Nirbhaya repeat, this time in Mandsaur

Gollum

https://www.amarujala.com/madhya-pradesh/mandsaur-minor-rape-victim-in-extreme-pain-says-cure-me-or-kill-me

https://www.khabarindiatv.com/india/national-madhya-pradesh-doctors-shocked-at-mandsaur-rape-victim-s-injuries-589411

She is in tremendous pain, signalling to her mother pleading to kill her if she can't be treated...a 7 year old saying this !!!! Doctors and nurses say they have never seen such brutality on any patient so far, her intestines are mangled really bad, her nerves have been cut, her windpipe has been damaged....even after so many surgeries she will never be able to recover.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

https://www.amarujala.com/madhya-pradesh/mandsaur-minor-rape-victim-in-extreme-pain-says-cure-me-or-kill-me

https://www.khabarindiatv.com/india/national-madhya-pradesh-doctors-shocked-at-mandsaur-rape-victim-s-injuries-589411

She is in tremendous pain, signalling to her mother pleading to kill her if she can't be treated...a 7 year old saying this !!!! Doctors and nurses say they have never seen such brutality on any patient so far, her intestines are mangled really bad, her nerves have been cut, her windpipe has been damaged....even after so many surgeries she will never be able to recover.

Extreme sad. Another victim of our system 

A 6 year old Dalit girl was raped and murdered by Raees Khan in Barmer (not a squeak of protest by Dalit leaders who otherwise shout Jai Bhim Jai MIM), Juhi was chopped to pieces by Sajid Ali Ansari in Okhla, a child Geeta was confined in a madrassa in Ghaziabad and raped/tortured by one of its students and the maulvi, a few other similar stories from UP, Bihar, Telangana, Bengal, Assam etc in the last few days. Sexual assaults and violent crimes against Hindu females by Muslims seem to have peaked especially the last couple of months. Amidst all the intolerance debates and threat of Hindutva there is the issue of Muslims carrying out their own evil acts targeting Hindus. This will only provoke Hindus further and an endless cycle of mistrust/communal violence will develop. Taali ek haath se nahi bajti, can't blame extreme Hindutva elements all the time when there is continuous onslaught by Muslims.

Waise in Muslim countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, UAE etc do non Muslim minorities indulge in this much of violent crime against Muslims? Never have I heard of a Hindu underworld don in Karachi or Buddhist terrorist/serial rapist in Dhaka. No need to go to that extreme, has there ever been a single non Muslim criminal targeting Muslims in these lands? If a Sikh kidnaps and marries a Muslim or rapes/murders a Muslim child in these countries what will be the aftermath? If a Hindu priest kidnaps and rapes a Muslim girl in some Malaysian temple what will be the logical conclusion? Will Muslims take it lying down or will there be full scale retaliation? I am inclined to believe that in such cases the kafir population will be wiped out if I understand the Muslim psyche correctly. Then how come perpetual victimhood narrative and moral science lectures taking into account disproportionate crime by minority Muslims in India? After carrying out the greatest genocide in human history (over 1000 years if you include Sindh/Gandhara) and unceasingly  threatening our existence in modern times they have the chutzpah to point fingers at us?  Sadly most of us eventually fall into the bottomless guilt trap ...how I will never understand but our legendary dhimmitude has scaled Himalayan peaks. 

I hate myself that I am giving a communal angle to this incident. Gender violence shouldn't be seen from the prism of religion in an ideal world but when harsh reality stares at our face, we can't avoid the uncomfortable talks. The reason Western Europe is sinking fast is because they are excessively PC and refuse to be objective about the perils of unchecked immigration. There have been a few similar incidents in recent times and I desisted from making threads/posts. But the extent of brutality in Mandsaur has forced me to make one here. Moreover rape has always been a political/religious/social instrument right throughout history...you only have to look at the 1971 war or even in recent times in the West Asia turmoil. One can never discount religious/caste motives in rape cases no matter what sociologists say. I have never subscribed to Hindutva views but perfectly understand why many Hindus are choosing that path. They still don't have my support but I won't judge them harshly moving forward.

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

I feel so sad and helpless after reading this.I wish the monsters are shot in their heads hope they BURN IN HELL.

On 6/30/2018 at 3:20 PM, Stradlater said:

I am of the type who prefer to sort their own houses first before engaging in the game of mudslinging.

What happens in other countries shouldn't concern us. We should look to clean our own mess first and then only this nation can truly progress.

I am not talking about mud slinging because this is just a narrow look to limit these things to a country. These things have nothing to do with country and any specific religion. There is lot more to it than just superficial rhetorics.

16 hours ago, zen said:

We had the case in Jammu, now this .... these are symptoms of a society in steep moral decline 

Morality is just a plain rhetoric. A thin layer of fake goodness that crumbles when thinnest of opportunity is available. Morality never attracts anyone and has no effect on human psych. Moral lectures cant change our inherent structure.  

