Scandinavian women are the most beautiful

lamellavig

Beauty concepts are different for each person...for some blondes,others brunnette...etc...For me the general population,i found Brazilian,Columbian women most attractive with beautiful features...I know men think differently...

44 minutes ago, riya said:

Beauty concepts are different for each person...for some blondes,others brunnette...etc...For me the general population,i found Brazilian,Columbian women most attractive with beautiful features...I know men think differently...

size plays a big role as well :p:

31786d82330199d812b2337aa76831dd.jpg

21 minutes ago, Texy said:

Must say Pakistani women are very beautiful...also Israelis ...but latinas o man

here's Paulina Gaitan - Mexican actress she played Pablo Escobar's wife in Narcos. 

036cc7ee944e2f8728f94c30b1cc336f.jpg

Paulina-Gaitan-sitting-pose.jpg

I think Latinas are racial mixture of Spanish, Indian and African. Their facial features have the best of Indian and Spansih women, their bodies are curvy like African women, that's exactly how Brazillian women are like.

2 hours ago, Texy said:

Must say Pakistani women are very beautiful...also Israelis ...but latinas o man

here's Paulina Gaitan - Mexican actress she played Pablo Escobar's wife in Narcos. 

036cc7ee944e2f8728f94c30b1cc336f.jpg

Paulina-Gaitan-sitting-pose.jpg

you are a simple man texy , you see something and you press like :p: 

saw few clips in the serial diablo guardian .. she is hawt :Giggity:

Edited by velu

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Plz don't worry. I wanted to leave discussion with Mulo, but not the discussion forum. 

Just like religious people like to run away from people asking for evidence of their belief. Still waiting for scientific proof that diet determines whether your facial structure is wide or narrow. 

@Muloghonto You might be a 50 year old uncle going through a mid life crisis but we here are still at our peak when it comes to hormonal surges and therefore would like you to leave this discussion like a Sharif insan or come to the dark side and start posting pics of your favorite bikini clad models.

Thanks.

Turkish women are very beautiful too. I haven't come across one average looking Turkish girl in my university campus.

The grocery store from where I buy my daily needs is owned by a Turkish family too, and women (probably in early 20s) run the cash counter. The hardest part is when I'm doing the payment, I get extremely nervous, they're so hot!

[mention=17646]Muloghonto[/mention] You might be a 50 year old uncle going through a mid life crisis but we here are still at our peak when it comes to hormonal surges and therefore would like you to leave this discussion like a Sharif insan or come to the dark side and start posting pics of your favorite bikini clad models.
Thanks.

:rotfl:

True dat...South Texas has muy caliente mamacitas esp when they moan Mi papi giggle.gif...spend way too much $$ down in South padre during college days

Unfortunately for most of the mamacitas, they’re not aware that you are a very tharki professional...

phehe.gif