Time for Dhoni to go?

Time for Dhoni to go?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Dhoni out?

13 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

even in the last 2 years , a few of them . For instance his partnership with Bhuvi in SL , his inns in WI, his 85 or so vs AUS etc etc. That's

why his avg: still remains 50+ even in last 2 years. Add his still brilliant wicket keeping &  astute captaincy tactics he is still worth his place in the team. The way he played in London was strange...agreed , but for others incompetency we can't blame him

I think you din't read my post where a bowler out score you to win the match in SR that tells lot about batting,what inning in WI? that 50 and partnersip with Rahane where we lost in chasing 158. In the match against AUS it was pandya who made 83 ,dhoni scored 79 and we all know if Pandya wouldn't have assaulted Dhoni inning would have been another useless self avg boosting effort. As said when out of form batsmen ( Yuvi) and a bowler out gun you you should be ashamed of your batting.  And please stop giving this captaincy BS stuff, so you want Dhoni should remain in the team till the time Kohli is captain to give his astute advice.  And can you measure those advices given to kohli in India's victory/loss. please stop providing hypothetical stuff which has no meaning. If kohli is incompetent in captaining he shall be dethrone and Dhoni should be kick out to have a promising youngsters in the team to groom him for the future.

Edited by raki05
40 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Was dhoni tagged best finisher or best keeper from start of his day. Its really stupid to say we don't have any high caliber keeper or batsmen while you are comparing any teenager to a 40 year old grown ass man. And How do you know until you try them and also it will take time before they will start performing. I find it surprising that all along we have this one inning in final to showcase every where. Can you name 10 inning in his entire 300+ career where he played superb knock against SA/AUS/NZ/ENG in overseas condition. 

you yourself can check his record...and  i have conveyed my reasons for Dhoni clearly in my earlier posts. You shall stick on with your opinions and I shall stick on with mine.No problems

3 hours ago, velu said:

bhai .. whatever you do , dhoni is not goign anywhere :aha:

coming back to the haterz vs anti-haterz , we are surrounded by enemies , we can attack you guys from any side :hehe:

frankly i really feel sad for you guys these days :biggrin:

You are not my enemy bro but  you people nowdays are fighting with 'rampuri chaku' against ak47

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe: Let's talk about your bambi Rohit Sharma wasting powerplay first. Would he make it to zim team ? 

Firstly I’m not from Bombay. Secondly, Yes Rohit would make most current teams in international cricket. Thirdly Rohit was crap last game, Dhoni is rubbish almost every game. Fourthly I’m not a fan of Rohit. When you go on these tangents, I’m not sure it’s because of stupidity or because you’re trying to deflect attention from Dhoni. Either way the verdict is unanimous- no amount of crying from you will convince sensible people otherwise. 

2 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Firstly I’m not from Bombay. Secondly, Yes Rohit would make most current teams in international cricket. Thirdly Rohit was crap last game, Dhoni is rubbish almost every game. Fourthly I’m not a fan of Rohit. When you go on these tangents, I’m not sure it’s because of stupidity or because you’re trying to deflect attention from Dhoni. Either way the verdict is unanimous- no amount of crying from you will convince sensible people otherwise. 

Pakistani sala calling it Bombay. Rohit ll make it to Zim's bench at max. Your posts are rubbish about Dhoni. You are a big fan boy of Rohit don't be afraid to admit it. Not really... It's just an online forum called ICF filled with uncles and hatred :phehe: 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Pakistani sala calling it Bombay. Rohit ll make it to Zim's bench at max. Your posts are rubbish about Dhoni. You are a big fan boy of Rohit don't be afraid to admit it. Not really... It's just an online forum called ICF filled with uncles and hatred :phehe: 

Pakistani sala calling it Bombay :hmmmm:

Rohit ll make it to Zim's bench at max :confused:

I detect some other worldly being. This can't be human :nervous:

2 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

he doesn’t care about my points, that’s why like a besharam he’s carrying on playing while ROW laughs at him 

Not only he, even the rest of the team doesn't give a * about our opinions. Only thing he ll be laughing at is your bank account. You are minority:phehe: you can hate him/them all you want but mehhhh it won't make a difference in their life. 

Just now, Global.Baba said:

Pakistani sala calling it Bombay :hmmmm:

Rohit ll make it to Zim's bench at max :confused:

I detect some other worldly being. This can't be human :nervous:

What's up with this second account bangladeshi bot manaic? :giggle: Created a good bye thread just to return next day shamelessly with this new account.

5 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Ok Doggie, play time over, time to go back to your kennel.