33 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Morality is just a plain rhetoric. A thin layer of fake goodness that crumbles when thinnest of opportunity is available. Morality never attracts anyone and has no effect on human psych. Moral lectures cant change our inherent structure.  

Not really universally. In case of Ind, I m not sure. Which is why I said these are the symptoms of a society is steep moral decline as if it could be guided by moral values, we would not see such monsterous acts so frequently. Let’s not forget the belief that you can get away with many things even legally in India 

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I am not talking about mud slinging because this is just a narrow look to limit these things to a country. These things have nothing to do with country and any specific religion. There is lot more to it than just superficial rhetorics.

India does seem to have a lot of these cases whether you want to admit it or not.

Not accepting the realities would lead us nowhere.

13 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

It has every thing to do with religion. You are deluded if you dont think so

How is raping related to Islam? 

Do you think those shitheads were Ghazis in disguise on a mission to infiltrate within the kuffar ranks and take as many as with them as possible?

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Do you think those shitheads were Ghazis in disguise on a mission to infiltrate within the kuffar ranks and take as many as with them as possible?

On 6/30/2018 at 3:07 PM, DHONI_FANN said:

I think we were talking about this

On 7/2/2018 at 11:48 AM, Stradlater said:

Like terrorism, it can be & is used as a justification by the criminals. I'm not blaming the religion or its holy book, just pointing the truth of some scum who use religion as an excuse for their barbarism and this has happened across history. 

Some time ago in Pakistan, we have Imran Ali Qadri type religious people who rape small girls like 6 years old Zainab and then kill them. 

I got many questions in my mind:

* Was it due to the disease of Paedophilia?
And how many males in our society are suffering from this disease ---- 90% or 80% or 70% .... HOW MANY? 

* Or was it due to the Frustration which is found in our society?

And I wonder if people like Imran Ali get marry at right time, could then they be saved? 

Frustration: There are a lot of incidents in recent past in Pakistan, where people burried their dead girls/women, and in the night their graves were dug and their dead bodies were raped. Now graves of girls are watched the next few nights when they are buried. 

* OK, paedophilia is responsible for the rape. 

But what is responsible for the torture during the rape like inserting rods? Is it also a disease? 

* And what about killing the victim after the rape?
If I am not mistaken, then it is not a disease but it is done only due to the fear of getting arrested. 

On one side we see the demands of capital punishment for simple rape/rape with torture/and rape with torture and killing (i.e. same punishment for all 3 crimes).

But then I fear that in such case rapists will go for a kill in EVERY case.

But if there is a difference in punishments, like say 5 to 7 years for rape, 14-20 years for torture, and hanging for killing, then may be it is an incentive in cases where  some rapists may stop at simple rape. 

===

India will get one more huge problem if communal angle also involves in it. 

On 6/30/2018 at 8:15 PM, Gollum said:

I hate myself that I am giving a communal angle to this incident. Gender violence shouldn't be seen from the prism of religion in an ideal world but when harsh reality stares at our face, we can't avoid the uncomfortable talks. The reason Western Europe is sinking fast is because they are excessively PC and refuse to be objective about the perils of unchecked immigration. There have been a few similar incidents in recent times and I desisted from making threads/posts. But the extent of brutality in Mandsaur has forced me to make one here. Moreover rape has always been a political/religious/social instrument right throughout history...you only have to look at the 1971 war or even in recent times in the West Asia turmoil. One can never discount religious/caste motives in rape cases no matter what sociologists say. I have never subscribed to Hindutva views but perfectly understand why many Hindus are choosing that path. They still don't have my support but I won't judge them harshly moving forward.

Please make an assessment of whole Muslim Community. 

If you feel that majority of Muslim community is staunch against such communal rape and itself want the hanging of such nut case Muslims and never support them on the bases of communal lines, then it is best for India to have National Unity against this crime. 

It will be worst for India if the rapists and the killers start getting the SUPPORT on the bases of communal lines. 

If you feel that Muslim community is "Quite" on any case, then it is not equal to "supporting" the criminals. It is a wrong perception. People remain quite very often till they are not personally involved in any case. 

Please see, how many Hindus protested in the Kathua case for Asifa, before the Crime Branch got involved and published the report of temple and communal hatred behind the crime? It was about 3 months period between the killing and the report. 

Hindu Community was quite during all this period and we didn't see any rallies from from them or BJP leaders going to Asifa's home etc., but this does not mean that Hindu community in any way supporting the rapists, but indeed I am sure that Hindu community as whole hate such rapists even if they are themselves Hindus. Later they took a stand against Crime Branch Report, but it was also not due to the support for the rapists, but due to the temple Issue. 

I could only tell you that this "Wrong Perception" is the biggest danger to the Indian Society. 

Lack of policing and lack of consequence is the reason for such impunity. All these scum should be put through due legal consequences with out any interventions. They should be treated like criminals that they are not covered faces etc.