Virat Kohli vs Lokesh Rahul - which camp are you in?

Virat Kohli vs Lokesh Rahul - which camp are you in?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Virat Kohli vs Lokesh Rahul - which camp are you in?

Doesn't matter which camp we r in, seems Indian commies, experts and management all have some serious issue with Rahul or they find others more deserving. Chewtia Deep dasgupta has opted out Rahul and got in Pandey and Raina in his playing 11 for first T20 today.
Rahul is really talented.
He definitely deserves a chance in the playing XI.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Saw that on Crapinfo. Felt like punching his face when he said I'd stick with Pandey as we have invested a lot in him. Another buffoon said we can hardly separate Rahul and Raina based on current form. Bc kahaan se aate hain yeh log.
Deep Dasgupta is himself a horrible player.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

Status as India's best batsman...Rahul has more potential IMO.

Kohli being insecure about another upcoming batsman is figment of your imagination. KL will have to play good cricket for at least another 6-8 years to come close to Kolhi's stature as a batsman and many more years to equal him in mouthing off gaalis on and off the field.

In tests except first test in SA, Rahul has got the chances he deserved. The tests he missed were due to injuries or fitness. 

In LOIs though it seemed that management always saw him as opener and not a dasher who can tonk lower down the order. His injuries and fitness issues kept him out of squad a few times as well due to which he could never establish himself.

I see no ill will from Kohli towards him.

It is a weird kind of PR created drama.
Rahul has actually got a lot of fair chances but his PR made it look like he is being deprived of his chances and created a wave of public sympathy for him.
He is talented, but at the same time grossly overrated.
I am sure if he was not dropped once or twice and his media would not have made people aware of his "talent", people would have certainly brushed away Rahul as just another talented teammate of Kohli/Dhoni(depending on whom you ask).
But all this hullabaloo has ensured Rahul gets the full spotlight and sympathy that his 1-2 bad performances get saat khoon maaf.
There has been a visible attempt to make Rahul an invincible Rajni style(or I should say, Tulsi Virani style) public figure.
Earlier, it was impossible for anyone to beat Kohli in popularity.
Only Thalaiva Dhoni was ahead of him.
Now Kohli is getting labeled as Panauti and people are crying rivers and oceans over Rahul being eliminated.

Only technical difficulty is however- Rahul comes off as an annoying showboat and asslicker and not a special snowflake with gentle behaviour ala Tendu Sr.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk