Shami injured in accident.

beetle

6 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Oh it was a joke...i see. But I am serious. Anyone here knows a good doctor in Delhi whom I can consult? I have been pretending to be happy and all for quite sometime, but deep down I am depressed. Situation is such that sometimes really negative ideas come to my mind. I don't know how to explain. 

6 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

is @velu really an astrologer? Been thinking for sometime now to consult one as life is heading toward undesirable direction, which is giving me negative thoughts and bouts of depression. 

Stop hating Rahane. You'll feel happier. 

7 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

is @velu really an astrologer? Been thinking for sometime now to consult one as life is heading toward undesirable direction, which is giving me negative thoughts and bouts of depression. 

actually i am interested in astrology .. but i dont know my exact birth chart , my mother is not telling me my exact time of birth ( i use to troll them for going to temple earlier so they are thinking i am fooling them ) :( 

if you seriosuly want to consult , do ping @Temujin Khaghan :hail: 

On 25/03/2018 at 4:09 PM, saik said:

I'm sorry man. I really hope you come out of your depression. It's a good thing that you are going for medical advice instead of ignoring it.

On 25/03/2018 at 4:27 PM, Rightarmfast said:

How old are you? My wife is a psychiatrist. You need therapy. However, from the words you have used, I can tell you, you dont have anything major. Its just your state of mind, maybe your work or something personal isnt working out. Anyway, connect with me, I will ask my wife to get you connected to some place.

On 25/03/2018 at 7:43 PM, beetle said:

Google and check .

Glad you recognize the issue. That is a huge positive . Once you get help, things will be better.:icflove:

Get help and get well soon .Wish you the best .:icflove::icflove:

On 25/03/2018 at 7:47 PM, zen said:

Sad to hear that .... I m not a doctor / psychiatrist but if talking to someone helps, feel free to PM me

On 25/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, Moochad said:

It's important to find a good psychiatrist in your area, with good meaning one you can talk to openly when you have therapy. Sometimes you will have to see multiple before you find one you are comfortable with. They will probably prescribe you medicine for it as well, so be willing to strictly take those.

In the mean time you should make sure you start exercising, especially aerobic so running/jogging. Some people find that really helpful. Also make sure you are getting enough sunlight, some people get this and it is related to lack of vitamin D(sunlight is a source of that).

On 25/03/2018 at 10:42 PM, velu said:

actually i am interested in astrology .. but i dont know my exact birth chart , my mother is not telling me my exact time of birth ( i use to troll them for going to temple earlier so they are thinking i am fooling them ) :( 

if you seriosuly want to consult , do ping @Temujin Khaghan :hail: 

Thank you all for showing concern. Yesterday, I was okay for a few hours in the evening. Today, I woke up on the wrong side of bed. Was feeling so empty inside, dejected and sad that I left the home in the morning with the pretext that I have some work. I am sitting on a bench in a garden faaar away from home for the past 6 hours doing nothing. This is the 16th time I have done something like this since January.  Today, I was supposed to meet an old friend for lunch, but I didn't nor did I attend the missed calls. I don't know what's happening to me. I am drifting away from friends and family. I try to change the mood by reading something funny or posting on various forums, but nothing is helping me to feel the way I do. 

2 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Thank you all for showing concern. Yesterday, I was okay for a few hours in the evening. Today, I woke up on the wrong side of bed. Was feeling so empty inside, dejected and sad that I left the home in the morning with the pretext that I have some work. I am sitting on a bench in a garden faaar away from home for the past 6 hours doing nothing. This is the 16th time I have done something like this since January.  Today, I was supposed to meet an old friend for lunch, but I didn't nor did I attend the missed calls. I don't know what's happening to me. I am drifting away from friends and family. I try to change the mood by reading something funny or posting on various forums, but nothing is helping me to feel the way I do. 

Appears to be a case where you have lost the aim / meaning for your life. May be try to have a goal that would motivate you to stay focused. The goal could be anything from fighting for animal rights to bringing about a change in the country .... Try to read a lot of books as well. That will help you to explore new subjects 

2 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Hey, please talk to us (anyone here) and let us try and help.

Sadness/ dejection/ etc is very common.  I was diagnosed with mild depression in the US, and just knowing that helped me tackle the problem effectively.

Please don't isolate yourself.  Understand that this is a VERY common problem, and it can be managed very easily.  

I am in Delhi, feel free to reach out to me if you wish.

But DO talk to someone, DON'T bottle it in.  What you're going through is very common.  

You have all the possible support in the world, just reach out an take help. 

On 3/25/2018 at 5:58 AM, WC2011INDIA said:

Oh it was a joke...i see. But I am serious. Anyone here knows a good doctor in Delhi whom I can consult? I have been pretending to be happy and all for quite sometime, but deep down I am depressed. Situation is such that sometimes really negative ideas come to my mind. I don't know how to explain. 

Depression is a medical condition and needs medical intervention - its a disease and can be cured. But if its just your attitude that needs a lift,  take inspiration from some people, who lost a lot yet found a way to do great things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Herr

Or even Stephen Hawking.

Always know that no matter what the adversity there is always a way to thrive.