King of the Jungle

BeautifulGame

10 minutes ago, gattaca said:

What is Dhonis contribution in all this ? It’s Rayudu , Watson, Ngidi has done more.

yes 455 runs is no contribution, captaincy is no contribution

When a team wins every contribution matters even faf's one innigs, chahar's bowling, billings n bravo's one innings

A team wins on whole ... coz Rahul n tye also performed for KXIP and they didnt even qualify

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

When a team wins every contribution matters even faf's one innigs, chahar's bowling, billings n bravo's one innings

A team wins on whole ... coz Rahul n tye also performed for KXIP and they didnt even qualify

Can Dhoni help CSK win when req 10 runs per over ? Hardly. He has some cheap scored of course when you win a tournament you get more chances to play. If you are obilivious to this you are a blind fan. Don’t waste my time and your time.

Edited by gattaca

4 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Can Dhoni help CSK win when req 10 runs per over ? Hardly. He has some cheap scored of course when you win a tournament you get more chances to play. If you are obilivious to this you are a blind fan. Don’t waste my time and your time.

didnt he win against RCB when that RR was required , and almost against KXIP now ull say almost but he didnt well not to forget he was having back issue 

M a fan, blind never

Ur a foolish...like always ever.......coz only a foolish can say 455 runs is no contributions. 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

didnt he win against RCB when that RR was required , and almost against KXIP now ull say almost but he didnt well not to forget he was having back issue 

M a fan, blind never

Ur a foolish...like always ever.......coz only a foolish can say 455 runs is no contributions. 

Again any team that looses too many matches on trot will not make it. Rahul, gayle are very inconsistent. No good leader ever throws his bowlers under the bus. Only egoist ones do. Come one go ahead and defend Dhoni for throwing his bowlers under the bus.

Edited by gattaca

27 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No contribution. 

Lol hate must be too strong to think that 455 runs is no contribution. 

8 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Looks like all you guys have reading comprehension issues how is king of jungle and 455 relate. If some scores 455 are they mvp of the team ? I have seen a match where a Rayudu some 80 odd but mom goes to Dhoni who scored 40. That is what I call blind just like the fans.sabke gawaar hain jarkhandhi tarah.

Yeah, scoring 455 runs and leading team to tournament victory makes him gawaar Jharkhandi.

Hate is way too strong.

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, scoring 455 runs and leading team to tournament victory makes him gawaar Jharkhandi.

Hate is way too strong.

Again read the tweet from Goenka. Read the title of the thread. Can you comprehend ? There were better contributors than Dhoni. Smith was made captain after that. RPS got frustrated with dhonis innnings during the first half of IPL. Is Dhoni mvp for CSK ? Is Dhoni a great leader ? He hardly qualifies as an ok leader. He is frustrated when things don’t go well. He never blames batsmen always bowlers fault. These are not characteristics of king of jungle.

Edited by gattaca

9 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Again read the tweet from Goenka. Read the title of the thread. Can you comprehend ? There were better contributors than Dhoni. Smith was made captain after that. RPS got frustrated with dhonis innnings during the first half of IPL. Is Dhoni mvp for CSK ? Is Dhoni a great leader ? He hardly qualifies as an ok leader. He is frustrated when things don’t go well. He never blames batsmen always bowlers fault. These are not characteristics of king of jungle.

Smith scored 470 runs last season and ended up losing the IPL.

Dhoni scored 450+ runs and won IPL.

He is not a great leader, I know.

He is an ok leader competing with worse leaders, so it makes him king of jungle.

9 hours ago, gattaca said:

Again any team that looses too many matches on trot will not make it. Rahul, gayle are very inconsistent. No good leader ever throws his bowlers under the bus. Only egoist ones do. Come one go ahead and defend Dhoni for throwing his bowlers under the bus.

under the bus 

well they responded despite being an avg bowling, means he did somthing right and every captain has a right to question his bowlers .

9 hours ago, gattaca said:

Looks like all you guys have reading comprehension issues how is king of jungle and 455 relate. If some scores 455 are they mvp of the team ? I have seen a match where a Rayudu some 80 odd but mom goes to Dhoni who scored 40. That is what I call blind just like the fans.

everyone in IPL had goos teams infact after auction all looked at par, what did other captains do with their resources

A good is always the one who ends up using his resources to best and the result is their to show.....CSK is the most consistent franchise 

12 hours ago, gattaca said:

Looks like all you guys have reading comprehension issues how is king of jungle and 455 relate. If some scores 455 are they mvp of the team ? I have seen a match where a Rayudu some 80 odd but mom goes to Dhoni who scored 40. That is what I call blind just like the fans.

few more blind fans for u

now u shud listen to an international cricketer like ZAK

Watson example, same guy was in RCb for last 2 yrs wasted......

and the final answer- IPL is like a jigsaw and dhoni put it toghter 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Change the captain to someone else and CSK would have been fighting for wooden spoon and people would have been like ye to hona hi than with this weak team.

It's not all about the captain. It's the team management and how to let the captain and coach build a team. India cements has been managing cricket teams for a very long time.  Hate for CSK and Dhoni in this website is a little too blinding.

22 hours ago, gattaca said:

:giggle: OK leader that took the team to finals 7 of 9 times. 

Chup re bambi ka chotu.. Go outside and play :phehe: or I ll make you watch midgets documentary as part of punishment. 

Leaders like Dhoni and Ramos are very rare:bow:

661875877.gif

2014-05-2413_38_29.gif