Expect mumbai indians to rise like some phoenix from the ashes !!!

velu

We won it like last year dude. The only thing bothers me is CSK has been given a free ride to buly other teams with their shameless cheating with the early exit of Mumbai. Hopefully captain Kohli uses some influence and restore the much needed cleanliness in IPL. Supporting Punjab or RCB now. :kp: or :rcb:

You won it last year because of cheating with umpires and replay operators showing wrong replays. This year you sucked despite the cheating. Now you are wishing for other teams to beat us so that you can live vicariously. Pathetic :phehe:

You won it last year because of cheating with umpires and replay operators showing wrong replays. This year you sucked despite the cheating. Now you are wishing for other teams to beat us so that you can live vicariously. Pathetic :phehe:

IQ level of a Chusky though. I am supporting the mentioned teams apart from Mumbai India(if miracle happens jio dan dana dan :phehe:)

for winning the IPL trophy not to win just against you. We have already done that. :laugh:

nah .. they can win all 6 sixes games and cna still qualify with good NRR

If that happens, it will come to light that they have been phixing all the time. How many times do they fall back and come back like Pakistans wounded tigers in the 92 wc. Surely it would be fixed and they should rename to Mumbai Pakistanis

IQ level of a Chusky though. I am supporting the mentioned teams apart from Mumbai India(if miracle happens jio dan dana dan :phehe:)

for winning the IPL trophy not to win just against you. We have already done that. :laugh:

If miracle happens it happens because of jio funds dhan dana dan. You will always hate us for consistent performance and we beat you too in 2010 when your god was playing :laugh:

If miracle happens it happens because of jio funds dhan dana dan. You will always hate us for consistent performance and we beat you too in 2010 when your god was playing :laugh:

Sachin is not my god. Never ever was. Not every MI fan is a sachin fanatic. I hate all fanatics be it Sachin, dhoni, kohli, dravid, ganguly or even joginder Sharma. Hate fanbois like you the most.

Sachin is not my god. Never ever was. Not every MI fan is a sachin fanatic. I hate all fanatics be it Sachin, dhoni, kohli, dravid, ganguly or even joginder Sharma. Hate fanbois like you the most.

Hate is a strong word brah. I hate the bambis for their cheating but not their fans who choose to give their money away to bambani. I tend to pity them for the exact reason you mentioned fanboism. I have never contributed anything to CSK kitty you can hardly call me a fanboi. It must be a bad time for you. Please accept my vada pav offerings.

2 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Well, time to start rising. Need to win 6 out of 6.

Good news for MI is that Hardkock pandya found some form in the last game with a 50 and a 3-fer

They’ll win every game now like they did in 2014 and in 2015.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:12 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

30797589-ashtray-full-of-cigarettes-burn

From "Once upon a time in Mumbai"

Zindagi ho toh cigarette jaisi ... sari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche aur khud dhuen ke tarah upar

Edited by Mariyam

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Stopped right there. Look who is talking about cheating.... A Chusky.... :hysterical:

Garuda rattled after this comment.Suddenly troll votes. So he can call mumbai indian fans Bambis but gets rattled when someone calls him chusky. He can say MI is a cheater team but gets rattled when shown which team is the actual king of cheating. Not done bro. 

IMG_20180505_134641.jpg

Edited by Pollack