Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

10 hours ago, Garuda said:

This is very tragic circumstances for that girl and her relatives and they deserve justice. But something is very dodgy about this. She's wearing purple robe with yellow dots and has a strange looking face and in every animated pics they show the exact color without fail. I'm sure some girl was killed but not the one you see on the screen. Also the amount of hate these TV media has created on hindus is something else. Dont rapes happen in other places around the world. There are several rapes that happen in the subcontinent and they are rarely covered. Seems to me like a "shame on india" campaign like what happened in 2012 with the gang rape case. There are several other communities affected in India too and there are other kashmiris that were raped but why highlight this. Seems very shady to me. If true hang these perpetrators and enough with this "shame India" filth. our presstitutes are in full motion

It is something to be shameful about. Instead of asking for censorship of brutal crimes, perhaps you should be asking for swift justice for crimes to serve as a strong deterrent.

I'm eagerly awaiting the following responses:

1. The rape of hindu girls and the outrage that follows

2. A muslim-led terrorist attack.

Lots of entertainment to follow!

Its a sorry state of affairs if rapes and terror attacks and the discussions online and in the media that follow are entertainment.

What are you even trying to say?

Edited by Mariyam

35 minutes ago, Garuda said:

I did ask for swift justice perhaps you should read better. Its in the same line before the underlined part :facepalm:.  Does USA, UK feel ashamed after paedophile activity in high places in their society. All of them go scot free and it continues. UN should probably look into it rather than comment on thrid world countries. Like I said other rapes have been reported and they dont get the coverage that this one has. Is Kashmir bigger than rest of the states. Maybe you should look around the world to get a good perspective. Rape is a human problem not necessarily particular to India.

Your bolded claim is false. Except for the few paedophiles who are in church clergy, all paedophiles get arrested & incarcerated. 
What does not happen in UK, US, Canada, etc- is people whining about how talking about paedophiles is spoiling the 'image' of the nation. 

Other rapes dont get coverage because in other rapes we dont have the scenario of lawyers obstructing law process....

Rape is a human problem. but i can tell you for a fact that the kind of rapes from India that gets attention - gang rapes and near-death of the victim from extreme violence - is very, very rare in the civilized world. Just like how a random Harry raping the next door Sally does not make the papers, neither does the local Ram raping Basanti makes the news.

The overwhelming majority of rapes in the civilized world, is of the 'victim got drunk/got followed home ---> victim got raped by perp' model. These type of cases dont make the news very often unless its someone powerful or politcally expedient to focus on. 

What makes news is ' 3-4 guys gang-rape a girl while beating her bf to death with an iron bar, then leaving her bleeding and dying' type of rape stories. Which seem far more prevalent in India than in the civilized world.

Edited by Muloghonto

On 17/04/2018 at 12:19 PM, zen said:

People dint read complete story. Read couple of them and found out few things about Kathua.

1. The main accused calls his son who was studying in UP to rape the girl

2. Main accused has been leading a agitation where by he was opposing leasing of jammu lands to Muslim nomads.

3. Local people refused burial of girl on their land fearing Muslims will permanenetly turn it into rightfull graveyard.

4. It was only after all that this became a case of rape and murder.

PS: A 8 year old girl can die accidently too. Its not allways a rape case

4 minutes ago, Garuda said:

The paedophiles who get caught are the ones that cant strongarm the court with mony or influence

Bullshit. This is the civilized world buddy. Only exception is the Catholic church. That gets you a free pass. But this is the world where billionaires like Conrad Black goes to jail for fraud. Not like Malla and gets to run away. This is the west buddy. Money and influence doesn't get a case dismissed here, like it does in India. There is a reason why western justice system is far more respected- universally, than Indian system : it is far more just here than in India. I know, because i have experience living in both these places.

. As you mentioned catholic priests are given a free run and most of hollywood does it.

Show us proof that most of hollywood does it. 

Corey feldman's claim shows it runs throughout Hollywood and the justice system does nothing. Most of the people in govt and hollywood do it and theres even a child trafficking network that was busted some years ago.

Claim is not evidence. The law is far more robust here than in India. I know, i've lived in both places. 

