Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

8 hours ago, KaushikfromDelhi said:

I also have similar feelings regarding the ongoing Pak-Eng series, as I don't know how else to explain the result so far. Maybe after next test Eng will score a big win, and it will start making more sense. Until then, hard to digest how a team with no IPL experience, no superstars, poor board, no cricket in their country can still produce victories. Anyway its only 2 match series while we have 5 so that alone is indicator of our importance, whether we win or not. 

They took Pakistan very lightly and paid the price. No preparation and nothing and played without any thought and palnning.

7 hours ago, Lala said:

Yeah the same crappy team won the CT 2017. Thanks for India who didn't take us seriously.:cantstop:

You outplayed India.

Kohli is the biggest brain fart captain in India. he made no adjustments after the SL game and paid the price.

After all is said and done there were five passengers on Indian team that day. Indian problems in ODI are fixable, your results are not reproducible. Big difference.

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

In tests, you can't say that. In test matches, teams can come back even if they fail in one innings. Fact that England could never come back tells it is not factually true. I wonder if England won even a  single session in the first test.

They did not. My thumb rule for winning a match is atleast in first inning play 4 sessions. That will do it most time. England lacked any motivation.

8 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

What a stupid Thread by a clown poster.

Mods, delete this Thread, feather and tar the OP and restrict all his posting rights.

On a serious note, the reason why Pakistan have an advantage is because India, unlike Pakistan, historically have failed to develop world class fast bowlers

Freudian slip. I understand your hostility as I have explained before you come from a intolerant background.

This is ICF and I have same rights as you. Unlike other forum where I have no rights.

keep on living in your delusional world. India has the better fast bowler top to bottom. Not even close. You are closer to India in batting then bowling. Your bowling being better is old wives tale. No basis for it.

6 hours ago, MSD11 said:

Hard to take this forum seriously when you see threads like this. Why are we so obsessed with our neighbours on this forum? Rivalry aside, we should be able to appreciate a good performance when we see one. 

This forum has some very good posters with deep understanding of the game. Mods are extremely objective. The forum comes with some not so informed posters (like me). Overall this is great place and I am thankful to everyone running it. 

You do need to take it seriously and not belittle everything you dont agree with. Instead of staright critisizing I would appreciate if you give reasons in a professional way.

This is a good forum and I love everyone here irrespective of our differences. Dont be so judgemental.

7 hours ago, Lala said:

At least he is telling the truth :bow:. BTW who cares biased rankings. :cantstop:You take the rankings and let us take the victory. :cantstop:

I think there is a very strong correlation between vicotry and rankings. Reason you are low is because you are not winning enough.

I do think that a short test series is a benefit to weaker teams in foreign conditions. If our last English tour was only 2 tests, we would have won the series 1-0 and our team would be considered England conquerors, but we had a 5 test series and ended up with a 1-3 loss. 

It's hard to take a 2 or 3 test series seriously in this regards, especially in comparison to a 4 or 5 test series, where teams figure each other out 

56 minutes ago, Khota said:

The combination of Bumrah, Shami, Ishant and Umesh is better than anything Pakistan ever had. That includes your trundlers Imran, Wasim and Waquar.

Keep Trolling :cantstop: 

Seriously can you compare stats of world class fast bowlers with your in & out players? :finger:

Pakistan won a good game, but vs India against no.1 team, England will show up 

Even in 2014, England lost to SL, before beating India 3-1 in next couple of months

Pakistan is effectively low ranked Test team and can pull off surprise when opposition is taking them lightly. Let’s not forget this Pakistan team got whitewashed at home by SL 

13 hours ago, Khota said:

not because their bowling is better or batting is better. It is because they are such a crappy team no one takes them seriously and ends up paying a heavy price. They play for respect as they don't even get a full series. India on the other hand have a bullseye on their back because they are no 1 team and they get everyone's best shot. Everyone brings their A+ game when playing India and just regular game playing pakistan. I guess that is the price of success and no 1 ranking that India has to pay.

There's no doubt that England took Pakistan lightly in T1, especially after watching the Pack barely scrape past the Irish, who are middling at best.  

All credit to Pakistan team, they played admirably well in T1, but I'm a bit disappointed that some of the low-hanging fruit for us has been plucked.  There are glaring chinks in England's batting unit.  I didn't want them to be so badly exposed already.  Stoneman's already out, Malan will be soon as well.  Not too worried, because I don't think Jennings is that much of an upgrade as opener, but still.  

England are being absolutely foolish with this Root at #3 silliness.  I hope they keep him there for the India series.

1 hour ago, Bilal78 said:

We drew England 2-2 in 2016 which was a 4 match series.

Bachu, I will give you time in order for you to think of your next excuse.

Lahori logic at its finest,

No one is making excuses,  your fattu team lost its 2 best batsmen from that team in 2016 Misbah and Younis Khan, I'm sure that this team is similar to that :phehe:

if you guys were so confident, your fattu team wouldn't have scheduled a 2 test series  

face it, noone takes you fattus seriously, you even got whitewashed by SL at home :rotfl: 

Edited by Moochad
Analysis is not butt hurt. It is really not your fault as you come from a intolerant country where feedback is always considered negative. In India we call it a constructive critism and analysis.

I have nothing but respect for you for beating England. Well done.

Bullsh*t. You are the most intolerent guy here. Always whingeing & crying.

You are butthurt. It is visible that it hurts you to see Pak doing well.

You are the same guy who was crying that there is an obsession with India on Pak forums- yet here you are obsessing about Pak daily. The irony.

You are the same guy that who claims lungi cricket is better than Test cricket- yet here you are discussing Test cricket daily. If you hate it, you should not be worried about how Pak performed & how Ind will perform, right? IPL is over...retire from the forum until IPL 2019.

Also Pak drew a 4 match series here in 2016.

I don’t know if you are a troll but you certainly are an emotional person. Maybe both.

I think the OP is reading too much into this victory .no doubt Pakistan played brilliantly as a team but yet some facts must not be forgotten.

1. PAK has always been brilliant in ENG. ENG conditions are extremely suited to their  swing/skiddy  bowlers .But AUS has always been a big nemesis to PAK. More often than not PAK get thrashed badly in most of the series in AUS

2. India on the other hand is just above avg: in either of these 2 countries.That is not that great as PAK in ENG but not that bad as PAK in AUS either in general. So things even out. Coming to  playing in home conditions off late India is far better to PAK.For instance IND beat Lanka both at home and abroad, virtually destroying them abroad.But PAK lost 2-0 to Lanka in UAE.India is currently ranked no: 1 for a reason. 

Inshort OP's post doesn't make any sense.