Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Shunya

Will keep close watch of this thread beginning SUnday as bambi mafias have always engaged in cheating

Credit to them they have discovered new ways, previously it used to be umpires only

Last year they influenced DRS and broadcasters to show different angles

Ugly Cheater

Sources tell me umpires are not satisfied with the payments that bambis sent them as it is same as last year and does not count for inflation

Mumbai indians going to structure bonus incentives for umpires and boradcasters for further cheating

1 hour ago, Ram said:

Can you imagine being an umpire and giving an lbw decision against an Mafias' batsmen? Just the sheer thought of Ambanis' henchmen is enough to send terror down everyone's spine..

I'm so glad to see you post that I'm giving you an upvote despite the borderline retarded post.

Oh, and I know you are more 'Merican than Yankee Doodle, but what is an Mafias' ????

PS: Welcome back :icflove: :icflove: :icflove: 

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, Ram said:

Can you imagine being an umpire and giving an lbw decision against an Mafias' batsmen? Just the sheer thought of Ambanis' henchmen is enough to send terror down everyone's spine..

Can you imagine srini mama and meyeppan in bed? Oh wait no need to imagine. You guys experienced it :phehe:

welcome back. Hope you still write those 5 page essays you used to write after each and every chuski performance.

Amazing how bambis tried to cheat

SHaw and Iyer repeateldy fail agianst them and are clearly influenced and compromised

Thanks to honest cricketers like Pant and Ingram

I saw plenty of other fishy stuff from bambis last night involving the umpires during timeout

Will wait to validate this after a few more games

Anyway cheaters going to be cheaters. 12 th season of IPL and nothing changes from this disgusting team

I saw plenty of other fishy stuff from bambis last night involving the umpires during timeout

Will wait to validate this after a few more games

Anyway cheaters going to be cheaters. 12 th season of IPL and nothing changes from this disgusting team

Were the umpires enjoying friend pompfret during the timeout?

It wasn’t cheating

If someone farts at work a) you can be a douche and  laugh about it and b) you can be the bigger man and think accidents happen and ignore the “farter” and save him the embarrassment.

Kudos to the umpire for letting Malinga get away with it. This is keeping with the ethics and perfect employee handbook of reliance. Well done ump. You have won our hearts today 

global.baba (don’t forget the dot)