One of the guys who was most cruel in the gangrape the iron bar and stuff is out in the streets and hes a muslim. His claim of being a juvenile was relying on school records and the petition for bone ossification testing was dismissed. This happened under the Congress regime and no ruling politician was asked anything by these presstitutes.

So what ? it doesnt excuse the hindu idiots who does this. Neither should the hindu idiots be protected by 'whataboutism' of the Muslims. If you claim you are better than muslims, you will be held to a higher standard. Or else you are no better. Simple. 

It still doesn't negate my point, that India getting focussed on rape is very just- because these brutal gangrapes are far more common in India than in the west and its these types of rapes that gets the media attention.

Edited by Muloghonto

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

I did ask for swift justice perhaps you should read better. Its in the same line before the underlined part :facepalm:.  Does USA, UK feel ashamed after paedophile activity in high places in their society. All of them go scot free and it continues. UN should probably look into it rather than comment on thrid world countries. Like I said other rapes have been reported and they dont get the coverage that this one has. Is Kashmir bigger than rest of the states. Maybe you should look around the world to get a good perspective. Rape is a human problem not necessarily particular to India.

(1) You have been constantly focusing only on "Rape". While "basically" rape is only small part of this case. 

(2) Till the time it was "only" a rape case, there were "NO Protests" (i.e. Entertainment in your words). 

Protests started only after 3 long months. 

(3) And people started protesting only when it became evident that the "rape" was not done due to the "paedophile" reasons, but rape/kill was done due to the "communal hatred". 

(4) And then it became evident to people that the modern Hindutva forces not even let Asif'a dead body to bury near his mother, although there were no protests even on this issue. 

Your "what aboutery" is this that nowhere in whole world people protest against rape. But tell us where in the whole world people show so much hatred and disrespect to the dead bodies that they stop the burials by force, when the dead body of Asifa was not even able to change the demographics of the Jamu? 

(5) And then it became evident to the people that police officers falsified the report and was trying to save the Hidutva culprits and the main reason for this rape/killing. 

Show us where in Europe/West such huge communal hatred exists and such huge corruptions are made to hide it? 

(6) And then it became evident to the people that the whole Hindutva movement is trying to defend the culprits, they stopped the police to even present the charge sheet and thus hindered the justice, they were threatening the lawyer of the poor girl and pressurizing the parents and the lawyer to take back the case. 

This was such huge issue that Supreme Court of India has to interfere at it's own, and to give warning to the Jamu/Kathua Bars and to register cases against them. 

Show us where does in Europe justice is hindered through such mobs? Where does the Supreme Courts of European countries have to involved themselves against the mobs? 

Only and only after "all"  these issues, the protests started, which you label now as "entertainment". 

Please tell us:

* If it was not an "entertainment" for you when the Hindutva forces were stopping the burial of Asifa by force? 

* Was it not an entertainment for you when Bar Council lawyers were hindering the police to even register the charge sheet by using force? 

* Was it not an entertainment for you when Hindutva forces were threatening the lawyer and parents of Asifa? 

Please also tell us:

* If court says "not guilty" to Modi, then he becomes angel. But one police officer (who was not even on the driving seat of the Crime Branch) is set free from the courts, then he is still guilty. 

Please show us where in the world such "Double Standards" exist? 

* You say you believe in CBI. But tell us why don't you believe in:

(1) Crime Branch, which was headed by an honest Hindu Police Officer?

(2) Delhi Laboratory which carried out the forensic tests and confirmed the report of Crime Branch?
(3) High Court, which was directly monitoring the investigations of this case. 

(4) Supreme Court of India, who has also involved itself in this case. 

Your only argument is this that Crime Branch comes under the government of Mehboba Mufti and thus it is corrupt. 

But then CBI also comes under the BJP government of Modi and already the Supreme Court of India showed doubt about CBI. 

How come then CBI becomes an angel while Crime Branch becomes corrupt? 

Really these "Double Standards" are entertaining. 

(5) Please also tell us how the Hindutva mob is able to "judge" the report of Crime Branch/Delhi Forensic Laboratory better than High Court?

Do you believe that High Courts in India are such big fools that they could not see what the Hindutva mobs could see and these mobs could judge better than and High Court? 

