Flop Sharma

vvvslaxman

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Let us take the argument that Ambanis are buying opposition etc. how does that make Rohit Sharma or his team cheaters?

Aren't you the same guy who is saying Meyappan's betting has nothing to do with Dhoni or team or CSK fans?

Betting and Fixing are not the same thing. This is blatant cheating which you guys are ok with. Every match you are getting no balls and wides in your favor. Dont worry hitman will score a century in the next match and all is fine with you pakistanis :laugh:.

12 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Aw i missed this golden question from maniac

"Define flop"

I would define flopping as falling on right shoulder while dropping two catches and catching left shoulder in "pain" which would have made SRK famous :laugh:. He is in bollywood territory after all. Then chickening out on playing at his usual spot when the heat is on :phehe:. Finally, when Manju asks whether the injury is bad for him to miss out on playing for India, he vehemently denies it that this normally happens :yousuck:. Expect hitman to play tests in England :two_thumbs_up:

Edited by Garuda

23 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

First time Rohit Sharma has failed to score 300 runs in an IPL season

Yes....every great has a down period but they come back strong....England better hide the Kohinoor diamond or else they will face RO’s wrath....will look great in this belt when they face the wrath of the hitman

1D30F94A-4FE7-492B-B8FD-C945E4444D1D.jpeg.2140150521414ed15382c6012eb55fb8.jpeg 

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Yes....every great has a down period but they come back strong....England better hide the Kohinoor diamond or else they will face RO’s wrath....will look great in this belt when they face the wrath of the hitman

1D30F94A-4FE7-492B-B8FD-C945E4444D1D.jpeg.2140150521414ed15382c6012eb55fb8.jpeg 

No more come backs. We have DRS now. RO is looking like he has a belt worn around the waist all the time. I call it tire you call it belt.