Vijay Shankar vs Hussain Talat - Who's better?

5 hours ago, speedheat said:

Op is a big pakistani troll pretending to be Indian, nothing in to discuss here as most of us don't even know who talat is?? Somebody said it right these Pakistanis have habit of hyping every LL.

Lol you can ask mods like @rkt.india@velu and @Cricketics about who I am since I have all these guys on Facebook. 

Don’t insult me by labelling me as a Pakistani :giggle:

14 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Lol you can ask mods like @rkt.india@velu and @Cricketics about who I am since I have all these guys on Facebook. 

Don’t insult me by labelling me as a Pakistani :giggle:

Ok bhai, itna dil pe mat lel.. 

Enligten us more about talat, share some video links. I googled him and went through their forum where most of them don't rate him I saw comments like

'Gun barrel straight at 130kph'

'Somya sarkar at best'

Etc.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ok bhai, itna dil pe mat lel.. 

Enligten us more about talat, share some video links. I googled him and went through their forum where most of them don't rate him I saw comments like

'Gun barrel straight at 130kph'

'Somya sarkar at best'

Etc.

he is genuine indian guy .. i can guarantee that

but i dont guarantee anything about his cricket acumen .. infact he wanted "parthiv patel" to open the innings for us in the sydney test ahead of rahul  :lol:  

7 hours ago, speedheat said:

Op is a big pakistani troll pretending to be Indian, nothing in to discuss here as most of us don't even know who talat is?? Somebody said it right these Pakistanis have habit of hyping every LL.

Daymn secondsleep people don’t like you comparing India players to Pakistani players.

Yeh ICF forum hai, yaha kisi ko nahi chora jaata lol. Sabki lete hai idhar.

11 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

How do you rate his batting banjo bajane wale

LMAO is that your phattu attempt at cursing me while trying to hide it?  

T20 batting for a few balls on a flat track with short boundaries is no way to judge a batsman.  Still, mental skills fell short in what I saw of him.  He panicked in the face of increasing pressure, and tried to manufacture a shot in the search of boundaries which had totally dried up after the powerplay.  Not to be overly harsh - that could just be nerves and inexperience. 

So bottomline, bowling is cannon-fodder, just like Shankar. Jury is still out on his batting, but generally speaking, for most new players coming through the ranks, the Indian prospects tend to have much more polished and higher quality batting skills than their greenbro counterparts, so until he proves otherwise, I'd say Talat is not as good as Vijay Shankar with the bat - Keep in mind, Shankar has proven himself with quality FC numbers, and good scores for India A in New Zealand.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

LMAO is that your phattu attempt at cursing me while trying to hide it?  

T20 batting for a few balls on a flat track with short boundaries is no way to judge a batsman.  Still, mental skills fell short in what I saw of him.  He panicked in the face of increasing pressure, and tried to manufacture a shot in the search of boundaries which had totally dried up after the powerplay.  Not to be overly harsh - that could just be nerves and inexperience. 

So bottomline, bowling is cannon-fodder, just like Shankar. Jury is still out on his batting, but generally speaking, for most new players coming through the ranks, the Indian prospects tend to have much more polished and higher quality batting skills than their greenbro counterparts, so until he proves otherwise, I'd say Talat is not as good as Vijay Shankar with the bat - Keep in mind, Shankar has proven himself with quality FC numbers, and good scores for India A in New Zealand.  

I only called you a banjo bajane wale because I have seen you use that word in multiple posts. I’m not trying to curse you or anybody else. :hysterical:

Let Talat play more cricket, even you will start rating him highly. His batting is good! :icflove:

Edited by SecondSlip