KL Rahul and Karthik left out of first T20I against Ireland

48 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

"Team India did not need services of KL and DK." - Virat has clarified in the post-match presentation that they will get a go in the 2nd T20I.

any video link ???? wud like to see the whole video to see in what context he said that 

Coz he isnt bejan daruwala who knew what exactly will happen in the match before selecting the team

Virat Kohli: I can't complain about anything today. Opening combination was excellent. The last over bowled by Ireland was terrific. Great effort by Rohit and Shikhar to put us in a good position. And good strikes from MS, Raina and Pandya in the end. Bowlers did a clinical job too. We have already announced that apart from the opening combination we are going to do a lot of experiments in the middle order. We are going to be flexible in the next few T20s. We will look to throw in guys when the situation requires them to come in and try to surprise the opposition. It presents the opportunity for the batsmen who couldn't get the opportunity to bat. The guys who couldn't get a chance today will get an opportunity in the next match. The guys had a great time in IPL but they need to get time in the middle here too. The team management decided to give a go to everyone in the squad. The guys are fine with this decision. We are looking to give everyone game-time and want them to portray the qualities they possess because many guys go on tour and never get an opportunity to play.

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Virat Kohli: I can't complain about anything today. Opening combination was excellent. The last over bowled by Ireland was terrific. Great effort by Rohit and Shikhar to put us in a good position. And good strikes from MS, Raina and Pandya in the end. Bowlers did a clinical job too. We have already announced that apart from the opening combination we are going to do a lot of experiments in the middle order. We are going to be flexible in the next few T20s. We will look to throw in guys when the situation requires them to come in and try to surprise the opposition. It presents the opportunity for the batsmen who couldn't get the opportunity to bat. The guys who couldn't get a chance today will get an opportunity in the next match. The guys had a great time in IPL but they need to get time in the middle here too. The team management decided to give a go to everyone in the squad. The guys are fine with this decision. We are looking to give everyone game-time and want them to portray the qualities they possess because many guys go on tour and never get an opportunity to play.

but whats the need of so much chopping n changes, why dnt u mark ur players n back them. What point does it serve to give anyone 1-2 games n then drop him be its manish or rahul its unfair on anyone

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Another way to say Rahul is going to be benched ?

thats why virat n indian fans are lucky that he got quite a set team or atleast most spots being soughted, had he gotten the team in rebuilding stage he wud have messed it big time 
Dude I feel The Post Virat Indian Cricket team will be a mess with lots of contenders but not a single one real good player.
And I don't trust Dravid really.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dude I feel The Post Virat Indian Cricket team will be a mess with lots of contenders but not a single one real good player.
And I don't trust Dravid really.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

nope have a good captain n things will fall in place. Problem of plenty is never bad.....teams like SL struggle who are struggling with bench strength

India has a terrfic bench strength

N dravid is doing a gr8 job

Kl Rahul has batted brilliantly this IPL and looked a class apart in Punjab line up, I would love to see him do it for India as well but India needs him at 4 which he can make his own and look at his competition there, it's Manish pandey whose 50 +scores has costed games to SRH but for some strange reasons he keeps getting selected in the final eleven.Sad state of affairs.

1 hour ago, The Unrealist said:

Too many useless series coming up for India Asia Cup being one of them and the playing Westindies at home before the all important Australian tour:facepalm:.

I think Asia cup will be a fantastic tournament. Its no longer like before where Asia cup meant only 1 guaranteed Indo -Pak game. Now with the emergence of Afg, BD etc. its gonna be a cracker. So many Asian rivalries to look into - Ind vs Pak, Cobra rivalries, social media wars etc etc. And with the tournament being in UAE, its only gonna get heated up more. Its my tournament of the year and eagerly awaiting.

Zero interest watching games against minnow Australia. Its just a hype tour. Infact, the tour to NZ in Feb will be better.