Please tell us where in Europe mobs have more sense of justice than the High courts in Europe? 

Don't you feel Hindutbva mobs entertaining with so much insight for justice? 

(6) In your words, rapes happen in whole world but no one protests/entertains. 

Please tell us why then peoples protested in case of Delhi rape case? 

It is really sad to see this "what aboutism behaviour" in order to divert the issue and hinder the justice. 

Conclusion: 
It is no more a simple case of rape/killing. 

But is has become a case for Hindutva forces to project their powers even upon the organisations of Indian State, and to make them their slaves. 

And for Humanity forces, it has become a case to stop this madness of the modern Hindutva forces. Remember, this time Secular Liberals are not protesting alone, but even a lot of BJP supporters are not ready to let the "Extremists" become so strong in name of Hindutva

Edited by Alam_dar

14 minutes ago, asterix said:

This happened in UP last year and not Bengal. 14 Muslim youth molested the 2 Dalit girls, all were arrested and put behind bars by Yogi. Why are RW handles sharing this now? And why tag Mamata when it didn't happen in her state? Mischief mongers. And IIRC all news channels covered it, even the libtard Nidhi Razdan in LRC, all left political commentator handles expressed outrage and not delight. 

On 4/12/2018 at 5:02 PM, Stradlater said:

This post clearly shows your lack of knowledge about the mindset of common Indian pseudo liberal.

I have been following their jamat for quite some time now and found them extremely biased and negative towards anything Hindu. You would rarely see them criticizing any other community (You know which ones I'm talking about) and when they do it's usually sugar coated with fancy Aman ki Asha type words to suit their agenda.

Let me ask you a simple question. Had the attackers of 26/11 been some deranged chaddi wearing Bajrang Dal activists, do you think these sickulars would have called it as what it is and not labelled it as saffron terrorism?

The cartoon I quoted had indirectly labelled all Ram Bhakts as rapists. If this is what considered as constructive criticism now a days then I beg to differ you on this part.

Liberals in India are cancer and needs to be made irrelevant asap.

You're right I don't know too much about the Indian pseudo liberal. But I have a bit of idea what is considered a liberal view.

If these so-called people only go about attacking Hindu's, maybe there is another label for them.

The issue is tainting the idea of liberalism. 

Yes the cartoon was a tad outlandish.

But it calls out the hypocrisy of religion and religious folk. And the reaction to adds more weight to the point.

The fact that these pious people are more outraged about their feelings than a child being repeatedly raped is the concern.

34 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

You're right I don't know too much about the Indian pseudo liberal. But I have a bit of idea what is considered a liberal view.

If these so-called people only go about attacking Hindu's, maybe there is another label for them.

The issue is tainting the idea of liberalism. 

Yes the cartoon was a tad outlandish.

But it calls out the hypocrisy of religion and religious folk. And the reaction to adds more weight to the point.

The fact that these pious people are more outraged about their feelings than a child being repeatedly raped is the concern.

idea of being liberal and secular is a bit different in India. They think appeasing some particular community and starting tirades against majority is being secular and liberal.

I have hard time buying this Hindutva angle. They could be hardcore extremists. But they are using it as a cover to create enough controversy and get away.  They try to use these fringe elements to create two sides. One is for one is against when everyone has to be against. That is where this "whatbaoutism" comes in.  I am going to blame both sides. I see blasphemous pictures of Hindu gods getting shared by mostly christians which  makes me wonder if they try to exploit this tragedy to further their agenda. It is so sad even some of my best christian friends do this. When you indulge in mud slinging like this you are not actually helping the cause. You are only hurting it. They know it. THey still do it anyway. What do you worry about more? Putting the culprits behind bar and getting them punished or communalizing it  . I know the answer. Only way they can help the cause is by tossing aside political angles, innuendos but focusing on the justice. Treat this case just like you treated Nirbaya case. Yes i agree internet decides what we should be outraged about today, what we should be outraged about tomorrow. Now that it is already there , stop trying to score political points here. It is a dishonest sympathy.  I couldn't care less about sympathy from such people. IT is bogus, false, insincere.