Flop Sharma

vvvslaxman

10 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is good at accelerating at the death. I’ll give him that. Given his 10 long year experience one century against a weak team is not surprising. Raina made 100 in 66 balls against SA in world T20

How many half centuries does Dhoni have in T20Is in his decade long career ?

Define flop? I am seeing some inspirational,goosebump inducing captaincy and leadership :hatsoff:

Reminds me of a movie I saw once...it didn't have fight scenes,item songs etc etc,every one called it a flop....I really enjoyed that movie and that movie has since gone on to become a classic and hailed as a masterpiece. This is similar

15 minutes ago, asterix said:

Dickhead captaincy... Single handedly screwed MI this year. I hope he’s not taking money to screw MI...

:agree: how do you expect to win with essentially 3 main bowlers. Pandya has taken wickets but he is still not your main bowler.

Edited by rkt.india

2 hours ago, maniac said:

in before @Ankit_sharma03 Pandya is a living legend

I dnt overhype its u .......

On 5/16/2018 at 12:02 AM, maniac said:

I am happy in a way of Ro failing this IPL...This is a format he has nothing to prove-already called the King of the T20 format...has hit 100's,broken records(joint fastest 100),most 6's etc, has won multiple  IPL's and Champions league....has a hattrick,taken some stunning catches,orchestrated some stunning comebacks. One is bound to take things casually when you have nothing left to prove.

However,this failure might awaken the serpent force within him..we need to thank god that we are on the same side because an awakened Rozilla would mean as an opposition you have to be afraid....very very afraid.....Rozilla is coming to get you.

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

So youre saying cheating is ok as long as you are winning. You are a disgrace just like the bambis

Let us take the argument that Ambanis are buying opposition etc. how does that make Rohit Sharma or his team cheaters?

Aren't you the same guy who is saying Meyappan's betting has nothing to do with Dhoni or team or CSK fans?

5 hours ago, maniac said:

He has 2 T20I 100s.... got close on other occasions too

There are only 2 batsmen who get to bat who regularly get to play 20/50 overs on some of the flattest tracks , smallest grounds against sl and Bangla , that's Dhawan and Rohit . So it's not such a big deal . Manish Pandey was the first Indian to get a 100 in IPL and as much as we hate him these days , give him 50 matches opening for India , he will fancy getting a few hundreds ..but that doesn't make him a good T20 player

11 hours ago, maniac said:

So because it is Bangladesh, he should have failed to gain respect? why did his teammates fail in the same match?

Bangladesh beat Newzealand, England etc to get to the KO's, they had India on the ropes in these games.

Concerning records vs Lanka, People on this very forum go into collective orgasm when AB bashes a weak team and call him mr.360 etc when the same guy craps his pants in a pressure situation and you are nitpicking his knocks in crucial ICC knockouts?

AB has bashed WI for a lot of records,Dhoni's only moment under the sun as a player in ICC tournaments came against Srilanka, maybe India should have abandoned the 2003 semifinals against Kenya well that would have saved the drubbing in the finals.Don Bradman has bashed one team all his career,Kapil Dev's innings rated as one of the greatest of all time came against Zimbabwe,Lara scored his 400 against England who were minnows in the 90's. You can keep ridiculing performances of every ATG.

Why can't we celebrate a guy who has earned his country so many records?

So wait...cricket is played by 8-9 countries out of which,he has bashed Bangladesh,Srilanka,WI,Aus,Zim,Ire,Afg and you are complaining lol.

Players are judged against how they perform against top teams. That is the case in any sport, not just cricket. 

Why does Gavaskar get respect for scoring 13 or so hundreds against WI Attack? Why doesn't Sanga gets same respect for scoring same amount of centuries against Bangladesh? 

56 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Players are judged against how they perform against top teams. That is the case in any sport, not just cricket. 

Why does Gavaskar get respect for scoring 13 or so hundreds against WI Attack? Why doesn't Sanga gets same respect for scoring same amount of centuries against Bangladesh? 

Rohit has ODI 100 against Aus in Aus likes of Starc and hazlewood.