What happened to This Ravindra Jadeja the Batsman

while we are debating the usefulness or uselessness of Jadeja,padosis had made the retard Afridi their test captain and potential future PM....let’s not let that ridiculousness and craziness  or the stupid pseudo patriotism displayed by the usual bharat sipahis confuse this fact....Afridi over Jadeja in LOIS any day....it’s a no contest 

Having said that Jadeja has become unexpectedly this gun test bowler, so if he continues in this vein for few more years he will obviously  make up for his deficiencies as a mediocre LOI cricketer and will be remembered fondly as a good cricketer.

54 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The post was made by a dhoni chamcha. That explains it.

appon_5937c1fdb0e7d.jpg

ye le chaat, man ur fcking annoying

Chamach ..chamcha 

why the F*** are u here if u cnt contribute anything ...........

Nhin pasand mat bol..........

Chamach ...chamcha................how annoying are u ....duffer of the highest order 

nhin akal ki baat krni chamch muh men daal aur chup kar ............nhin to dhokle pe andar daal ke khaa

2009 WT20

CT 2017 finals(debatable game was already lost but he officially stuck a fork in it!

Sachin 175 game vs Australia

Taking  singles in the slog overs without intent for notouts...pointed by many commentators  during the Ind-Aus series in 2016

Still remember in that Bhajji 6 from Amir game in Asia cup, I was posting on PP and even the Pakistani fans were upset that he was out and more scared of Bhajji lol)

The guy is a fraud and a selfish cricketer...he learnt that stupid notout theory from his guru.

CT 2013 final knock was good so 2 important knocks and a lot of *ups....would have been the worst cricketer to represent India had it been not for his test performances 

Edited by maniac
5 hours ago, putrevus said:

He is an allrounder, how much do you want him to average.His SR is over 100 that combined with his average he is very good asset to any team.

In T20s he becomes much more important with that SR and his bowling is great asset.

He is a hack with the bat, even Andre Russell and Maxwell have much higher average and Strike rate than him in ODIs, they are no legends for their teams. With the ball he does not even have one wicket per match. He is at best a bits and pieces all-rounder.

As I said only Pakistan can have Legends like him. 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Jadeja played 1 good match winning innings in his 10 year old  career as an “allrounder” and you are showing that to say what happened to “this Jadeja” lol

I can even show 10 runs n say anyone has quality .....look at this n say this guy doesnt have the skill to bat

Where on earth did i say he was some extraordinary talent with bat, but he had the ability 

he didnt do anything with it is my question what happened 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

2009 WT20

CT 2017 finals(debatable game was already lost but he officially stuck a fork in it!

Sachin 175 game vs Australia

Taking  singles in the slog overs without intent for notouts...pointed by many commentators  during the Ind-Aus series in 2016

Still remember in that Bhajji 6 from Amir game in Asia cup, I was posting on PP and even the Pakistani fans were upset that he was it and more scared of Bhajji lol

The guy is a fraud and a selfish cricketer...he learnt that stupid notout theory from his guru.

CT 2013 final knock was good so 2 important knocks and a lot of *ups....would have been the worst cricketer to represent India had it been not for his test performances 

no one is denying that he is a failure infact a fraud of an all rounder

My question is look at this innings and............it makes u think oh he cud bat why didnt he progress in 10 yrs whereas his bowling did a lot the batting didnt at all 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I can even show 10 runs n say anyone has quality .....look at this n say this guy doesnt have the skill to bat

Where on earth did i say he was some extraordinary talent with bat, but he had the ability 

he didnt do anything with it is my question what happened 

no one is denying that he is a failure infact a fraud of an all rounder

My question is look at this innings and............it makes u think oh he cud bat why didnt he progress in 10 yrs whereas his bowling did a lot the batting didnt at all 

Again...I saw L.Balaji hitting monster 6s off of Akthar and Sami in the Jeet lo dil series....that doesn’t make him this lost talent.

He never had it in him....pretty sure some of the street level cricketers in the 90s like Devang Gandhi etc would manage some good knocks had they had an extended run like his.

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Again...I saw L.Balaji hitting monster 6s off of Akthar and Sami in the Jeet lo dil series....that doesn’t make him this lost talent.

He never had it in him....pretty sure some of the street level cricketers in the 90s like Devang Gandhi etc would manage some good knocks had they had an extended run like his.

wah genius :facepalm:

that was in death over when tailender slog

this an innings played when team was 60/5.....watch this inning how on earth does this look like tail ender slogging

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wah genius :facepalm:

that was in death over when tailender slog

this an innings played when team was 60/5.....watch this inning how on earth does this look like tail ender slogging

Exactly my point...even a tailender has the acumen and to some extent skill to hit fast bowlers for 6s in the slog overs instead of nudging to 3d man for a single.

I have seen many tailenders look elegant once in a while...that don’t make them talented batsmen.

Good job of trying to justify Dhoni backing this idiot 

44 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

appon_5937c1fdb0e7d.jpg

ye le chaat, man ur fcking annoying

Chamach ..chamcha 

why the F*** are u here if u cnt contribute anything ...........

Nhin pasand mat bol..........

Chamach ...chamcha................how annoying are u ....duffer of the highest order 

nhin akal ki baat krni chamch muh men daal aur chup kar ............nhin to dhokle pe andar daal ke khaa

I'll keep calling it as how I see it. Not sure why you're getting riled up. Chill and sip some rasam.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am atleast happy that OP did not say that Jadeja played this innings when he was young and now since he is a little older, we need to respect his declining skills and carry him across our shoulders for char dhaam thirth yaatra

declining ...........the fraud never improved ....as a batsman he jst kept getting worse and thats my disappointment coz he can hold bat 

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

Exactly my point...even a tailender has the acumen and to some extent skill to hit fast bowlers for 6s in the slog overs instead of nudging to 3d man for a single.

I have seen many tailenders look elegant once in a while...that don’t make them talented batsmen.

He was no tailender atleast with his ability , this is proper batting 

never justified, the guy was fraud and thats y i value pandya coz we had crap in past 

n i dnt justify anyone mistake, i accept that he is a human n he ll make mistake like everyone...........

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

This chamcha will even defend Pawan negi. Nothing else expected from him.

Edited by Laaloo