KL Rahul: "Anushka Sharma came up to my room and asked me to accompany her and Virat to their dinner date. They made sure I spent the new year night with them."

TNAmarkFromIndia

On 6/26/2018 at 9:47 PM, Rasgulla said:

Arre baba they will follow them everywhere. Why would they bother leaking personal details themselves ? They could literally be nothing but a casual dinner, media could be running a whole show on it. They already get enough attention from playing cricket. Don't think KL needs to do anything like this. 

If KL is thinking far ahead and realizes that he isn't getting into the Indian cricket team, a stray into Bollywood would be an option.

It is also a question of endorsements. Having a certain type of image enhances your chance to get certain types of ads. For instance, a hair gel or body spray ad, where all the girls swoon over the guy would go to KL or to Rahul Dravid?

If KL is thinking far ahead and realizes that he isn't getting into the Indian cricket team, a stray into Bollywood would be an option.

It is also a question of endorsements. Having a certain type of image enhances your chance to get certain types of ads. For instance, a hair gel or body spray ad, where all the girls swoon over the guy would go to KL or to Rahul Dravid?

Oh Dear KL Rahul won't stand a chance in Bollywood with all his tattoos and ungroomed looks.
Maybe he would have got a chance earlier with boyish "Aamir Khan from Dil Chahta Hai" looks, but now he will be shafted aside as 2rs villain.
The guy who can't make it Indian Cricket won't be able to make it in Bollywood too.

Also, jumping from one girl to another even before any proper cricketing creds rarely build up mass connection
It only makes KL look like a love sick fool in front of the people.

KL should perform and cement his place on the Playing XI first
We should only reward players with endorsements when they become a good player and not because s/he has a potential to become good/is marketable.

Rahul Dravid for everything- KL is neither good looking nor charismatic.
Dravid atleast has the looks and has aged like a fine wine.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Many jealous girls/aunties here. :biggrin:Media definitely is very intrusive of celebrities personal lives and baring a few attention seeking queens or kings most celebrities are usually fed up of media not respecting their privacy like never ever.

Edited by Pollack

After reaching the three-figure mark, Rahul did the dab celebration before a joint-celebration with skipper Kohli. Following India's win, KL Rahul, in an interview with teammate Dinesh Karthik, revealed that Portuguese football star Cristiano Ronaldo was the inspiration behind the celebration with Kohli.

Giving some insights on his celebration styles, Rahul said: "By the end of the England series, I want to have a different handshake with all the members in the team right now. I have one with Hardik (Pandya). With Virat you saw it."

Karthik asked if the celebration was taken out from (Cristiano) Ronaldo, to which Rahul replied, "Yea, sort of. You know Virat's a huge Ronaldo fan".

https://amp.sports.ndtv.com/england-vs-india-2018/india-vs-england-kl-rahul-reveals-cristiano-ronaldo-inspiration-behind-celebration-with-virat-kohli-1877834?akamai-rum=off

-----------------------------------------

It is hard to believe these guys like KL and Hardik  are superstars with huge following in this hugely populated country.

They act like such  cringy wannabes.

After reaching the three-figure mark, Rahul did the dab celebration before a joint-celebration with skipper Kohli. Following India's win, KL Rahul, in an interview with teammate Dinesh Karthik, revealed that Portuguese football star Cristiano Ronaldo was the inspiration behind the celebration with Kohli.

Giving some insights on his celebration styles, Rahul said: "By the end of the England series, I want to have a different handshake with all the members in the team right now. I have one with Hardik (Pandya). With Virat you saw it."

Karthik asked if the celebration was taken out from (Cristiano) Ronaldo, to which Rahul replied, "Yea, sort of. You know Virat's a huge Ronaldo fan".

https://amp.sports.ndtv.com/england-vs-india-2018/india-vs-england-kl-rahul-reveals-cristiano-ronaldo-inspiration-behind-celebration-with-virat-kohli-1877834?akamai-rum=off

It is hard to believe these guys like KL and Hardik  are superstars with huge following in this hugely populated country.

Hardik is not at all liked.
Most popular cricketers are Dhoni and Kohli.
KL is only liked by people for his talent, but his cringy wannabeness probably has affected his legacy.

5 hours ago, beetle said:

Wow this is so cringe worthy.

And even if you are copying Ronaldo and want to have corny handshakes with everyone why are you publicising it even before it happens. Why not just let it unfold and let everyone see it themselves. So cheap!

Wow this is so cringe worthy.

And even if you are copying Ronaldo and want to have corny handshakes with everyone why are you publicising it even before it happens. Why not just let it unfold and let everyone see it themselves. So cheap!
Exactly.
Do the stuff and bhag jaaoo.
Playing to the press will never make KL a legend- he is fast becoming Gareebon Ka Virat Kohli.

9 hours ago, beetle said:

May be he's not a wannabe, but is forced to be one because of Kohli. At least it's working for him now...

Edited by The Dark Horse

May be he's not a wannabe, but is forced to be one because of Kohli. At least it's working for him now...

Praising Kohli for everything is not bad.
Because we have seen the same for Dhoni since the beginning of the universe.
However, KL acts extremely wannabe ish and desperate in media interactions.