Kohli unlikely to play county or Eng series

diga

3 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

FALSE ALARM GUYS! 

Kohli doesnt have a hearniated disc, it’s a neck injury. Thank god!

Gutter journalism by Mumbai mirror. 

may be him not being captain in afg game which BCCI wanted has got something to do with this ? this is pathetic if its not really a neck injury.

14 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

First two months are pretty bad. Hard to even sit in car or at desk. I work for the government and they have good benifits plan and are flexible. they supported me during my recovery phase and I took 2 months off fully paid from work. Now I am 70% recovered and have started going back to work and not much pain sitting. I am sure I will fully recover in next 2 months. 

But one thing is for sure, I will never bowl fast again in my life.  My Doc(he knows the dynamics of Cricket) has told me I should never bowl again as I might herniate the disc. Something died inside me when I heard that from the doc. :((

I haven’t exercised for past 3 months. 

From your posts in the past, it was very clear that you have always been proud of your workout discipline. Wish you a speedy recovery and that you start hitting on your deadlifts and squats pretty soon!!:two_thumbs_up::dance:

Edited by Temujin Khaghan
12 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

First two months are pretty bad. Hard to even sit in car or at desk. I work for the government and they have good benifits plan and are flexible. they supported me during my recovery phase and I took 2 months off fully paid from work. Now I am 70% recovered and have started going back to work and not much pain sitting. I am sure I will fully recover in next 2 months. 

But one thing is for sure, I will never bowl fast again in my life.  My Doc(he knows the dynamics of Cricket) has told me I should never bowl again as I might herniate the disc. Something died inside me when I heard that from the doc. :((

I haven’t exercised for past 3 months. 

wow hang in there man, i think you can recover your muscle mass fully but core structural strength esp in spinal chord is something that you need to absolutely stick with professional advice( physios). Look at it this way there is not permanent impact to your lifestyle it is still very good for you, its only the sport  that you play you need to do certain things differently.

5 hours ago, Mosher said:

It's a neck injury not a back injury. He will be skipping county for now. 

I am again very skeptical about this. Remember when Zak had hamstring in London 2011? There were reports that he was showing signs of improvement and doing cardio regularly, but eventually he missed out the entire series. Lesson learnt is not to rush through injuries, healing gradually is more important even if it comes at a cost of missing the test series.

24 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wow hang in there man, i think you can recover your muscle mass fully but core structural strength esp in spinal chord is something that you need to absolutely stick with professional advice( physios). Look at it this way there is not permanent impact to your lifestyle it is still very good for you, its only the sport  that you play you need to do certain things differently.

Thanks buddy. You are spot on. 

Club cricket is usually played on the weekends or sometimes on weekdays but later in the evenings.. It doesn't conflict with your regular work hours....

Do your practice sessions clash with your office timings ?
I remember I had to skip school because they clashed with my practice timings back when I played cricket in school

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I remember I had to skip school because they clashed with my practice timings back when I played cricket in school

You're a girl, right?

39 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Cricket isn’t this popular in Canada. We usually practice after office hours on weekdays or mostly on weekends. 

31 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

:/

Ever heard of the women's cricket team?

Yeah but I meant other sports are more popular in school level among girls. There are cricket coaching clubs for girls but if you see a common park/field, greater probability of girls playing basketball/volleyball/badminton.