How do you describe this inning - 37 (59) when RRR is over 15?

7 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol I didn't create anything. I distinctly remember your arguments a couple of months back and so I called it out. What agendas do we have? And what special rights do we get away with? If you have complaints or if you feel your post was wrongly deleted, then take it up with admins. Enough of this ****.

Regarding that dhoni Zimbabwe match, I read your argument a couple of months back. Unfortunately the search button on icf sucks so I won't be able to find it unless I read every one of your posts and I have better things to do.

Regardless the fact that even you're supporting this **** innigs by dhoni, everyone can guess you would have defended dhoni and his two innings against zimbabwe.

Who is supporting Dhoni's yesterday's inning? Stop creating stuff. It was a bakwaas inning and everyone has called it so. 

There is no point in having a batsman who knows he cannot win with RRR of 7 and hence goes into shell right from ball 1 of his innings until he gets out.It's also not a case that there are no options better than him. Rishabh Pant is definitely expected to bat above 90 SR atleast if he plays 50 plus balls if not over 100 SR. Karthik isn't as attacking as Rishabh but certainly he too won't bat with a losers mentality. In fact he showed in that Asia cup T20 finals that he has a totally opposite mentality when compared with Dhoni. Match winners are there but the selectors are preferring loser mentality cricketers in team (not all , but one is enough to suck all the momentum).

Edited by Straight Drive