About Gandhi - Is this true?

rkt.india

1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

scientifically accurate according to a fake engineer who can't read basic English and misquotes+misinterprets papers 

Yet another baseless comment that you cannot back up. 

doesn't have to 

only u claimed that every single species on the planet displayed homosexualtiy

I clarified that i meant every single ANIMAL species. 

the paper said 

homosexual was found within most clades, not that every species within a clade has it... the paper was clear, only you were jaahil...

If X is the superset containing Y, whats valid for X is valid for Y. This is a scientific paper. If something is valid for a clade, its valid for species INSIDE a clade. 

it also doesn't mention plants and fungi whcih u keep avoiding from ur original claim of every species being homosexual

Because i said all species that have sexual intercourse, have homosexuality. Plants dont have sexual intercourse. They dont go f*ck each other. 

furthermore the same paper again says

^those are direct quotes from the paper

So what ? Your fake prophet says any form of homosexuality is unnaural. This paper proves your prophet to be a faker. 

You are so jaahil that u are conflating homosexual behavior with bisexual behavior...

Say that to the originator of the paper. 
So is bisexuality natural in Islam ? 

if u were not a jaahil, u would know that they are different, hence the LGBT communities, with B as bisexual and G for gay and L for lesbian... 

Again, say that to the author of the paper. 

I proved that same-sex sexual relations exist in nature. So your bhagoda prophet was wrong and a liar. Proven liar by calling something natural as unnatural. 

So you can keep running, but you can't hide from this simple fact. 

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

That may be the case, but I am not for sure...

I know that the State from which we migrated was called Central Provinces, but I really don't know much about India's geography...

Madhya Pradesh.  Bhopal which was ruled by the Nawabs before the Independence is it's capital.

Speaking of, Shaharyar Khan, one of the only few intelligent Pakistanis alive was born there and is descended from the royal family.

22 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

He responds again... poor guy :rofl:

Says the guy who exhibits the same behaviour he is decrying. You = self-loather. 

I'd like everyone to note that I have never mentioned the Prophet (PBUH) in the entire thread, but our little insecure narcissist thinks he can trigger me by continuous insults to my religion...

Triggered. 

This is the level off argument our fake engineer has!!!

bhagoda lying again 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/105760-hashim-amla’s-house-in-southafrica/?do=findComment&comment=3592623

incel thinks there are gay potatoes !!! Thats why he is an incel!!!

I clarified, that to be homosexual, you need to perform sexual acts. Plants dont perform sex on each other....

Keep running from the fact that your jaahil prophet called something found in nature as 'unnatural'. 

19 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

nah, I am trolling, u are seriously having a meltdown

narcissist contintues 

Trolls don't cause me any meltdowns lol. Which is why i am not following you around to other threads like you are doing to me. 

incel snowflake melting :phehe:

so u admit you were lying, there a start for our little narcissist 

There was no lie, because my statement, when clarified, is still valid ( that almost all species that HAVE sex, not just float their seeds and pollens around have homosexuality in them). Your claim, on the other hand, is specifically false (that women dont rape men) and i proved it so. 

the same author this jaahil incel is misquoting also published this paper

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~mzuk/Bailey and Zuk 2009 Same sex behaviour.pdf

For many people, the issue of same-sex sexual behavior in animals is more than just academic. Bagemihl’s [16] compendium documenting same-sex behavior in nearly 450 species has been frequently cited in media articles and websites dealing with gay rights issues in humans [45,46].

Only 450 species have homosexuality by the same author :rofl: The same author also mentions that the issue is politically tinged...

That their source has documented. 

They also said:

a The 14 species listed here are by no means an exhaustive list of animals exhibiting same-sex behavior, but provide a starting point for readers interested in obtaining further information and examples. 

incel says an author who says only 450 species have homosexual behavior is advocating his statement that all species have homosexuals!!!

He calls out this illiterate incel's behavior without even knowing him!!!

The author specifically stated that homosexual behaviour is found in almost all clades in Animal kingdom. 

I specifically quoted so.

Now, stop running away from the simple question that if homosexuality is unnatural according to your fake prophet, then why does God allow homosexuality in so many animal species ?

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Straight from Yale

http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

Only 450 species, 

incel says all 7.7 million species!!!

jaahil fake engineer!!!

Even if 450 species. It exists in nature. So why does your jaahil prophet call something that exists in nature as unnatural ? Thats the central question you and your religious buddies keep running away from. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

sure you are, otherwise you wouldnt continue quoting me!!!

Meltdown isnt in quoting, but how one spreads the message. You are confusing persistence with meltdown. Look at yourself for what meltdown looks like. 

nope you were either lying or ignorant or both!!! no you are obsfucating 

Nope. I clarified. My statement is still valid, with clarification. Your statement was invalid and proven false. 

read again, that paper mentions 14 in it only and mentions a toatl 450 documented...

u claimed all 7.7 million species, yet only evidence exists for 450...

i didn't claim any such number. Show me where *I* claimed such a number. Not my problem if you cannot science well or read. The authors said that not me. 

u were lying and now u are trying to make the environment toxic by bring religion into it when I never mentioned religion once in the argument!!! poor incel!!!

You said that your prophet calls homosexuality as unnatural. So tell us, why does your illiterate prophet call something present in nature as unnatural ? 

Did he screw up ?

Some people need to get their head checked here. Read something about Gandhiji (autobiography type stuff).

op and those supporting op themselves are superimposing their own thought, experiences , insecurity and behaviour upon Gandhiji.

Character assassination of someone like Gandhiji by some chewt third grade headline grabbing, cheap author on basis of few half naked pics.

Comeon, as a challenge, try spinning yarn manually , like Gandhi used to do to make just enough “Khadi” for a thong 

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Comeon, as a challenge, try spinning yarn manually , like Gandhi used to do to make just enough “Khadi” for a thong 

And I have done that. It's no big deal. My maternal grandmother used to make khadi at home in the village.

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Some people need to get their head checked here. Read something about Gandhiji (autobiography type stuff).

op and those supporting op themselves are superimposing their own thought, experiences , insecurity and behaviour upon Gandhiji.

Character assassination of someone like Gandhiji by some chewt third grade headline grabbing, cheap author on basis of few half naked pics.

No person is Saint. It isn't character assasination, it's a universal truth about Gandhi. He had himself written about it.

On 5/22/2019 at 3:13 AM, rkt.india said:

No person is Saint. It isn't character assasination, it's a universal truth about Gandhi. He had himself written about it.

He himself was strong personality and has admitted issues about himself and doesnt need any TDH to tell his weakness. That in itself was his strength why billions adore him

2 hours ago, mishra said:

He himself was strong personality and has admitted issues about himself and doesnt need any TDH to tell his weakness. That in itself was his strength why billions adore him

Billions adore him because he was in era of extreme mass murderers. He applied his extreme non violence theory on Britishers which made him hero in rest of world.

Practically his theory of extreme non violence cannot be implemented. India sent army to fight jihadi's in Kashmir how that can be justified under Gandhian philosophy? If violence against Pakistan is justified then how was it wrong against Britishers? The fact is there is hardly anyone who is true Gandhian , all others are doing lip service to him.