US opens Jerusalem embassy as 41 Palestinians killed in the protest

Stradlater

27 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Most of the Indians are on Israel side because Pakistan supports Palestine and it is a sin for them to be united with Pak on sth. You see many Indian trolls on making offensive Muslim jokes even though there are Muslims in India than Pakistan.

I agree with you brother firebreaker, most Indians don't even see their own hypocrisy

7 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Most of the Indians are on Israel side because Pakistan supports Palestine and it is a sin for them to be united with Pak on sth. You see many Indian trolls on making offensive Muslim jokes even though there are Muslims in India than Pakistan.

This has nothing to do with Pakistan.Most people who support Israel just don't care about the conflict.Israel is hub of Science and technology.From Agriculture , Water desalination to military , they have some of most advanced technologies in world.India Israel partnership in this will immensely benefit India.this why most support India Israel friendship

As far Human rights are concerned , The people that are shouting about Israel should break their phones and laptops as protest against Chinese violation of Human rights in various places.All big powers are guilty of human right violation somewhere so why to single out Israel?

On 5/16/2018 at 7:06 PM, Gollum said:

Check this out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset. Also if you do a search you will find Christians in their legislature. There are also many Muslim Arab army soldiers of high rank in the Israeli army, so you are wrong about the representation part. 

In India secularism means appeasing all, in west secularism means separation of religion from state.  

Regarding Judaism being a supremacist religion I don't know because i haven't read the Torah. In fact I haven't studied any of the Abrahmic religions, so can't add much to the last part of your post. I know for a fact that most religious books in their original versions promoted racist and violent views, so had to be modified through the ages to be agreeable to the changing society/worlview. There are many versions of Holy Bible but I think Holy Quran is still in its original form. May be @Mariyam @Alam_dar can shed light on this because both are very well read besides being 'People of the Book'. 

Everyone should care about LGBT rights and compared to Arab states I think Israel has more freedom of religion. At least no death sentence for apostasy. 

Majority of what Jews follow today is not from the Torah but from the Talmud. The concept is called goyim (gentiles), they see us as pawns that are there to serve Jewish interests. That’s why I was so pi**ed at Modi for becoming bedfellows with Israelis who are literally laughing at us behind our back thinking we are brown slaves created for their dirty work 

Edited by mancalledsting

6 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Majority of what Jews follow today is not from the Torah but from the Talmud. The concept is called goyim (gentiles), they see us as pawns that are there to serve Jewish interests. That’s why I was so pi**ed at Modi for becoming bedfellows with Israelis who are literally laughing at us behind our back thinking we are brown slaves created for their dirty work 

They can think whatever they wish, but the jokes on them so far. We stand to benefit far more from Israel than vice-versa and so far, have.

We give them money, they sell us tech. And they are richer than us (so not exactly a Russia-like military tech heavy but poor nation). All we do is say some meaningless BS at the UN sometimes in their favor. And sometimes we abstain and sometimes we say things against them. But we go on media and say ' India-Israel bhai-bhai'. Thats a pretty good deal for India or any nation be in.

10 hours ago, Green Monster said:

Disgusting behavior by jews...

Racism: Judaism VS Islam

In Judaism, if a jew is killed, then the killer will be killed. But if a "Gentile" (non Jew) is killed by a Jew, then he sinned against the law of heaven, but state has no right to punish the killer Jew in this world (Talmudic Encyclopaedia). 

In Islam too, if a Muslim kills a non-Muslim, then the killer could not be put to death for the blood of a Non-Muslim. 

e.g. Fiqh of Imam Malik: http://www.dhspriory.org/kenny/RISALA.htm

ولا يقتل حر بعبد ويقتل به العبد ولا يقتل مسلم بكافر ويقتل به الكافر ولا قصاص بين حر وعبد في جرح ولا بين مسلم وكافر ۔۔۔ ومن قتل عبدا فعليه قيمته

Translation: 

No talion should be exacted for a wound inflicted by a free man on a slave or vice versa, or by a Muslim on an unbeliever or vice versa. 

And in Hanbali Fiqh book "Al-Insaaf" it is written:
وَلَا يُقْتَلُ مُسْلِمٌ بِكَافِرٍ وَلَوْ ارْتَدَّ وَلَا حُرٌّ بِعَبْدٍ هذا الْمَذْهَبُ بِلَا رَيْبٍ وَعَلَيْهِ الْأصحاب
Translation: 
A Muslim could not be killed for killing a Kafir ... And a free man could not be killed for killing a slave. 

On 5/16/2018 at 5:35 PM, sandeep said:

Did you google Deir Yassin? Do you know why the state of Israel refuses to release information on what happened in that village even 70 years after the fact?  

Sure, there were riots between Arabs and Jews in Palestine - doesn't mean that the Palestinians should be thrown out of their homes and ancestral lands.  There should have been a partition at the very least.  Palestinians were dealt a bad hand.  And they have played it even badly since then.  Now Israel looks at India-Pakistan, and knows that if they allow a "2 state solution" they will have to deal with a hostile neighbor that has claims on its land in perpetuity, so they are doing all it can to prevent Palestine from being a viable state.  They intentionally are keeping the Palestinians in such a terrible state, that most would want to emigrate to other places.  That's the eventual plan - they keep building settlements and gnawing away at the West Bank and Gaza.  Illegally.  But the US protects them from UN sanctions.  There is no legal or moral justification for the actions of Israel. It wasn't the Palestinians who committed the Holocaust.  

I agree. My stance recently is changing a bit . I should say that life of average Palestinian is very hard They don’t have proper way to travel. They are giving Jordanian partial residency where they are treated worse that h1b eb3/2 people. 

Israel and Palestine both are fighting somethng which happened a long time ago. The current set of innocents in the West Bank don’t deserve such harsh treatments. 

Recently I have met plenty of Palestinians and followed their culture a bit and I can say, a lot of them just want peace. These same people stand in 1 hour line at Kalandia check poijg to cross to Jerusalem to work on daily basis. They are being treated like shyt and life for averrage west bank native is really hard. 

Their leaders might have supported Pakistan in the past but the current leaders aren’t ready to vote against India, that is guaranteed. Modi has lend support to them and they would make sure to not back stab. 

I feel modi chose Humanity here and after spending time with these. palestinians recently, I can assure you, they are someemof the nicest people I have ever met.