master for having sex, while he himself could buy the new slave girl from the market. 

You could see this practice among the Companions of holy prophet here:

Sahih Muslim, Book of Marriage (link):

(Abu Saeed al-Khudri said): We went out with Allah's Messenger on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them (by selling them). So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception in order to get good money for them in the slave market). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he said: ('Azl is allowed, but) It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

In fact, it was common practice among the earlier Muslims when a guy bought a beautiful slave girl from the market, had sex with her, and after fulfilling his sexual lust, he presented her to one of his brother for having sex with her. And after all brothers were finished one by one, then she was sold to the slave market where 2nd master raped her and then then sold her to the 3rd master ...

Remember, the Iddah (i.e. waiting period) of slave girl was only one time blood (i.e. 3 to 5 days in which slave girl became pure of blood). 

It is strange that people talk about 11 wives of holy prophet Muhammad. But they forget that holy prophet also got 23 slave girls (Ref: Ibn Kathir and other Muslim historians). 

Therefore, the limit of 4 wives means almost nothing, while Muslim men were more satisfied with the young beautiful slave girls, who were absolutely not demanding as the wives who were free women. And Muslim men were able to easily rotate them to always get hands to newer slave girls. 

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I hope its not true but i see reputed news sites carrying the story now.

What makes you think that reputed news channels will give out facts? Commercial interests dominates all, no one gives a damn about morals these days.

8 hours ago, beetle said:

Maybe the management was also not happy with him and his ways. He has hardly played any matches recently. 

I don't see BCCI have done anything wrong. They are not obliged to give Shami or any other cricketer a permanent employment or keep renewing their contracts. It is up to BCCI who they can get into a contract with.

There were fitness issues as you pointed out, but every pace bowler is expected to have some. He did play two test series, some domestic matches and even now he isn't unfit playing in Deodhar T. So not sure if fitnesa was the reason. Definitely it has got too be something else. 

But again as I say , BCCI is free to do so, even though there was no issue, lest being an issue being proven in court.

36 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I don't see BCCI have done anything wrong. They are not obliged to give Shami or any other cricketer a permanent employment or keep renewing their contracts. It is up to BCCI who they can get into a contract with.

There were fitness issues as you pointed out, but every pace bowler is expected to have some. He did play two test series, some domestic matches and even now he isn't unfit playing in Deodhar T. So not sure if fitnesa was the reason. Definitely it has got too be something else. 

But again as I say , BCCI is free to do so, even though there was no issue, lest being an issue being proven in court.

Bcci has already explained he did not get contract because of allegations ( not on morality grounds but probably on availability / uncertainty grounds) and that it is temporary.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Or better yet don't indulge in anything bad that you wont have to worry about getting caught.

Bingo. what do i have to hide. Honesty is the best policy. 

And you cant be cheating and pretend to be honest at the same time. 

Edited by dial_100

7 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Bingo. what do i have to hide. Honesty is the best policy. 

And you cant be cheating and pretend to be honest at the same time. 

If indeed he was cheating , then he comes across as a very fake person. He has gone out of his way to portray a good family guy , a wonderful husband and father image ( good fathers don't jeopardize the family life of their kids) .

13 minutes ago, beetle said:

Feel bad for the poor child. Will be so tough for her. The guy seemed like a caring father ( unless that was also just an image he created).

These days everything stays on the net .

Surely if wife of a extremely well earning cricketer comes out in public over their apparently unstable marriage (rather almost broken) and knowing the media will blow up this being a prominent playet in Indian team, there must be something to it in the sense that flirting has gone to unacceptable levels and frequency.  She has done the damage to Shami. Seems it was just not a friendly chat he may be having.

Vinod Kambli broke iirc, but that was relatively not so serious. 

This is the worst case for an Indian cricketer for sure.

4 hours ago, The Realist said:

BCCI should learn lessons from this and have more stringent age checks on players.

Shami is having a full blown mid-life crisis in his 40s. The only thing missing is a second-hand sports car.

Shami is just 28. Has birthday tomorrow.

Spoilt marriage at 28 !!!!

Edited by Straight Drive

16 hours ago, Mosher said:

Dragging BCCI into it now. 

“I am facing domestic violence since last two years. He has also married a Pakistani girl and went to see her while returning from the South Africa tour.

“I asked Shami to take me to Dharamsala along with him but he refused. He even called me from there and abused me. He is having multiple affairs. Wherever the Indian team travels, a guy named Kuldeep supplies girls to him. BCCI is also not doing anything on this,” Jahan was later quoted as saying in the India TV report

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/mohammed-shami-hits-out-terms-news-of-domestic-abuse-infidelity-as-conspiracy/story-UIJTSjPAd8WpmC8VLRhDSO.html

You cannot expect everyone to be mature in such cases. It may be overwhelming for both husband and wife and can expect more washing the dirty linen in public and involve anyone and everyone into it.

As for BCCI responsibility, they give a lot of freedom to players while on tours. Players are on professional assignment representing their country not on vacation. They can have fun but with great responsibility of knowing the limits. 

40 minutes ago, beetle said:

If indeed he was cheating , then he comes across as a very fake person. He has gone out of his way to portray a good family guy , a wonderful husband and father image ( good fathers don't jeopardize the family life of their kids) .

So there are two manor claims she is making.  Adultery and abuse. Which one you think is stretched out by her? I can bet you that it is lot more than what she is saying.

Why would she leave all the limelight? What does she gain? 

34 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

So there are two manor claims she is making.  Adultery and abuse. Which one you think is stretched out by her? I can bet you that it is lot more than what she is saying.

Why would she leave all the limelight? What does she gain? 

He can divorce her easily and legally in 3 months anyways. She can't stop him .She cannot delay or appeal.

He just has to give her the money he promised at nikaah and be done with it.

This could be a way to pressurize for some kind of settlement or forcing to stay married.According to her , he has been like this since the marriage. So why now? May be he was finally divorcing.

She mentioned she will not divorce him.

She does not have that option unless she had a registered  court marriage .

She is probably giving back the way she can.

As for the abuse....could be she is right .

Indian families can be quite abusive if they don't like the woman their son married. If he was looking out of marriage, it is possible he did not stop them .

On the other hand, there are women who will make false claims.

She had the option of not having relations with them but she would have risked the ire of husband.

It is her second marriage. She was divorced before.That could have made her more desperate and more resentful .

She is also a mother and probably resentful for her too and worried.

The real truth is something only they know.

Saw her accusation video yesterday and she looks very angry  and some of the stuff seemed a bit stretched. The bit about her being emotionally blackmailed by him and his family to marry her seems a bit far fetched. He was a star bowler .Felt a bit bad for shami .

She was a model and comes from a wealthy family. She probably had no reason to bear with the abuse she mentioned.

Edited by beetle